The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

- Brian Kemp of GA. -

"My focus is on winning this November and saving our country from Kamala Harris and the Democrats - not engaging in petty personal insults, attacking fellow Republicans, or dwelling on the past. You should do the same, Mr. President, and leave my family out of it."

Hear hear.

The mark of a true coward.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Brian Kemp of GA. -

"My focus is on winning this November and saving our country from Kamala Harris and the Democrats - not engaging in petty personal insults, attacking fellow Republicans, or dwelling on the past. You should do the same, Mr. President, and leave my family out of it."

Hear hear.

The mark of a true coward.

Steve Thomas

Wow Steve!, So Kemp is standing up to Trump's insults obviously because he knows his standing is strong enough in Georgia that Trump can't touch him. At the same time, even though Trump may stay away from insulting his family he knows Trump is not going to take his advice.

But now the Republican Georgia LT. Governor is saying the same thing. Good for Harris making inroads into Florida and getting back states Biden had, but was losing.

Geoff Duncan, the former Republican Lt. Governor of Georgia, just released a powerful statement on behalf of the Harris campaign following Trump’s disastrous speech in Atlanta.

On 7/31/2024 at 3:21 PM, Matt Allison said:

All signs pointing to PA governor Josh Shapiro getting the VP nod.

And all those signs brought out the oppo research...

I think the last thing Harris wants or needs is for the news cycle to become about her having a controversial VP pick.

Picking Shapiro has now become a risky move.

So I'm hoping it's either Walz or Beshear.

I think this Harris reaction to Trump cancelling the debate is the perfect tone! You have to goad and shame Trump into debate!

I think he can be goaded but it may be also be a necessity if Harris extends a lead.

GUELrTPW8AAoxz5?format=jpg&name=large

I read an interesting article the other day about the opening prayers at Donald Trump's rallies, and the fact that they have begun to undertake a change.

For a while now, the message was that Donald Trump was the Chosen One; that God had chosen Trump to lead the world out of darkness or whatever. The thrust here is that Trump was going to affect change, but that Trump would be doing the changing with God's blessing.

Recently however, the message has begun to change. The message now is that God is speaking to us through Trump. Trump is just a vessel, and to go against Trump is to go against God. Trump is not just the Chosen One, he is God incarnate, the Voice of God made corporeal.

The change in message is subtle, but even more scary. They're going to turn this into a religious war.

Steve Thomas