The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

8 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

William,

I used to live over there, so it hit home.

All those people, Jenna Ellis and Sydney Powell and Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro and Mark Meadows and John Eastman and Rudy Giulianni; the people who for five years lied and lied and lied to us and tore our country apart are being disgraced and disbarred and going to jail.

And to this day, October 3, 2024, Donald Trump is still lying and saying the last election was rigged and stolen.

It's enraging.

Steve Thomas

Agreed, Steve.  What's even more enraging, for me, is the collusion of Republican politicians, (including JD Vance) the MAGA media, and even the SCOTUS in the cover up of Trump's electoral crimes.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to the Boss!  😎

His heart was always in the right place.

Gotta love a rock star who dedicated an entire album to the late, great black-listed Harvardian folk singer, Pete Seeger.

Bruce Springsteen Endorses Kamala Harris

October 3, 2024 at 5:46 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard

Bruce Springsteen endorsed Kamala Harris for president in a video, calling Donald Trump “the most dangerous candidate for president in my lifetime.”

25 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

* Haitians?

* Little green men?

* The evil geniuses under the Pentagon who turn convicts into Mammy-Nuns - "presumably of Haitian extractement"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiEBndg4KDA (nsfw)

Bill,

You forgot George Soros-- the perennial MAGA boogeyman.

Idaho state Sen. Dan Foreman to Nez Perce candidate for House Seat A,

“I'm so sick and tired of this liberal bullshit. Why don't you go back to where you came from?”.

Damn immigrants

Steve Thomas

The 2-part question I wish someone would ask Trump:

1) Do you believe any of those Haitians have constructed little Donald Trump voodoo dolls?

2) If so, is that the reason your campaign is going so badly?  If not, why haven't they?

13 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

The 2-part question I wish someone would ask Trump:

1) Do you believe any of those Haitians have constructed little Donald Trump voodoo dolls?

2) If so, is that the reason your campaign is going so badly?  If not, why haven't they?

My question for Trump.

3)  Have you been experiencing any sudden sharp, stabbing pains in your head or torso recently?  🤥

il_fullxfull.1743877587_rnav.jpg

37 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

3)  Have you been experiencing any sudden sharp, stabbing pains in your head or torso recently?  🤥

LOL

There is no more virulent zealot than a recent convert.

If Donald Trump should get back into power, and his followers realize that they have been duped, it will be a sight to behold.

Steve Thomas

Oklahoma is accepting bids to supply its Department of Education with 55,000 Bibles for all the public schools in the State, but vendors can only find two versions that meet all the statutory requirements

The bid documents show that Bibles must be the King James version, contain both the Old and New Testaments, be bound in leather or leather-like material, and include copies of the Pledge of Allegiance, Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights, but vendors are suspicious of the requirements, reported The Oklahoman.

Guess who is the only vendor in the world... in the world

who meets those statutory requirements.?

Steve Thomas