The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Georgia fake elector scheme is getting hilarious.

The fake electors are ratting each other out, accusing each other of committing crimes.

One lawyer is representing all 10 of them as they turn witness on each other.

The prosecutors offered immunity deals that the lawyer never told her clients about.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-fake-georgia-electors-are-now-ratting-on-each-other?ref=home?ref=home

This is better than Shakespeare in the Park.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

The Georgia fake elector scheme is getting hilarious.

The fake electors are ratting each other out, accusing each other of committing crimes.

One lawyer is representing all 10 of them as they turn witness on each other.

The prosecutors offered immunity deals that the lawyer never told her clients about.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-fake-georgia-electors-are-now-ratting-on-each-other?ref=home?ref=home

This is better than Shakespeare in the Park.

Steve Thomas

If it's Shakespearean, I hope it ends like MacBeth-- with the usurping Thane's orange head on a pike.  🤥

Pentagon documents and Jack Teixeira . . 

"I have no doubt the documents are genuine, but I believe the leak was a function of the culture war that is tearing America apart. That a general loyal to Donald Trump and the MAGA movement leaked the documents in an attempt to undermine the Biden administration and promote the Trump policy of rapprochement with Russia. The Biden administration is attempting to spin the leak, but the political/cultural rift within the military and CIA, as well within federal law enforcement, is the real story. America is in the midst of a psychological civil war, as I say in my forthcoming book Pisces Moon: The Dark Arts of Empire." —Doug Valentine

Edited by Leslie Sharp

I read something depressing the other day.

DirecTV and Dish Network pay content providers like Fox News to be in their lineup. They're called "carriage fees' and, as a consumer, you pay for those fees whether you watch the channel or not.

This $787 million will be paid by the insurance companies, who will charge Fox higher rates. Fox will pass those increases on to the cable TV providers, who will pass those costs on to the consumers in the way of higher rates.

You and I will end up paying for Fox to lie to us.

It doesn't seem right.

Steve Thomas

15 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

I read something depressing the other day.

DirecTV and Dish Network pay content providers like Fox News to be in their lineup. They're called "carriage fees' and, as a consumer, you pay for those fees whether you watch the channel or not.

This $787 million will be paid by the insurance companies, who will charge Fox higher rates. Fox will pass those increases on to the cable TV providers, who will pass those costs on to the consumers in the way of higher rates.

You and I will end up paying for Fox to lie to us.

It doesn't seem right.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

The question I keep asking myself about Dominion's $787 million in damages is this.

What about the serious damage that Rupert Murdoch and Fox have done to the United States?

230419_The_Settlement_t800.jpg

Mickey's Freedom' act aims Mickeyto lure Disney from Florida to North Carolina

BY Matthew Chapman April 19, 2023 

https://www.rawstory.com/mickey-s-freedom-restoration-act-would-encourage-disney-to-move-its-parks-from-florida-to-north-carolina/

Free  Mickey!   Free Mickey!   Free Mickey! 

Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

If Snowflake Ron chases Florida's biggest economic driver out of Florida, he won't be able to get elected dog catcher.