The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that Trump crazies will still be voting for him long after he is dead and gone., because they simply won’t know what to do and are too stupid to think for themselves.

A longtime election official in tiny Esmeralda County, Nevada, is facing recall after being accused of being a “clerk of the deep state cabal” because Donald Trump only got 82 percent of the vote of the county in 2020.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-election-fraud-2668470221/

According to a deep dive by the New York Times, election official Cindy Elgan has served in her position for over two decades, running as a Republican, but that hasn't stopped some locals in the town of 620 of accusing her of election interference because they believe Trump should have gotten more votes.

Steve Thomas

Col. Wilkerson brilliantly describes in this interview the global geopolitical earthquake that is pending with Putin's unleashing fire power on sites in Germany and likely Poland where missiles are aimed at Russia. When will this happen? In the near future. My guess is before the November election.

The West will be shocked. The stock market will drop precipitously. Everything will change overnight.

Listening to Col. Wilkerson made me appreciate that at long last there is an adult who commands our attention. 

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Col. Wilkerson brilliantly describes in this interview the global geopolitical earthquake that is pending with Putin's unleashing fire power on sites in Germany and likely Poland where missiles are aimed at Russia. When will this happen? In the near future. My guess is before the November election.

The West will be shocked. The stock market will drop precipitously. Everything will change overnight.

Listening to Col. Wilkerson made me appreciate that at long last there is an adult who commands our attention. 

Doug,

I have long been a big fan of Col. Larry Wilkerson.

I sincerely hope he's wrong about this one, but his comments resonate with my recently expressed concerns about an escalation of NATO-proxy attacks on Russia.  We're playing with radioactive fire.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Matt,

You probably know that Michael Flynn was working as an unregistered foreign agent in 2016, when he was serving as Donald Trump's chief national security advisor.  Unreal.

He was also one of Trump's J6 Willard Hotel associates, and he repeatedly pled the 5th during the Congressional investigation of J6.

I still suspect that Flynn and his brother were involved in the Trump Pentagon blocking the deployment of National Guard troops to the Capitol on January 6th.

Hopefully, we'll eventually learn the truth about Flynn's shocking skullduggery.

19 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I think this is pretty touching today in Normandy. A 100 year old D day veteran's conversation with Zelensky.

That is absolutely fantastic, Kirk. That's what it's all about, right there.

7 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

That is absolutely fantastic, Kirk. That's what it's all about, right there.

Yes, If someone can't appreciate that. Then there's a whole world of things they'll never appreciate.

Trump Can’t Carry a Gun, but He Might Have the Nuclear Codes Again

By Matt Lewis June 6, 2024

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-cant-carry-a-gun-but-he-might-have-the-nuclear-codes-again?ref=home

Donald Trump’s license to carry a gun is about to be revoked by the New York City Police Department (his concealed carry permit was suspended back in April 2023, after his first indictment was handed down).

This is to say, the man who could very well be in charge of the U.S. nuclear arsenal won’t be able to carry a handgun in his home state.

Consider a few examples…

Many convicted felons are not even eligible to vote, yet tens of millions of Americans will cast their ballots for a convicted felon (Trump) this November.

Trump couldn’t get a security clearance on his own merits, and has been indicted for retaining classified documents, yet he could once again be given carte blanche authority to view or declassify any document he sees fit.

Trump made his name as a New York businessman, but other civil rulings have curtailed his ability to conduct business there.

Trump is a draft dodger who could once again be the commander-in-chief of the U.S. military.

And they might get crazier, too, as soon as Trump starts whining about having his Second Amendment rights taken away. To be sure, Trump has secret service protection, so he doesn’t really need a gun for protection.

A convicted felon who might not legally be able to carry a gun is a heartbeat away from having his finger on the nuclear button.

Steve Thomas