The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

WaPo recently switched to a British tabloid editor, and garbage like this is the result.

But read the comments at the end of the article; there's literally 5,000+ of them. They most certainly do not agree with the premise of the editorial lol

Yeah, Matt, as a WaPo subscriber I'm concerned about the new Fleet Street management.

I already had to give up on the NYT, after Sulzberger, Baquet & Co. sabotaged Hillary in 2016.

I may have to switch to the Guardian.

On 6/14/2024 at 10:43 AM, Kirk Gallaway said:

Steve, That is an absolute economic disaster for the common person.!

Trump would need a vigorous police state to handle the fallout and he's fine with that.

Any Democracy depends on a certain  awareness and engagement of the public.

If the American public end up voting for that they are absolutely stupid!

You know in  recent polls, they note that there has been a gain for Trump among younger black male voters and as Steve noted in an earlier article. Among younger voters there has been a split with the males going more conservative and the females going more liberal.

The Republicans and Trump aren't going to do anything for the young black males except spout trickle down promises! It goes against their entire creed of dismantling the "Administrative State."

Again, what are people thinking?

maga-manipulating-americas-gullible-assh

We all know Elon Musk turned Twitter into a fascist, racist hellsite, but that still can't stop President Obama from absolutely CLOWNING him with what real popularity looks like, anytime he feels like it.

GOP Candidate Endorsed By ‘Back From The Dead’ MLK In Unhinged AI Video

By Lee Moran Jun 17, 2024

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/anthony-hudson-mlk-ai-speech_n_666fe9fae4b0dbea05156eda

“Michigan Republican primary congressional candidate Anthony Hudson wildly backtracked after initially apologizing for a video shared on his TikTok account in which he was endorsed by an AI-enhanced voice that sounded like civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr.

“I have another dream. Yes, it is me, Martin Luther King. I came back from the dead to say something,” the voice said in the clip. “As I was saying, I have another dream that Anthony Hudson will be Michigan 8th District’s next congressman. Yes, I have a dream again. OK, now I am going back to where I came from. Goodbye.” The voice of Donald Trump loyalist Hudson then said he “approves this message.””

That’s just sick.

Steve Thomas

- Kellyanne Conway -

“Just look at the contrast. Donald Trump spoke to a round table of 8,000 people at a black church in Detroit”

image.png.68ca32fef869f8e2e3811ca759b02f28.png

Um... Why are the Trump people so mathematically challenged?

Steve Thomas

10 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Biden and the AIPAC-controlled U.S. Congress supplied the bombs that Netanyahu used to demolish Gaza.

The military industrial complex profited handsomely.

So, perhaps Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, AIPAC, and the Netanyahu government should pay to rebuild it.

It reminds me of the Bush/Cheney/Neocon demolition of Iraq 21 years ago.

The U.S. taxpayers spent trillions blowing stuff up, then paid billions to Halliburton, et.al., to "rebuild" what we destroyed.

Nice work if you can get it.

“He has a mask for every occasion,” Mr. Harel said in an interview. “For the Americans, he needs to show he is doing more to get aid in. For the Israeli audience he can say ‘I didn’t know’ and go for plausible deniability.”

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/06/16/world/israel-gaza-war-hamas?unlocked_article_code=1.0U0.x5Vb.WCgzhSATjVEt&smid=url-share