The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

Yes, Kudos to Joe! Not at all the way I would have liked it. But it's a story that a lot of families have faced.

But Netanyahu's coming to town now. WTF!!

I give  Morrow credit. He said it just right.

The Centrist position regarding the Israel-Hamas war of both the Democrats and Republicans is Genocide in Gaza.

It's a niche both parties have retreated to where  the public outrage in most districts can be managed.

I don't expect Harris to make major changes in policy during the campaign.

The razor thin difference between the parties is that the Dems publicly express some reservations.

Now there are starting to be some cracks between the parties about this. Pelosi has come out against the visit, and others are to follow.

war-profits-dead-children-v0-qip4zembsy8

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/16/2024 at 1:56 PM, Matt Allison said:

The JD Vance we see today was wholly created in Peter Thiel's lab.

"Vance did not get this extremist ideology from his Appalachian upbringing or—needless to say—Yale Law. It was incubated in America’s tech capital, San Francisco"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/where-j-d-vance-gets-100000608.html

I'm going to put up an, "I'm With Her," Kamala Harris yard sign in my front yard.

I don't usually do signs, but this election is too f-ing important.

There aren't many Trumpsters in my neighborhood, so I don't think anyone will throw a brick through our windows.

9 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

I don't know how I'll sleep tonight!  

Bill,

Speaking of the Persuasions, I have a DVD of Joni Mitchell's Shadows and Light concert from the Santa Barbara Bowl back in the day.  I bought the DVD partly because Joni's backing band was Pat Metheny, Lyle Mays, and Jaco Pastorius (!) but the concert also includes some backing vocals by the Persuasions.

The concert includes a solo of Jaco jamming on a Jimi Hendrix song with his electric bass.

12 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Speaking of the Persuasions, I have a DVD of Joni Mitchell's Shadows and Light concert from the Santa Barbara Bowl back in the day.  I bought the DVD partly because Joni's backing band was Pat Metheny, Lyle Mays, and Jaco Pastorius (!) but the concert also includes some backing vocals by the Persuasions.

That's one great backing band.