The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

He calls her a fascist and a communist.

That's because he's a dummy.

If the media wasn't so in the tank for him and constantly giving him a free pass on every stupid thing he says, they'd ask him to define what fascism is and what communism is. He would have no idea how to correctly answer the question.

Because he is a moron. Dumber than a fencepost.

Stephen Bonnel (Destiny) handily takes on the right wing podcast Peanut Gallery, including Andrew Tate and Nick Fuentes. 

This is interesting because in the second half regarding world power issues and the working reality of the MSM, IMO the right wing ideologues more closely represent the prevalent viewpoint of the major conspiracy influencers here on the JFK side. I can think of about 10 names going to the very top of influence here and Bonnel shuts them all down!
No discussions  will ever get anywhere here as long as people don't have a reset about where power is and why. It's really the fear of empowerment by retreating into lame conspiracy whining and excuses.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

The GOP effort to paint Harris as too far left might be making some inroads. While the interviews with people below are mostly rural Iowans who are conservative to begin with, and likely completely brainwashed by the firehose of lies they are fed by Fox, it's still something to keep an eye on.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/18/politics/iowa-republicans-trump-2024/index.html

43 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

The GOP effort to paint Harris as too far left might be making some inroads. While the interviews with people below are mostly rural Iowans who are conservative to begin with, and likely completely brainwashed by the firehose of lies they are fed by Fox, it's still something to keep an eye on.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/18/politics/iowa-republicans-trump-2024/index.html

This Trump/MAGA "far left" (and "radical left") trope has always been a joke.

(Two Education Forum members have frequently used this false trope to describe Trump critics.)

If people take the time to study the history of Trump and the post-2009 Koch/GOP, they will realize that they are actually extreme right, having quietly embraced the "misanthropic libertarian," anti-New Deal agenda of the Koch think tanks-- Heritage Foundation, CATO Institute, Federalist Society, American Enterprise Institute, et.al.

Trump and his Koch plutocrats, ultimately, want to roll back the New Deal, and even century-old Progressive reforms.

On 8/14/2024 at 5:40 PM, Matt Allison said:

Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal also posted an editorial about this today as well. In describing Trump's "conversation" with Elon Musk on Twitter last night:

“By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse, or lunatic.”

Today I was trying to imagine what sort of Black Swan event it would take that could stop the election of Harris from being fait accompli.

I truly could not think of one.

Here is the Black Swan event  that could happen. I have sent a letter with a five-page thoroughly researched attachment to FBI Director Christoher Wray showing how Kamala could suffer the same fate that Biden did after his disastrous performance in his June 27 debate with Trump. As CNN reported at the time, "Jill Biden says after the debate President Biden told her, 'I don't know what happened. I didn't feel that great.'" Kamala could be subjected to the same microwave technology that affected Biden's mental acuity on June 27 when she gives her acceptance speech Thursday night at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago and/or on September 10 when she debates Trump in Philadelphia. In my letter to Wray, I asked that if he believes based on the information that I provided that such an event could happen that he take the necessary steps to protect Kamala.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

32 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Here is the Black Swan event  that could happen. I have sent a letter with a five-page thoroughly researched attachment to FBI Director Christoher Wray showing how Kamala could suffer the same fate that Biden did after his disastrous performance in his June 27 debate with Trump. As CNN reported at the time, "Jill Biden says after the debate President Biden told her, 'I don't know what happened. I didn't feel that great.'" Kamala could be subjected to the same microwave technology that affected Biden's mental acuity on June 27 when she gives her acceptance speech Thursday night at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago and/or on September 10 when she debates Trump in Philadelphia. In my letter to Wray, I asked that if he believes based on the information that I provided that such an event could happen that he take the necessary steps to protect Kamala.

Very interesting, Doug.

I wouldn't put anything past Trump and his goons.

Is this Kremlin microwave technology, perchance?

Yes; I mean, let's look at this in a realistic way: We have two legitimate psychopaths, Trump and Putin, that are faced with an extinction level event if Harris wins.

What exactly would they not consider doing to save themselves? They are pretty obviously perfectly willing to accept the killing of others to save their own hide, no?