The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

The Daily Beast is reporting today that RFK,Jr.'s running mate, Nicole Shanahan, has suggested that RFK, Jr. join forces with the Trump campaign, to avoid undermining Trump's candidacy.

WTF?

Yeah, wtf, Did she gain any standing to make such a recommendation? Does 5% of the population even know her name? There wasn't even an attempt to familiarize her to the public! 

I see Jake Tapper asked Jach Sclossberg what he thought about that. And he replied "i want him to do whatever he wants to do".

I was not happy with that response! The Kennedy family should do an intervention on that idiot and tell him, "you gave it your sho,t you lost, and we have a bankable political name and if you betray it , you will be poisoning it for future generations."  

This guys just  another narcissist, he has to be stopped, or at least it has to be known that he was confronted by his family before this action, if he takes it,  and he willfully went against his family.

W. Of course, they borrowed from many artists, but I think the Beatles may have derived some of their early hard rock sound from Motown-- e.g., Twist and Shout, which they recorded,

My brother bought the original Twist and Shout single  from the Isley Bros. who were from Cincinnati  which is regionally close. They also did a song called "Shout".

They eventually released a real nice mellow change of pace album I liked around 76, called "Harvest for the World".

6 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Doug,

I posted the full text of this Guardian article earlier today on the Political Discussion board.

Interesting that H.R. McMaster waited until August 27, 2024 to finally publish his memoir.

He's, obviously, one of the many former Trump White House staffers (> 90%) who want Americans to know that Trump is unfit for the Presidency.

What amazes me is that so many Americans (and Europeans) still haven't figured that out.

17 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Yeah, wtf, Did she gain any standing to make such a recommendation? Does 5% of the population even know her name? There wasn't even an attempt to familiarize her to the public! 

I see Jake Tapper asked Jach Sclossberg what he thought about that. And he replied "i want him to do whatever he wants to do".

I was not happy with that response! The Kennedy family should do an intervention on that idiot and tell him, "you gave it your sho,t you lost, and we have a bankable political name and if you betray it , you will be poisoning it for future generations."  

This guys just  another narcissist, he has to be stopped, or at least it has to be known that he was confronted by his family before this action, if he takes it,  and he willfully went against his family.

W. Of course, they borrowed from many artists, but I think the Beatles may have derived some of their early hard rock sound from Motown-- e.g., Twist and Shout, which they recorded,

My brother bought the original Twist and Shout single  from the Isley Bros. who were from Cincinnati  which is regionally close. They also did a song called "Shout".

They eventually released a real nice mellow change of pace album I liked around 76, called "Harvest for the World".

Kirk,

I saw the Isley Brothers in concert at a small club in Denver in about (?) 1974.  At that phase of their existence, two of the younger Isley brothers and a brother-in-law had joined the group.

I remember a few of the brothers coming on stage barefoot.  It was a good show.

21 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I don't think it's that they haven't figured it out; there's no denying Trump's misdeeds

I think it's simply because they're bad people that like dictators.

I dunno, Matt.

My brother is a Trumpster, and he's not a bad guy.

IMO, he has been brainwashed by Fox News.

Not sure where our European pals on the forum are getting their fake "news," but I suspect it's either plutocratic nonsense, (Rupert Murdoch, Telegraph, Daily Mail) Kremlin propaganda, or both.