The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 3 weeks to go, the Republican flood of fake polls has begun, and that will influence all the polling averages, as well as the betting markets. With Harris having her worst week yet on the PredictIt platform, I figured it was time to try to make a profit on this. I was able to buy shares in the Electoral College Margin category; I bet that Harris will win the EC by somewhere between 65 and 104 votes for a mere 15 cents a share, which will net me a very nice profit if I'm right.

8 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Without a doubt he is declining at a rapid pace. Simply nuts.

Anyone who thinks the American 2 Party System isn't broken should take a look back at how close it came to forcing a choice between Biden and Trump yet again and then look back at the choice it generated between Mrs Clinton and Trump/

22 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

This is a real tweet from Texas Senator John Cornyn. He posted this photo yesterday.

Zoom in on Trump’s face. He seems to be having trouble doing his own makeup these days.

GZsIAxOaAAIqiqj?format=jpg&name=large

Matt,

I can't tell from this photo if Trump is trying to appeal to people of color, or to simply color coordinate with John Cornyn's shoes.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Trump did it again.
Absolute chaos' as 'MAGA faithful were stranded' in desert after California event: report
By David McAfee October 13, 2024
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-fans-stranded-desert-rally/
"Donald Trump left his own followers, including elderly supporters, stranded in the desert after a rally in Southern California, according to reports.

After the rally ended, Trump left the rallygoers stranded after only providing busses one way, according to the Tennessee Holler."
The Tennessee Holler included a video from a purported Trump rallygoer who says it's "absolute chaos."

"This isn't normal. Apparently the busses are no longer coming," the attendee says in the video. "It's just chaos, absolute chaos. All of us are stranded here. Everyone is stranded here."

Steve Thomas

It really shouldn't surprise anyone that Trump plans to declare victory the night of November 5th no matter what, even before the majority of votes have been counted. I mean, of course he will.

So the networks will need to explain that sad reality to the millions of people watching TV that evening as the polls start to close, and advise them to ignore any such insane proclamations.

It's a very sad era in our country's history that such a thing needs to be prepared for.