The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump picks Waco, Texas, to kick off his 2024 presidential campaign 

March 24, 20236:12 AM ET

FADEL: So let's talk about the symbolism of Waco. I mean, it's not going unnoticed that Trump chose to kick off his campaign near a place that represents, for many far-right groups, government violence and overreach, right?

WHITELY: Yeah, no doubt there is symbolism, you know? Thirty years ago, as Steve just mentioned, just outside Waco is really where the modern-day radical right was born here in this country after that federal raid on the Branch Davidian compound. But, you know, was that the reason for the Trump campaign selecting Waco? The campaign denies it. Look; in Texas, Republicans here have never held up what happened to David Koresh and his followers as some kind of rallying cry. Trump still needs those traditional Republicans in Texas to vote for him. And there are lots of them, believe it or not, still here.https://www.npr.org/2023/03/24/1165770615/trump-picks-waco-texas-to-kick-off-his-2024-presidential-campaign

How Texans helped plot, foment and carry out the Jan. 6 insurrection

From those who planted the seeds of Trump’s strategy to try to challenge the election, to others who sowed doubt and anger by spreading baseless election-fraud conspiracy theories, Texans played major roles in the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol two years ago.

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/01/06/texans-jan-6-insurrection/

Meet Phil Waldron, the Man Who Used PowerPoint to Incite an Insurrection

Phil Waldron was central to the Republican effort to discredit the 2020 election.

' . . . Phil Waldron was living a quiet life after retiring from the Army in 2016 following 30 years of service.  He specialized in psychological influence operations and underwent a deployments to Iraq. 

On his LinkedIn profile, Waldron describes himself as the founder, forklift driver, and floor sweeper at One Shot Distillery and Brewing in the small rural town of Dripping Springs, Texas. 

But in August 2020, months before the presidential election, Waldron told Reuters, he started researching vote hacking, a conspiracy that had gained traction in online conspiracy movements like QAnon.

He then began working with Allied Security Operations Group, a cybersecurity company run by businessman and failed Congressional candidate Russell Ramsland, who had been promoting election fraud conspiracies since 2018

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akv33a/phil-waldron-powerpoint-incited-jan-6

Allied Security Operations Group

Antrim Michigan Forensics Report

REVISED PRELIMINARY SUMMARY, v2

Report Date 12/13/2020

WHOWEARE

My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical government panels.

I am part of the management team of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC, (ASOG). ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks. We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts. We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-J6-DOC-CTRL0000053704/pdf/GPO-J6-DOC-CTRL0000053704.pdf

DALLAS ATTORNEY SIDNEY POWELL APEARS TO BE "CO-CONSPIRATOR" IN NEW TRUMP INDICTMENT

' . . . Despite having no background in election law or security, Powell’s claims about the 2020 contest were routinely amplified by Trump and others. She played a key role in spreading the baseless conspiracy theories that Dominion Voting Systems had rigged its voting machines to take votes from Trump — claims that were at the heart of a $787 million lawsuit settlement between Dominion and FoxNews.'

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/08/01/trump-federal-indictment-january-6-sidney-powell/

So, I was walking around the park early this morning when this song spontaneously popped into my head.

It was playing on an internal tape to the tune of the Beatles' song, Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

Bang! Bang! Jack Smith's silver hammer came down upon his head!

Bang! Bang! Jack Smith's silver hammer made sure that he was dead!

14 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I certainly wish Peter Navarro would be charged, but my understanding is that it's Jason Miller.

Genuinely hope I'm wrong...

I knew Jason Miller didn't make sense, as he's been singing like a bird. Apparently the political operative is Boris Epshteyn, which makes far more sense; as slimy as Miller is, Boris is even worse.

10 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

May be an image of text that says 'WHAT IN GOD'S AME IS WRONG WITH My NEPHEW?! INลOD IN GOD SamHaines.com'

Hear! Hear!

Did you note that Overstock CEO Byrne (the guy in the infamous December Oval Office meet) has contributed significantly to his campaign, as has Timothy Mellon, Paul Mellon's son?

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I knew Jason Miller didn't make sense, as he's been singing like a bird. Apparently the political operative is Boris Epshteyn, which makes far more sense; as slimy as Miller is, Boris is even worse.

I'll be surprised if it's Epshteyn.  I think he's still on payroll. 

The present day Republican Party will be remembered as as the greatest  flunky bunch of cowards in American history. Now that Trump has been indicted in an incident where his followers vowed to kill Mike Pence and Trump didn't intercede to stop them. Pence finally now, after the indictment has found the  courage to break from Trump and attack Trump about the incident. I  can only imagine the the spooky religious cul de sac of voter who is now moved by Pence's newfound courage to actually vote for him!

Imagine if this trial is televised and Pence takes the stand! That will be the true trial of the century!