The Education Forum

JFK PRESS SECRETARY MAC KILDUFF WITH A COPY OF BEST EVIDENCE IN THE BACKGROUND OF HIS HOME!

Kilduff famously told Harry Livingstone in High Treason 2 that he did not believe the single bullet theory.

Edited by Vince Palamara
typo

• Vince Palamara changed the title to JFK PRESS SECRETARY MAC KILDUFF WITH A COPY OF BEST EVIDENCE IN THE BACKGROUND OF HIS HOME!
20 minutes ago, Paul Cummings said:

That's a great catch. We know it's legit because back then they didn't have fake zoom screen backgrounds! 

Exactly! AND, again, he told Livingstone that he did not believe the single bullet theory. Also, he famously pointed to his right temple when asked where JFK was shot.

Kilduff:  " it was a simple case of a bullet right thru the brain " points with one finger to his own right forehead above the right eye near his hairline.....this 30 minutes after JFK has been declared dead in trauma room 1. 

No cover story out yet, just truths yet to be concealed or retracted. But hey, what does he know, its not like he was in the room and near JFK.

AJ.

Just now, Adam Johnson said:

Kilduff:  " it was a simple case of a bullet right thru the brain " points with one finger to his own right forehead above the right eye near his hairline.....this 30 minutes after JFK has been declared dead in trauma room 1. 

No cover story out yet, just truths yet to be concealed or retracted. But hey, what does he know, its not like he was in the room and near JFK.

AJ.

Kilduff talked to Livingstone on 4/17/1991. When Livingstone said “As you know, the face was not damaged at all. No witness saw any damage to the head past the midline of the skull, forward of the right ear”, Kilduff replied “Forward of the right ear? No! Forward of the left ear, they did. I did. The bullet came in on the right side and exited the left side. What splatter there was”. Kilduff apparently meant “left” to mean the anatomical right, as he also said “...the left part of his forehead looked likewhen I got over to the carlooked like two pounds of ground beef”, “The blow-out was in the left front. The Zapruder film shows that. Frames 313, 314, 315” (Livingstone, High Treason 2, 1992, p. 447, Chapter 21. The Presidential Party, Malcolm Kilduff). Sometimes people can misspeak or confuse anatomical language.

Link to borrow ebook of High Treason 2: https://archive.org/details/hightreason2grea00livi

Kilduff may have told researcher Gary Mack that pointing to the right front of his head at the 11/22/1963 press conference was meant to signify the LARGE wound, not a small wound. As explained in Pat Speer’s online book A New Perspective on the Kennedy Assassination:

[...Chapter 18c: Reason to Doubt, By Way of Illustration]

Kilduff's subsequent statements to Gary Mack, in which he confirmed that when he pointed to his temple during the 11-22-63 press conference he was pointing to, in Mack's words, "where the big hole was on Kennedy's head." (Note: I can't remember where I got this quote from Mack...via an article, a taped interview, or a personal email. If you know the answer, please remind me. As it stands, I've tracked down a 12-29-99 post from Mack on the alt.assassination.JFK newsgroup in which he claims Kilduff told him but a month before that he didn't intend to specify the wound by the temple as an entrance or an exit in the 11-22-63 press conference, and that he was merely pointing out the location of the wound.)

Kilduff passed away on 3/3/2003 (UPI, 3/4/2003; New York Times, 3/5/2003; Washington Post, 3/5/2003; Arlingtoncemetery.net; Findagrave.com).