The Education Forum

For One Year

I just checked Amazon.

JFK Revisited is Number 7 in DVD documentary sales.

This means, that since it was released last July, it has been either in the Top Ten, or right around it, for one year.

(And they actually raised the price a couple of weeks ago.)

When you do that, it is one definition of a classic, for the simple reason that you have so much name recognition and exposure that it is hard to forget the title.

Oliver Stone and Rob Wilson, take a bow.

And don't forget, Steve Roe said it was going straight to You Tube.

I actually think Shout Factory did not push it enough in UK and Australia.

Thanks Ben. But he did direct the film, and he did a nice job I think.  He is also a good editor.

Oh I did not know that George, thanks for telling me.

I have to ask Rob about how much  more time the contract with Showtime has on it.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks Ben. But he did direct the film, and he did a nice job I think.  He is also a good editor.

Oh I did not know that George, thanks for telling me.

I have to ask Rob about how much  more time the contract with Showtime has on it.

Contrast the obvious and large public and genuine civic concern about the JFKA...to the veil of silence pulled down by the media on Biden's snuff job on the JFK Records. 

Well, we will see about that on Monday.

I should tell Oliver about it just in case he does not know.

Wouldn't it be great to have a press conference with Tunheim and Oliver to protest this utter disaster by Biden?

9 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Wouldn't it be great to have a press conference with Tunheim and Oliver to protest this utter disaster by Biden?

With you, Morley, Newman and Rep. Schweikert also. 

You know what is sad? I do not think a single Congressman would join your dais, with the possible exception of Schweikert. 

I hate to say this but I think you are correct.

And recall AOC is on the Oversight Committee and she worked for Ted Kennedy.

22 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Contrast the obvious and large public and genuine civic concern about the JFKA...to the veil of silence pulled down by the media on Biden's snuff job on the JFK Records. 

Harris shut down the reopening of the RFK case when she was the California AG, and now Biden's nullification of the Records Act. Shameful. 

1 minute ago, Robert Burrows said:

Harris shut down the reopening of the RFK case when she was the California AG, and now Biden's nullification of the Records Act. Shameful. 

Egads. I had forgotten that. The Dynamic Duo of De-Information.

The two hour version is also on the front page of the Paramount Plus add-on for Amazon, or it was as of Friday. I thought it was only being carried by Showtime. I’ll have to check: it was definitely on the landing page, and I think it was also listed under “Featured Movies”. 

Is Paramount Plus  a network Tom or. a streamer?

21 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Is Paramount Plus  a network Tom or. a streamer?

It’s a streaming service. It’s available as its own app or as an add-on to Amazon Prime. I have the Prime version.