The Education Forum

RFK Jr. on CIA re JFK Assassination : "Hunt, Phillips, Morales ..."

HSCA staff investigator Dan Hardway, co-author of the Lopez Report, stated in a 2020 interview that if there was a JFK assassination conspiracy and it did not involve the CIA's William Harvey, he would be surprised. 

Hardway also said that he believes Oswald was being impersonated in Mexico City.

CIA obfuscation clouds HSCA insider's efforts (swtimes.com)

1 hour ago, Steve Rosen said:

RFK Jr. re CIA rogue element involvement in JFK assassination:

"People who were working for the CIA were definitely involved. People like E. Howard Hunt, David Atlee Phillips, David Morales ... these were people who were involved in the Miami station ..."

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1678766965266190336?t=GBxsEZIjo1KHNFEmDYcQjQ&s=19

Hi Steve,

It's frustrating that Skyhorse — publisher of  RFK Jr.'s The Real Anthony Fauci   — missed the window before the campaign launched to encourage him to read Albarelli's last investigation.  Ironically, our editor was lead editor on Bobby's book. In what Hank would recognize as high strangeness and synchronicity, we also shared the same pub date, November 19, 2021.

Recently, a man who served on Bob Sr.s campaign contacted me to discuss Coup in Dallas.  He seems to have significant insight into RFK's private investigation following his brother's assassination in Dallas, so presumably Jr. is speaking from that perspective. 

Edited by Leslie Sharp

39 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Hi Steve,

It's frustrating that Skyhorse — publisher of  RFK Jr.'s The Real Anthony Fauci   — missed the window before the campaign launched to encourage him to read Albarelli's last investigation.  Ironically, our editor was lead editor on Bobby's book. In what Hank would recognize as high strangeness and synchronicity, we also shared the same pub date, November 19, 2021.

Recently, a man who served on Bob Sr.s campaign contacted me to discuss Coup in Dallas.  He seems to have significant insight into RFK's private investigation following his brother's assassination in Dallas, so presumably Jr. is speaking from that perspective. 

Agree. This reminds one of JFK, Jr.'s remarks about RFK Sr.'s insight into the JFKA: "Bobby knew everything." 

Edited by Anthony Venturella

21 minutes ago, Anthony Venturella said:

Agree. This reminds one of JFK, Jr.'s remarks about RFK Sr.'s insight into the JFKA: "Bobby knew everything." 

Unfortunately, the conversations with Sr.'s former campaign staffer eventually dissolved because I can't back down from what Albarelli uncovered which does not comport specifically with the staffer's understanding of the direction Bob Sr. had been led in his private investigation. I encouraged him to consider that the tragedy at The Ambassador ended Sr.'s quixotic journey in 1968; perhaps there was much more to uncover.

16 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Unfortunately, the conversations with Sr.'s former campaign staffer eventually dissolved because I can't back down from what Albarelli uncovered which does not comport specifically with the staffer's understanding of the direction Bob Sr. had been led in his private investigation. I encouraged him to consider that the tragedy at The Ambassador ended Sr.'s quixotic journey in 1968; perhaps there was much more to uncover.

That’s really too bad. I am wondering what he told you about RFK’s private investigation. I’ve read about it, but this was someone inside. What can you share? 

16 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

That’s really too bad. I am wondering what he told you about RFK’s private investigation. I’ve read about it, but this was someone inside. What can you share? 

Only that the records sit idle. It was suggested that I would throw anyone under the bus to get at them, to which I responded calmly that along with other private archives that remain locked away, I argue time's awaistin' for our nation and survival of the experiment.

And you?

Edited by Leslie Sharp

47 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

That's a gracious answer, Leslie. And yes, RFK's quest for truth ended in 1968, with the hopes he would investigate further once in the White House.

From what we know now (e.g. massive amount of new information in Coup in Dallas!), the contours of the plot were likely beyond what even RFK envisioned.

Edited by Anthony Venturella

32 minutes ago, Anthony Venturella said:

That's a gracious answer, Leslie. And yes, RFK's quest for truth ended in 1968, with the hopes he would investigate further once in the White House.

From what we know now (e.g. massive amount of new information in Coup in Dallas!), the contours of the plot were likely beyond what even RFK envisioned.

Anthony, a voice in the wilderness, a port in the storm. thank you.

My understanding is that Lisa Pease has come close to solving Robert Sr's. case.  And it's tempting, and for some, logical, to conclude that the brothers were killed by the same sword.  However, if one studies the strategies, the motivations, and the actually mechanisms, there are clear anomalies in my opinion.  FWIW Hank expected to see a direct link to RFK MLK and Malcolm.  It simply didn't surface ... closest might be Hoover, or Trafficante, with Pierre Lafitte (links to Robert Maheu?) a common denominator but that is pure speculation for now.

19 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Anthony, a voice in the wilderness, a port in the storm. thank you.

My understanding is that Lisa Pease has come close to solving Robert Sr's. case.  And it's tempting, and for some, logical, to conclude that the brothers were killed by the same sword.  However, if one studies the strategies, the motivations, and the actually mechanisms, there are clear anomalies in my opinion.  FWIW Hank expected to see a direct link to RFK MLK and Malcolm.  It simply didn't surface ... closest might be Hoover, or Trafficante, with Pierre Lafitte (links to Robert Maheu?) a common denominator but that is pure speculation for now.

This discussion brings to mind the alleged comments by Wayne January-- mentioned by Douglass in JFK and the Unspeakable-- about the Cuban pilot at Red Bird Airport on 11/22/63, who told January that "no Kennedy" would ever be allowed in the White House.

I don't recall the exact phraseology, but it was something to that effect-- hinting that RFK's murderers were part of the same CIA/Anti-Castro consortium.

The exchange paraphrased by January was basically that the Cuban exiles wanted revenge against both Kennedy's for what happened at the Bay of Pigs and that while JFK would be killed in Dallas they planned to "get" RFK as well...I don't want to derail this thread but if anyone wants extreme detail on the Red Bird affair:

http://dealeyplazauk.com/jfk-assassination/red-bird-airfield-leads/

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

This discussion brings to mind the alleged comments by Wayne January-- mentioned by Douglass in JFK and the Unspeakable-- about the Cuban pilot at Red Bird Airport on 11/22/63, who told January that "no Kennedy" would ever be allowed in the White House.

I don't recall the exact phraseology, but it was something to that effect-- hinting that RFK's murderers were part of the same CIA/Anti-Castro consortium.

Do you know whether January identified the Cuban pilot by name?

Unfortunately, I've used up my allotment so I can't attach a screenshot, but the relevant entries in Lafitte's record read:

November 23, 1963

Silverthorne to Mx

(Jean's gone out)

(and perpendicular on the page)
Rene di coup de grace

Call J.V.

(JJA)

November 24, 1963
Red

Airport  (adjacent to a doodle of a box with a square)

Silverthorne is reference to CIA pilot Joseph Silverthorne who Hank interviewed.  Obviously Hank didn't come away with a clear confirmation, but sufficient reactions to regard Lafitte's note with a great deal of confidence that he knew what he was talking about.

"Jean" is the now controversial Jean Rene Souetre, OAS Captain who in spring of 1963, met agency officials to request help in eliminating de Gaulle.

The only candidate for "J.V." so far is Joe Valachi but his history with Lafitte precludes him from being a serious prime candidate.  JJA is self explanatory. 

Edited by Leslie Sharp

I wonder if we found our way to the "dark web" today might we find pockets of enraged Proud Boys, 3%ers, Oath Keepers blathering about taking out both Hunter and Joe?

This prompts another question, and apologies for the broad phrasing that reveals severe gaps in my education: IF the Cuban exiles remained rabidly anti-Castro after the assassination in Dallas, and if the agency continued to believe in their cause when Johnson took office, why didn't they pursue another major invasion post-Dallas?  I'm aware of numerous operations allegedly in play, but why were none successful? I'm told the highly trained exiles were shipped off the Vietnam, but does that explain the tens of thousands that remained behind?

I hope it's obvious to the host of this thread that the slight diversion may be going somewhere.

Edited by Leslie Sharp