The Education Forum

Project DICIRCUIT

Looking for some help identifying and describing this CIA project. Reserving who this document is referring to for the moment as it pertains to primary research, but just know it's a figure associated with the assassination. This document accompanied a handwritten note in the file describing this woman as "not your typical wife" and could "handle herself as a SIGINT intercept."

Berlin.png

Edited by Rob Clark

3 hours ago, Rob Clark said:

Looking for some help identifying and describing this CIA project. Reserving who this document is referring to for the moment as it pertains to primary research, but just know it's a figure associated with the assassination. This document accompanied a handwritten note in the file describing this woman as "not your typical wife" and could "handle herself as a SIGINT intercept."

Berlin.png

Let us know the RIF, please.

I'm trying

Lola

Lela

Lyla K Furlong and getting nothing.  

I think this has something to do with E Howard Hunt's wife.  I've seen a few docs about her trying to get a job in an embassy.  

But I can't zoom in much at all on the doc.

22 minutes ago, Joseph Backes said:

I'm trying

Lola

Lela

Lyla K Furlong and getting nothing.  

I think this has something to do with E Howard Hunt's wife.  I've seen a few docs about her trying to get a job in an embassy.  

But I can't zoom in much at all on the doc.

It's Lola...and this is not referring to E. Howard Hunt's wife. Chief of Base Berlin.... I'll work on getting a RIF number

20 hours ago, Joseph Backes said:

Lola K Furlong.  Do I have the last name right?

Yes....her name was previously redacted from earlier releases.  Also, know anything Lee Wigren or R. DeFelice (Acting Director of Personnel)?

1 hour ago, Rob Clark said:

Yes....her name was previously redacted from earlier releases.  Also, know anything Lee Wigren or R. DeFelice (Acting Director of Personnel)?

I do find it ironic that Lola K Furlong IS the name and not some email address for listener emails to your show. lol.

Edited by Paul Cummings

2 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Well, anyone with half a brain can see why I was pissed off upon seeing this video on YouTube. Then I see it was posted here also. I kept things vague for a reason, as this line of research is for me and Joe Borelli's presentation at Lancer this year.  I didn't post it for some looky-loo too afraid to reveal his identity or allow comments on his videos, to co-opt it for his YouTube channel to get views. An ethical researcher would have reached out either on here via personal message, or via my email which I know he has, because I know he listens to my show and comments frequently on my YouTube vids. So yeah...thanks A-Hole!