The Education Forum

AECASSOWARY-29, 8th World Youth Festival, Directorio Revolucionario Estudiantil, ZRPENNY, Project AERODYNAMIC, & Lee Harvey Oswald...

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: I, Robert Ward Montenegro, would like to apologize in advance for the brief, yet, graphic descriptions of genocidal violence that I expound upon in this thread—it is done for the sake of keeping the historical record accurate—once again, my sincere apologies...

For those of you who do not know, an as of yet unidentified element of the New Orleans chapter of the anti-Castro Cuban Directorio Revolucionario Estudiantil (DRE) made their way into Finland in 1962, and conducted violent provocations and covert surveillance against the World Federation of Democratic Youth & International Union of Students affiliates of the 8th World Festival of Youth and Students, in Helsinki, Finland in 1962—DRE delegates who were willing assets of a CIA stay-behind operation that was awarded the cryptonym ZRPENNY, that according to Bill Simpich, was "...a substantial financial undertaking to challenge the left at this festival. Cuban student groups were specifically targeted, including efforts to generate defectors..."

This particular element of the DRE was financed by none other than the Chief of Operations of the Prolog Research Corporation (PRC) of New York, via a covert CIA slush fund, laundered thru a CIA Commercial Cover Property called the Chemical Bank New York Trust Company—a private holding company that concerned itself with the financial dealings of Brown Brothers Harriman & Company and J.P. Morgan & Co.

ZRPENNY's case officer, who financed the DRE operations in Helsinki, was WWII-era fascist Ukrainian war-criminal, Anatol Kaminsky, and his CIA cryptonym was AECASSOWARY-29.

Perhaps not so incidentally, Anatol Kaminsky AKA AECASSOWARY-29, had a close connection to another CIA-funded operation, Radio Liberty, where here was vice-president of the Ukrainian anti-communist service "Radio Svoboda."

It should be noted that AECASSOWARY was the CIA cryptonym slug for the CIA's co-opting of the External Representation of the Ukrainian Supreme Liberation Council (ZP UHVR), which was overseen by Gehlen Organization contract operative Ivan Hrynokh, a veteran of the genocidal Bataillon Ukrainische Gruppe Nachtigall, an Abwehr sub-unit of the bloodthirsty Lehrregiment "Brandenburg" z.b.V. 800 special operations detachments, which were commanded by future CIA asset Theodor Oberländer, who in turn was subordinate of Waffen SS-Obersturmbannführer Otto Skorzeny!

Hrynokh, incidentally, was the chaplain to the Nachtigall Battalion, whatever the Hell on Earth that entailed...

Of course, the president of the Prolog Research Corporation (PRC) of New York in 1962 was the former commander of the Nazi Abwehr espionage & sabotage school in Zakopane, Poland—later General Secretary of International Policies of the Ukrainian Supreme Liberation Council (UHVR) & Commander of External Intelligence for the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists-BanderaMykola Kyrylovych LebedCentral Intelligence Agency (CIA) contract operative from 1951, to his death, in 1998. 

Lebed oversaw a gigantic Central Intelligence Agency Foreign Intelligence (FI) apparatus within the CIA's Soviet Branch (SB), which was awarded the cryptonym AERODYNAMIC, a SB/FI program whose mission was to "...exploit the anti-Soviet Ukrainian resistance groups (UHVR, UPA, ZPUHVR and the OUN/B) in Western Europe for intelligence purposes..."

Lebed, was the man who personally gave the order to Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) Northern-Section commander Dmytro Semenovych Klyachkivsky, to conduct the single-most sadistic act of ethnic genocide of the first half of the twentieth century—the infamous "Volynska Trahediia" (in English, "Volyn Tragedy")—a twenty-two month long eugenics campaign, between the years 1943–1945, of lunacy, butchery & Hell-on-Earth mayhem in Volhynia & Eastern Galicia, that resulted in the total razing of ninety-nine villages & one-hundred thousand men, women and childern murdered—most of whom suffered Inquisition-esque levels of debauchery at the hands of Lebed's UPA, to include death by flaying, mass lynchings, death by gang rape, live bodily dismemberment, mass beheadings, the mass immolation of entire village populations (to include all livestock and pets) and the collecting of grotesque "trophies" by UPA insurgents, to include human scalps, eye-balls, skulls, fingers, tongues, noses, ears, testicles, penises, labia, & breasts removed from living victims! 

And the man who oversaw all of that Torquemada-esque levels mass-butchery against civilian populations during the Second World War, Mykola Lebedoversaw the Central Intelligence Agency "ratline" that sent the anti-Castro Cuban Directorio Revolucionario Estudiantil (DRE) delegates into 8th World Festival of Youth and Students, at Helsinki, Finland in 1962—with the full intention of committing acts of sabotage and general terrorism against the delegates?! 

It should be noted, that the vice-president of the CIA-funded Prolog Research Corporation (PRC) of New York, that covertly sent DRE delegates into Helsinki, was Myroslav Prokop, a founding member of the genocidal Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists-Bandera (OUN-B) who was released from a Polish prison in 1937 by Nazi intelligence—Prokop was imprisoned by Polish authorities for publishing anti-Jewish pamphlets advocating the ethnic-cleansing of the Jewish population in Poland—only to become the editor-in-chief of the International Policies of the Ukrainian Supreme Liberation Council's (UHVR) newsletter called, "Students’kyi visnyk."

The UHVR's newsletter, "Students’kyi visnyk," was moved from Poland, by Nazi intelligence, to Vatican City, Rome, where it was met with warm enthusiasm from fascist elements of the Catholic hierarchy.

These same DRE delegates would later confront Dallas patsy Lee Harvey Oswald—a false defector debriefed by a senior affiliate of Mykola Lebed's Prolog Research Corporation (PRC) of New York.

It appears from the debriefings of Anatol Kaminsky AKA AECASSOWARY-29, he not only facilitated in paying the DRE personnel, but Anatol Kaminsky AKA AECASSOWARY-29 also oversaw all legal travel arrangements for DRE affiliates to and from the United States, under the cover of the CIA's "piggy-backed*REDSKIN program, which, according to CIA Deputy Director for Plans Richard Mervin Bissell's own memoranda, REDSKIN was a covert action program to affect, "...legal travelers specifically briefed for their visits to the USSR may lead to the acquisition of assets in the Soviet Union or furnish support of existing operations..."

Interestingly enough, *Priscilla Johnson McMillan, the North American Newspaper Alliance reporter who interviewed Lee Harvey Oswald as he was, ahem, "...defecting...," to the Soviet Union in 1959 via Helsinki, the main target of the DRE and their genocidal UHVR sponsors in 1962, was a REDSKIN spotter "candidate"—that and the man who interviewed Oswald when he set foot in New York (home base for the Prolog Research Corporation) was Spas Todorov Raikin, served as secretary of the Central Executive Board, Bulgarian National Council, from 1960 to 1963, the US affiliate of the Bulgarian National Front (controlled by genocidal Ostministerium officer Ivan Dimitrov Dochev), a sub-organization of the CIA-controlled fascist umbrella front, Anti-Bolshevik Bloc of Nations (controlled by the monstrous OUN-B leader, Yaroslav Semenovich Stetsko). 

Strange, Nazi-affiliated fascist bedfellows for self-proclaimed "...Marxist-Leninist..." United States Marine Corps enlisted men Oswald to be probed by...   

And these same CIA-sponsored stay-behind elements of the DRE were subsidized and controlled by the Chief of Operations of the Prolog Research Corporation (PRC) of New York, WWII-era fascist Ukrainian war-criminal, Anatol Kaminsky AKA AECASSOWARY-29in 1962—just a handful of months before US military agent provocateur Lee Harvey Oswald would have a "fight" with some of their delegates?

Below are supporting documents to everything I have posted in this thread:

Edited by Robert Montenegro

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZRPENNY was the activity to counter Cuban student participation at a communist-sponsored world youth festival in Helsinki in 1962.

I think it was a sardonic take on the phrase "a penny for your thoughts".  The goal was to make the Cubans and their allies look bad.

Also, are you saying that Spas Raikin - the Ukrainian who met LHO in NYC - was with the Prolog Research, Inc. - or linked to them in some way?

Hank Albarelli did a good job analyzing Raikin's background  in his book A Secret Order, pp. 210-212: http://visupview.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-jfk-assassination-strange-and.html

1951: "According to several CIA documents generated in 1957... Raikin and two other Bulgarians, on May 6, 1951, deserted their Trudovaks (Bulgarian Labor Corps) military unit 'and made their way to Plovdiv [city in Bulgaria] and into Greece.'..."A November 1957 FBI report, in response to the CIA's request to the Bureau for any information it had on Raikin, reads: 'The reason for [Raikin's] desertion was to join an alleged illegal group working in the mountains south of Plovdiv...unable to hold out any longer they enter Greece on June 19, 1951.'...Raikin (considered) himself an ordained priest in the Bulgarian church. In preparing the information [Raikin] used the nom de plume Prezviter KOSMA. The FBI field station comments that [Raikin] was brought to Athens from Salonika [a major port in Greece] on July 19 1951 to work for CIA LKB.. GSAP/10.'...GASP and GASP/10 were elite, ultra-secret CIA interrogation teams... "A CIA memorandum (11/26/51)...sent...to the CIA FDP chief provides a wider look at Spas Raikin's first encounter with the CIA in Greece, following his interrogation. Chief station Lloyd K. Desmond (note:  C/WH/3 - Mexico & Central America - John Whitten), a CIA official who played a still-unexplained role in the CIA's hasty post-assassination investigation into Lee Harvey Oswald's Mexico City phone communications, signed the document....'Desmond also noted that Raikin and the other escapees had been interrogated 'to ascertain their future possible operational use.'"

1 hour ago, Bill Simpich said:

Also, are you saying that Spas Raikin - the Ukrainian who met LHO in NYC - was with the Prolog Research, Inc. - or linked to them in some way?

Yes, indeed.

Anatol Kaminsky's AKA AECASSOWARY-29,  Prolog Research Corporation & Spas Todorov Raikin'sBulgarian National Council, the US affiliate of the Bulgarian National Front (controlled by genocidal Ostministerium officer Ivan Dimitrov Dochev) were both a sub-organizations of the CIA-controlled fascist umbrella front, Anti-Bolshevik Bloc of Nations (controlled by the monstrous OUN-B leader, Yaroslav Semenovich Stetsko). 

In effect, Prolog Research Corporation of Anatol Kaminsky AKA AECASSOWARY-29 & the Bulgarian National Front of Spas Todorov Raikin, were, one and the same, as they both fell under the direct control of the Anti-Bolshevik Bloc of Nations, whose president in 1963 was OUN-B war-criminal, Yaroslav Stetsko.

It also has to be understood, that even though the Anti-Bolshevik Bloc of Nations was an off-shoot of Nazi intelligence émigré armies, by 1963, it had come completely under the fold of Central Intelligence Agency proper.

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Reading this Robert - what a nest of vipers. Glad to see Mr. Simpich weighing in. 

Thank you Paul.

At the expense of sounding rarified or lofty, this thread and the information in it, took at least three years (on and off) of reading documents related to AECASSOWARY AERODYNAMIC until I found the pertinent information surrounding the anti-Castro Cuban Directorio Revolucionario Estudiantil (DRE) connection and a single cross refence to how AECASSOWARY-29 AKA WWII-era fascist Ukrainian war-criminal, Anatol Kaminskythe Chief of Operations of the Prolog Research Corporation (PRC) of New York—was funding ZRPENNY via a covert CIA slush fund, laundered thru a CIA Commercial Cover Property called the Chemical Bank New York Trust Company—a private holding company that concerned itself with the financial dealings of Brown Brothers Harriman & Company and J.P. Morgan & Co.

I mean, in my humble opinion, I struck gold when I finally was able to put all of this information together.

I pray someone is able to put the information in this thread to good use.

I mean think about it—the anti-Castro Cuban organization Directorio Revolucionario Estudiantil (DRE)—is funded by a WWII-era fascist Ukrainian war-criminal, Anatol Kaminsky—via a covert CIA slush fund that concerned itself with the financial dealings of Brown Brothers Harriman & Company and J.P. Morgan & Co.?!

Reading that aloud is an affirmation of sorts, because it demonstrates clearly that the anti-Castro effort had direct links not only to the American financial partners of the Third Reich—represented in this case by Brown Brothers Harriman & Company—but with a WWII-era fascist Ukrainian war-criminal, Anatol Kaminsky, acting as a bagman of sorts for the anti-Castro effort—not to mention Kaminsky being a direct subordinate to genocidal madman Mykola Lebed, & Lebed's direct relationship with SS-Obersturmbannführer Otto Skorzeny?!

When will people realize, that what happened to President Kennedy was an act of terrorism, aided & abetted by functionaries of international fascism—who were then, in 1963—firmly planted in the United States Intelligence community?

In my humble opinion, that is what Biden meant in his 22 October 2021 press release that stated, "...records concerning President Kennedy’s assassination only when postponement remains necessary to protect against an identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or the conduct of foreign relations that is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure..." 

I mean really consider the language being used, "...identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or the conduct of foreign relations..."

Sure as Hell sounds to me, that something concerning the mechanics that murdered President Kennedy, has something to do with present day military intelligence operations!

In this thread, I have proven that all of the important commanders of the anti-communist Ukrainian émigré armies being fully-subsidized by Central Intelligence Agency, were functionaries of some of the worst war-crimes of the Second World War!

And these same Ukrainian War criminals were financing an element of the anti-Castro effort with a direct connection to Lee Harvey Oswald?!

Hmm, I wonder who that bit of information might cause, "...identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or the conduct of foreign relations..."

Perhaps, that proxy war the United States is fighting with the Russian Federation, via fascist Ukrainian émigré armies with a direct linage to WWII functionaries of the Holocaust?!   

But, hey, maybe I'm off my rocker...

...certainly I'm nuts for releasing this information for free, without a big-fat book deal and movie waiting in the wings, eh Jim?

Ahh, we have fun here at the Education Forum, don't we?

Man, oh man, oh man, oh man. 

I am not well-read enough in these particular docs, and the context, to offer much critical observation. 

But everything RM says is documented, and can be checked and verified. 

Everything I do check, pans out.

RM has shown beyond quibble there is an indefensible repugnant post-war history of the CIA using Nazis and ex-Nazis, who were war criminals and worse.  

Such characters certainly were of the moral fiber to have a president assassinated. We might legitimately fear as the CIA used Nazis, the Nazis were using the CIA. 

That is long way from proof, but...something to ponder and investigate. 

39 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I am not well-read enough in these particular docs, and the context, to offer much critical observation. 

RM has shown beyond quibble there is an indefensible repugnant post-war history of the CIA using Nazis and ex-Nazis, who were war criminals and worse.  

Such characters certainly were of the moral fiber to have a president assassinated. We might legitimately fear as the CIA used Nazis, the Nazis were using the CIA. 

I agree - certainly proven that CIA incorporated Nazis, and not just a few. And it’s also true that this has largely been hidden. I think there is a good possibility that the East, USSR, East Germany and the Warsaw Pact had a similar arrangement with Nazis. The Spy Who Would Be Tsar, by Kevin Coogan, examines this idea, based around Michal Goleniewski, a Polish defector. Bottom line - The Cold War was a creation of International fascists, including Nazis both east and west, to bring about an eventual Fascist global power structure that transcended nationalism and borders. If Robert sees this post, maybe he will comment, correct, refine my postulate. 

Great material, Robert.

And possibly bringing it closer to events unfolding as the Dallas plot solidifies as recorded by Pierre Lafitte:

Who planned to move OUN headquarters from Munich to Washington, DC in September 1963 and met with internal resistance from NA Banderites?

Who was in personal correspondence with General Charles Willoughby during the ‘60s?

Who was on the roster of speakers with Gen. Willoughby of a mysterious internacionale ecumenica conference in Switzerland, October 1963?

Yaroslav Stetsko.

Who was scheduled to meet with Willoughby at her NY office, Previews, Inc. in the lead up to that conference?

Ilse (Mrs. Otto)Skorzeny.

Who was on the list of agenda items at meetings between Ilse and Willoughby?

Ellen Rometsch, alleged East German spy. (was she under the control of Stetsko and OUN, NOT the Russians? Remember Bobby Baker’s “She’ll do anything I tell her. She’s a Nazi.”)

Who co-founded Previews that provided cover for Ilse’s international travel?

Wild Bill Donovan’s chief of security, Archbold van Beuren.

AERODYNAMIC leads straight to Steve Tanner, at one time a strong candidate for the character “T” working alongside Pierre Lafitte in the plan to assassinate Kennedy in Dallas.  Adding to the argument was Tanner’s history with Otto Skorzeny and Frank Wisner, both of whom feature in Lafitte’s record. Tanner retired near (wait for this) Willoughby Lake, and also within sixty miles of Pierre Lafitte’s last known residence.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I am finding it increasingly difficult to differentiate between the goals of Central Intelligence Agency & the functionaries of the Gestapo.

By 1963, I suppose it did not matter—the war-planners in the Pentagon were getting ready to end the job the Nazis started on the Eastern Front, and vaporized a few hundred million men, women and children—all because they were practicing a different form of economics?!

Hell, the senior liaison to NATO within the Pentagon in 1963 was a functionary of the Holocaust—Wehrmacht Generalleutnant Adolf Bruno Heinrich Ernst HeusingerChairman of the NATO Military Committee, co-founder of the German branch of Operation GLADIO and during WWII, was Chief of the General Staff of the Oberkommando des Heeres, where he literally oversaw the mass murder of thirty-million human beings on the Eastern Front!

When you get down as to who financed the Nazi Party early on, one finds names like DuPont, Ford, Bush, Dulles, and McCloy popping up in compromising places...

4 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I agree - certainly proven that CIA incorporated Nazis, and not just a few. And it’s also true that this has largely been hidden. I think there is a good possibility that the East, USSR, East Germany and the Warsaw Pact had a similar arrangement with Nazis. The Spy Who Would Be Tsar, by Kevin Coogan, examines this idea, based around Michal Goleniewski, a Polish defector. Bottom line - The Cold War was a creation of International fascists, including Nazis both east and west, to bring about an eventual Fascist global power structure that transcended nationalism and borders. If Robert sees this post, maybe he will comment, correct, refine my postulate. 

I couldn't add any further comment

And yes, "The Spy Who Would Be Tsar: The Mystery of Michal Goleniewski and the Far-Right Underground" by the late, great Kevin Coogan is must reading in order to understand the domestic fascists in the United States that gave entrée to an international network of bottom-feeders, con-men, grifters and functionaries of the Holocaust, with United States Army Maj. Gen. Charles Andrew Willoughby at the helm of it all...

1 hour ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Great material, Robert.

And possibly bringing it closer to events unfolding as the Dallas plot solidifies as recorded by Pierre Lafitte:

Who planned to move OUN headquarters from Munich to Washington, DC in September 1963 and met with internal resistance from NA Banderites?

Who was in personal correspondence with General Charles Willoughby during the ‘60s?

Who was on the roster of speakers with Gen. Willoughby of a mysterious internacionale ecumenica conference in Switzerland, October 1963?

Yaroslav Stetsko.

Who was scheduled to meet with Willoughby at her NY office, Previews, Inc. in the lead up to that conference?

Ilse (Mrs. Otto)Skorzeny.

Who was on the list of agenda items at meetings between Ilse and Willoughby?

Ellen Rometsch, alleged East German spy. (was she under the control of Stetsko and OUN, NOT the Russians? Remember Bobby Baker’s “She’ll do anything I tell her. She’s a Nazi.”)

Who co-founded Previews that provided cover for Ilse’s international travel?

Wild Bill Donovan’s chief of security, Archbold van Beuren.

AERODYNAMIC leads straight to Steve Tanner, at one time a strong candidate for the character “T” working alongside Pierre Lafitte in the plan to assassinate Kennedy in Dallas.  Adding to the argument was Tanner’s history with Otto Skorzeny and Frank Wisner, both of whom feature in Lafitte’s record. Tanner retired near (wait for this) Willoughby Lake, and also within sixty miles of Pierre Lafitte’s last known residence.

The authenticity of Lafitte notebook has not been even minimally ascertained. You need to preface every comment you make with that preface and disclaimer.  

1 hour ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Not to mention Steve Tanner's boss, Boleslav A. Holtsman, Strategic Services Unit's X-2 (Counterintelligence) Chief in Munich who oversaw the interrogations of Otto Skorzeny's émigré army commanders and—bringing it full-circle to the anti-Castro assassins—Steve Tanner's deputy in 1946, future commander of AMWORLDHenry D. Hecksher!

Of course when Hecksher was CIA Chief of Station in Santiago, Chile in 1973, who does he reach out to in overseeing the violent transfer of power from Allende to Pinochet?

Why, none other than SS-Standartenführer Walter Rauff, a functionary of the Holocaust in the Mediterranean that oversaw the mass-murder of ninety-thousand men, women, and children using mobile gas chambers... 

22 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The authenticity of Lafitte notebook has not been even minimally ascertained. You need to preface every comment you make with that preface and disclaimer.  

I will say this much, and then shut up about the Lafitte datebook: I could not do the file hunting research that I am doing now if I did not have exclusive access to that datebook—that is to say, I have utilized the Lafitte material, as controversial as it may be, as a template to find the bulk of the government files I have uncovered—including the bulk of the documents mentioned in this thread I started.

Let me be clear: I cannot legally or ethically comment on the authenticity of the Lafitte materials.

However, without the datebook as a divining-rod of sorts, I could not find the government files I have uncovered.

That is not to say the documents I've uncovered prove the entries in the datebook—quite to the contrariwise—the Lafitte material allows me to fill in the blanks in documents.

In short, the Lafitte material is invaluable in my opinion—even if authenticators have failed in their jobs to give a definitive yay or nay on the Lafitte material currently available.

I say again I have utilized the Lafitte material as a template—to manifest deadly effect—as you can see from this thread I started.

And if I may run a quick, non-confrontational logic exercise: what fool makes a forgery about an act of high criminal political terrorism, with accurate, target specific material in it?  

Just something to ponder on...

17 minutes ago, Robert Montenegro said:

I will say this much, and then shut up about the Lafitte datebook: I could not do the file hunting research that I am doing now if I did not have exclusive access to that datebook—that is to say, I have utilized the Lafitte material, as controversial as it may be, as a template to find the bulk of the government files I have uncovered—including the bulk of the documents mentioned in this thread I started.

Let me be clear: I cannot legally or ethically comment on the authenticity of the Lafitte materials.

However, without the datebook as a divining-rod of sorts, I could not find the government files I have uncovered.

That is not to say the documents I've uncovered prove the entries in the datebook—quite to the contrariwise—the Lafitte material allows me to fill in the blanks in documents.

In short, the Lafitte material is invaluable in my opinion—even if authenticators have failed in their jobs to give a definitive yay or nay on the Lafitte material currently available.

I say again I have utilized the Lafitte material as a template—to manifest deadly effect—as you can see from this thread I started.

And if I may run a quick, non-confrontational logic exercise: what fool makes a forgery with accurate, target specific material in it?  

Just something to ponder on...

FYI, authenticators have not failed; those who have access to the exemplars necessary  for the examiners to complete authentication have failed, not only Hank, our project, but possibly the chance to set the record straight.

@Benjamin Cole could derail another invaluable thread of yours using db authentication as a ruse, so can you @Robert Montenegro speak now to Arnold Silver —- if this seems an appropriate and logical segue?  If I’ve overlooked him above, apologies.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

Just now, Leslie Sharp said:

FYI, authenticators have not failed; those who have access to the exemplars Necessary to complete authentication have failed not only Hank but our project.

lest @Benjamin Cole derail another thread using db authentication as a ruse, can you @Robert Montenegro speak now to Arnold Silver —- if this seems an appropriate logical segue.

I see and stand corrected.

Hence why I can't comment on it, I don't know all of the facts.

I don't think this thread would be the best place to speak about Arnold Melvin Silver, CIA commander of the QJWIN program and William King Harvey's counterpart in the "Executive Action" capabilities.