The Education Forum

How To Find "Political Discussions"?

Some of us posting on what we earnestly perceive to be Op Mock ops against RFK Jr., due to his position on the JFK Records Act, have our threads moved to "Political Discussions."

But anyone inside the EF-JFKA can't even find "Political Discussions."   I can't find it---I guess "Political Discussions" it is not part of the EF-JFKA.

I suggest an EF-JFKA visible link to RFK Jr. threads. Like the Biden-Trump threads. 

I agree that if a thread is moved there should at least be a link from the old location to the new location.  Otherwise, it could be perceived as hiding a thread, rather than moving...

6 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Some of us posting on what we earnestly perceive to be Op Mock ops against RFK Jr., due to his position on the JFK Records Act, have our threads moved to "Political Discussions."

But anyone inside the EF-JFKA can't even find "Political Discussions."   I can't find it---I guess "Political Discussions" it is not part of the EF-JFKA.

I suggest an EF-JFKA visible link to RFK Jr. threads. Like the Biden-Trump threads. 

"Earnestly perceive" Ben?

What a bunch of baloney.
Ben your allegation of "Operation mockingbird" is just your bullsh-t intolerance of anyone who dare criticize your blood idol.
This isn't Thailand. Articles like these are being written all the time about candidates. All anyone has to do is sit down at a computer and put in a few keywords to find them. 

So we're going to hear about every article that Ben cries "Operation mockingbird" because  it doesn't go his way, and he's too lazy to follow the general discourse going on inside the U.S., and always eager to transport his general agitation and peevishness?

The mods are right to be moving these articles at a quicker pace from the JFKA..
Ben just doesn't have the attention span to find it. Just go to "Controversial Issues in history" and scroll down to "Political discussions".  It is far down there. It would be nice if recent posts there could be  listed on top, as they are here in the forum. Mark once gave us a link where we could put in our favorites. Maybe he could do that again.

13 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

This is unquestionably one of the most unnecessary posts I've ever seen on this forum lol

\

Really Matt. Another attention getting device.

"Look at me" Ben starts an entire thread asking a question, when he could have just PMed a mod!

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
"Earnestly perceive" Ben?

What a bunch of baloney.
Ben your allegation of "Operation mockingbird" is just your bullsh-t intolerance of anyone who dare criticize your blood idol.
This isn't Thailand. Articles like these are being written all the time about candidates. All anyone has to do is sit down at a computer and put in a few keywords to find them. 

So we're going to hear about every article that Ben cries "Operation mockingbird" because  it doesn't go his way, and he's too lazy to follow the general discourse going on inside the U.S., and always eager to transport his general agitation and peevishness?

The mods are right to be moving these articles at a quicker pace from the JFKA..
Ben just doesn't have the attention span to find it. Just go to "Controversial Issues in history" and scroll down to "Political discussions".  It is far down there. It would be nice if recent posts there could be  listed on top, as they are here in the forum. Mark once gave us a link where we could put in our favorites. Maybe he could do that again.

Really, Kirk?  Your response to the torrent of abuse Junior has been taking is: "Articles like these are being written all the time about candidates."  You don't see the difference?  You don't notice the coordinated, concerted effort? 

Ben has emphasized that the importance of following Junior, his campaign, and those attacking him is because of what it tells us about his attackers, and, more important, his potential to help us get at all that information now being hidden.  Even if he doesn't make it to the White House.  Just be talking about that and his view of what was done to his father and uncle to anybody who will listen, while he has the floor.  That doesn't seem relevant to the purpose of this forum?  

43 minutes ago, Roger Odisio said:

Really, Kirk?  Your response to the torrent of abuse Junior has been taking is: "Articles like these are being written all the time about candidates."  You don't see the difference?  You don't notice the coordinated, concerted effort? 

Ben has emphasized that the importance of following Junior, his campaign, and those attacking him is because of what it tells us about his attackers, and, more important, his potential to help us get at all that information now being hidden.  Even if he doesn't make it to the White House.  Just be talking about that and his view of what was done to his father and uncle to anybody who will listen, while he has the floor.  That doesn't seem relevant to the purpose of this forum?  

First off thank you Sandy and Mark,

Really Roger?,  Operation Mockingbird  denotes a planned government/msm conspiracy  to in this case, stifle RK's campaign, but it's now become a weapon of intolerance for every article you or Ben might not agree with about RK. It's more of the same paranoid, sloppy thinking. No one from the"deep state" advised and consulted  this author.

Yes,if you pay any attention to modern politics,. After Gary Hart, any sexual scandal, is standard fare in politics, whether we like it or not!.

Why is  this is a writer writing  this? Probably a profit motive.

Is it true? I take it with a grain of salt, and suggest you should as well. I think it's foolish to say, "Well I have a feeling, and I  just know RK would never be a womanizer and do anything like that!!"!  But if you think that, fine.

As I said in "political discussions". The guys had enough problems in his life, Most people in his interviews have great respect for the sacrifices his family has made for public service.. But there should be concern among family members for  RK ruining the family legacy IMO.

It's obviously so powerful a legacy that many scandalous articles like these over the last 50 years,have never been able to derail it! 

And that's true of this article as well. Overall effect--ZERO

11 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

First off thank you Sandy and Mark,

Really Roger?,  Operation Mockingbird  denotes a planned government/msm conspiracy  to in this case, stifle RK's campaign, but it's now become a weapon of intolerance for every article you or Ben might not agree with about RK. It's more of the same paranoid, sloppy thinking. No one from the"deep state" advised and consulted  this author.

Yes,if you pay any attention to modern politics,. After Gary Hart, any sexual scandal, is standard fare in politics, whether we like it or not!.

Why is  this is a writer writing  this? Probably a profit motive.

Is it true? I take it with a grain of salt, and suggest you should as well. I think it's foolish to say, "Well I have a feeling, and I  just know RK would never be a womanizer and do anything like that!!"!  But if you think that, fine.

As I said in "political discussions". The guys had enough problems in his life, Most people in his interviews have great respect for the sacrifices his family has made for public service.. But there should be concern among family members for  RK ruining the family legacy IMO.

It's obviously so powerful a legacy that many scandalous articles like these over the last 50 years,have never been able to derail it! 

And that's true of this article as well. Overall effect--ZERO

Mockingbird was a *CIA* plan to get the media to ridicule and dismiss anyone who questioned the Warren Report. You cried bs when Ben said that was what was going on now with Junior.   When I indicated it was obvious that that was true, instead of responding, you switched to talking about a particular article that you don't identify, which you claim makes your point that these attacks don't matter to the Kennedy family legacy   To you apparently the salient point is the effect of Junior's candidacy on that legacy.   In your opinion  Junior is ruining it by running for president.  I don't see any statement about the effect of his candidacy on researching the JFKA or whether you have considered it.

Another block of time wasted.

Yes, I believe there is an Op Mock op going on against RFK Jr., and it is tied to his intention to open up the JFK Records. 

It is civil to disagree with my perceptions. It is not civil to say I am lying about my own beliefs. 

And seriously, no one can explain why President Biden did a snuff job on the JFK Records.

60 years after the JFKA, surely all urgent national security needs to keep docs in the dark have evaporated. 

3 hours ago, Roger Odisio said:

You cried bs when Ben said that was what was going on now with Junior.   When I indicated it was obvious that that was true, instead of responding, you switched to talking about a particular article that you don't identify,

I didn't switch anything.

Roger, this is what happens when you parachute into the middle of a  conversation without any preparation. Ben started this thread to complain about the mods pulling his thread entitled "Op Mock New Republic Rfk Womanizer" that featured a specific article  from the New Republic about RK, that the mods wisely chose to move to the   "political discussions" thread, and Ben said he was having a hard time finding the thread.. 

So yes Roger, we are talking about a specific thread.

Both Sandy,Mark  and I have now given you and Ben several ways to get to the thread. Go to the thread, read it carefully and all the responses and get back to me if you feel like it. This forum is for the JFKA.

45 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I didn't switch anything.

Roger, this is what happens when you parachute into the middle of a  conversation without any preparation. Ben started this thread to complain about the mods pulling his thread entitled "Op Mock New Republic Rfk Womanizer" that featured a specific article  from the New Republic about RK, that the mods wisely chose to move to the   "political discussions" thread, and Ben said he was having a hard time finding the thread.. 

So yes Roger, we are talking about a specific thread.

Both Sandy,Mark  and I have now given you and Ben several ways to get to the thread. Go to the thread, read it carefully and all the responses and get back to me if you feel like it. This forum is for the JFKA.

But surely, what the major candidates for the presidency would do regarding the JFK Records Act is a topic for the EF-JFKA.

And how an Op Mocked media treats that JFK Records topic, and the candidates, given their positions on that topic? 

RFK Jr. is getting the Oliver Stone-JFK movie treatment, and on steroids. Why?

Because RFK Jr. was a "compulsive womanizer"? Because RFK Jr. believes the C19 regime was a fiasco? 

Why is everything RFK Jr. says completely distorted by the M$M? I mean, routinely. 

I believe the reason for the Op Mock job on RFK Jr. is that he would open up the JFK Records and likely (needs Congressional approval) delimit the intel agencies and military. 

This is an earnest assessment. 

Leslie first posted this info in the Political Discussions thread , and I confirmed it with this  NYT article published yesterday.

Patrick Byrne has contributed $100,000 to RK's campaign.

Patrick Byrne, with Michael Flynn and Sydney Powell were part of the plan to seize the voting machines in the key states and to have Trump declare martial law.  Then later, were part of the group,  to put pressure on Pence to declare a delay one week so they, in a coordinated attack could have the time  to influence those key state legislators.

I assume RK  hasn't been asked this yet is because this story was released yesterday.

Watch how cagey Byrne is in this episode of Frontline before he is exposed as the kingpin! @26:45 through 35:00!

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/02/us/politics/rfk-jr-donors.html

Edited by Kirk Gallaway