The Education Forum

Presbyterian Minister's Son Created a Monster as CIA Director From 1953-61

I think pretty much everyone on this forum by now knows Allen Dulles himself was a sadistic monster.  From watching mouse traps to his brother drowning and more.  Under him the CIA became a Monster as well, Iran, Guatemala, Lumumba and more.  It seems he maintained influence over/within some parts of the CIA well after his firing in 1961.  

My question at this point is did he (maybe Angleton too) know or know of Otto Skorzeny, and, might he/they have utilized him in a plan to assassinate JFK?

Not much question in my mind they both knew of him in WWII.  Dulles in Switzerland, ignoring the Holocaust in action, protecting Rockefeller investments, trying to negotiate a surrender with no authorization.  Angleton in Italy.  Skorzeny at the battle of the bulge in us uniforms, rescuing Mussolini, more.  

U S Special Forces were sent to Skorzeny's training camps outside Madrid.  Who authorized that?

Would Dulles have utilized a network of assassins controlled by Skorzeny to kill his former boss who fired him, in part as revenge among other purposes, as Steve Thomas alluded to as a motive?

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

I think pretty much everyone on this forum by now knows Allen Dulles himself was a sadistic monster.  From watching mouse traps to his brother drowning and more.  Under him the CIA became a Monster as well, Iran, Guatemala, Lumumba and more.  It seems he maintained influence over/within some parts of the CIA well after his firing in 1961.  

My question at this point is did he (maybe Angleton too) know or know of Otto Skorzeny, and, might he/they have utilized him in a plan to assassinate JFK?

Not much question in my mind they both knew of him in WWII.  Dulles in Switzerland, ignoring the Holocaust in action, protecting Rockefeller investments, trying to negotiate a surrender with no authorization.  Angleton in Italy.  Skorzeny at the battle of the bulge in us uniforms, rescuing Mussolini, more.  

U S Special Forces were sent to Skorzeny's training camps outside Madrid.  Who authorized that?

Would Dulles have utilized a network of assassins controlled by Skorzeny to kill his former boss who fired him, in part as revenge among other purposes, as Steve Thomas alluded to as a motive?

Stephenson, Donovan, Dulles formed World Commerce Corporation.  Skorzeny's first gig was contract work with Frank Ryan, Madrid, WCC.

David Ogilvie composed the mission statement of WCC; his brother-in-law Rosser Reeves (who coined "I Like Ike") appears in Pierre Lafitte's financial ledger.

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Under him the CIA became a Monster as well, Iran, Guatemala, Lumumba and more. 

Sure! & as Poulgrain's books on Indonesia documented, with JFK's supporting stance for Sukarno, would Allen Dulles have resorted to assassinating the President of the United States to ensure the achievement of his ‘Indonesian strategy’? This is the central question addressed by Greg Poulgrain.