The Education Forum

AMWORLD was no secret ....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/1/2023 at 11:42 AM, Mervyn Hagger said:

Matthew there was one issue: kill JFK to get rid of RFK. All the rest is irrelevant because it was stuff that no one was supposed to know and therefore it was political suicide. It was brilliant. Forget LHO, he is part of the tangled web of deceit, not the murder of JFK. It is not a major operation involving thousands of planners working with groups, but a small plan directed by someone who vowed to get their own back and he did. JFK died. It is Occam's Razor to perfection.

This is what I thought you meant.

I just said that comment my Becker has been discredited.  And a guy is writing a book about it.

He would not go on BOR because of that.

So what is the rest of your case?

31 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is what I thought you meant.

I just said that comment my Becker has been discredited.  And a guy is writing a book about it.

He would not go on BOR because of that.

So what is the rest of your case?

James, responding to you is not worth my time.

If I make a typo regarding your name you report it to a Moderator as if it was a form of intentional slander, when it was a typo that came to mind because I have a relative with that name.

Then, if I divide most responders into the two camps which appear here (most of whom are rapidly appearing on an 'ignore' list), and I associate David Von Pein with 'Establishment' views (ie Warren Report), David says nothing. But on the other hand, if I identify you with a convoluted and conspiratorial interpretation that has umpteen variations, you report that distinction to a Moderator as an insult.

Because you were the doyen of this convoluted and conspiratorial "alternative-to-David approach", I did not put you on my 'ignore' list. Now I am, following this post.

I am happy to acknowledge the help that Gary Murr and then Larry Hancock gave me to look again at my own area of interest, the ship known as mv Olga Patricia. Their comments and suggestions led me to participate on this Forum.

Now that participation is becoming a waste of my time, and so I will not only put you on my 'ignore' list, but I will cease further comments (at least for the foreseeable future.)

Since I will not be monitoring this Forum from this date onwards, any responses will not be seen by me.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

If you can prove that I reported anything you have written to the mods, please do.

Because I have not.

That is a distraction by you to avoid the question.

22 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

James, responding to you is not worth my time.

If I make a typo regarding your name you report it to a Moderator as if it was a form of intentional slander, when it was a typo that came to mind because I have a relative with that name.

Then, if I divide most responders into the two camps which appear here (most of whom are rapidly appearing on an 'ignore' list), and I associate David Von Pein with 'Establishment' views (ie Warren Report), David says nothing. But on the other hand, if I identify you with a convoluted and conspiratorial interpretation that has umpteen variations, you report that distinction to a Moderator as an insult.

Because you were the doyen of this convoluted and conspiratorial "alternative-to-David approach", I did not put you on my 'ignore' list. Now I am, following this post.

I am happy to acknowledge the help that Gary Murr and then Larry Hancock gave me to look again at my own area of interest, the ship known as mv Olga Patricia. Their comments and suggestions led me to participate on this Forum.

Now that participation is becoming a waste of my time, and so I will not only put you on my 'ignore' list, but I will cease further comments (at least for the foreseeable future.)

Since I will not be monitoring this Forum from this date onwards, any responses will not be seen by me.

Wait.    We wanted to see the big evidence you had.   Don’t let Jim scare you off.   

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

Wait.    We wanted to see the big evidence you had.