The Education Forum

Paul Landis - fast shots that sounded different but fails to mention frontal shots from HIS reports

Vince Palamara

I'm trying to take my time and be careful in analyzing this story before commenting.

I've read the first New York Times article. I saw in another thread someone say there was apparently another article published today, but I haven't found it yet on Google news or the NYT website.

I've also read the Vanity Fair article by James Robenalt, and watched the NBC interview with Landis and Robenalt. It's too bad the book doesn't come out for another month.

1 minute ago, Denny Zartman said:

I'm trying to take my time and be careful in analyzing this story before commenting.

I've read the first New York Times article. I saw in another thread someone say there was apparently another article published today, but I haven't found it yet on Google news or the NYT website.

I've also read the Vanity Fair article by James Robenalt, and watched the NBC interview with Landis and Robenalt. It's too bad the book doesn't come out for another month.

Especially for you, Danny- 

3 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

I can almost hear @Vince Palamara in his best Michael Corleone impression "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!". 😂😂😂

OMG you can frame that LOL! RIGHT when I was heading toward (semi) retirement with the case, it came roaring back and people's insatiable appetite for it. All the questions, comments, "liked" etc. I am doing a chapter in an author's book, maybe another one, AND a via-remote conference appearance. I may even attend my alma mater Duquesne University to bug Paul Landis in person. I will let him know who I am LOL!

I have a question for you @Vince Palamara

Do you think this recent Landis thing and the Gary Louks (may be misspelled, lol!) story about Kinney being the one to find the bullet might be part of a "limited hangout" because they know there is a smoking gun somewhere in the remaining documents that they know will be released at some point pointing to more than one shooter?

Does that make sense?

Of course, if anything like that ever happened "officially", then they would still say Oswald did it but just had an accomplice.

10 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

I have a question for you @Vince Palamara

Do you think this recent Landis thing and the Gary Louks (may be misspelled, lol!) story about Kinney being the one to find the bullet might be part of a "limited hangout" because they know there is a smoking gun somewhere in the remaining documents that they know will be released at some point pointing to more than one shooter?

Does that make sense?

Of course, if anything like that ever happened "officially", then they would still say Oswald did it but just had an accomplice.

Hmmm- no. Loucks is dead and when he came out in 2013 to reveal his alleged conversation with Kinney that happened in 1986, Kinney had been dead since 1997.