The Education Forum

Edward Curtin article on Paul Landis - ‘a limited hangout’

Anthony Thorne

Ed is one of the best essayists working in America 

Thanks - inciteful.  It’s interesting that at a dinner party tonight with some of my oldest friends this subject came up, whereas it would not ever have done so without the Landis news story and the msm coverage of it. So why now? Possibly other ‘bombshells’ are on the horizon, designed to keep the mystery intact while appearing to be a search for truth. One possible scenario is a new official revelation that Oswald was actually a CIA asset, but admitting that at the time would have led to public speculation about the CIA’s role on Nov 22, hence the 60 year coverup which can now be revealed, along with the new idea that their ‘rogue’ asset had an accomplice. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

If I understand Larry Schnapf correctly, he will talk to the real author of Landis' book, a guy named Jim Robenalt. 

Robenalt is suspect, as he has written stories for the CIA-front Daily Beast on how to remove Trump from office before inauguration day (he wrote that story in July 2020). Robenalt, a lawyer, has had globalist clients, and has written four books. 

But I am keeping an open mind. There have been people who have worked for the CIA, and then tried to tell the truth afterwards. 

There is Gov. John Connally, who stuck to his version of the sequence of events during the JFKA, though it undermined the WC version. 

Maybe Robenalt just thinks Landis' story holds water. Being fanatically anti-Trump (as is Robenalt) is not necessarily the same thing as a being a CIA apparatchik. 

I doubt the CIA, or shadow government, has anything to fear with Biden as president. Biden did the snuff job on the records. So what new info could come out?

So why is Landis' book coming out now, if no new info will be revealed through the JFK Records? 

Stay tuned, is all I can say. 

What is the evidence that Robenalt is CIA?

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

What is the evidence that Robenalt is CIA?

Back in July, Robenalt authored an article for The Daily Beast advocating Trump be removed from office before inauguration day, if Biden won the election. 

From Wiki:

"The Chambers USA Guide to America's Leading Business Lawyers named Robenalt as one of America's leading lawyers.[4] He focuses on legal issues related to construction, professional malpractice and tax.[4]

Robenalt won large verdicts for several clients. He won an $81 million jury verdict for Avery Dennison, whom he began to represent in 1997, on an international espionage case.[5] The case drew international attention since it was the first prosecution under the Economic Espionage Act of 1996.[2]

He also won a $68 million arbitration award for Atlanta-based Solvay Pharmaceuticals on a dispute about drug co-promotion agreements."

---30---

Mark Groubert appears convinced Robenalt is an establishment lackey, but who knows? Not me. 

In any event, Robenalt is likely the true author of the Landis book. 

2 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Robenalt article on the plane crash that killed Dorothy Hunt. Robenalt has been working with John Dean on various projects for some years now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2022/12/08/dorothy-hunt-united-crash-watergate/

Verily, they (Dean, Robenalt) run some sort of education program around the Watergate episode. 

Of course, aside from Gordon Liddy (and maybe even him) the entire Watergate burglary squad was CIA. 

Author Jim Hougan was written an interesting book on the Watergate break-in, concluding it was a CIA op. 

It is interesting that after President Nixon wanted to see the "Bay of Pigs" files, he was on his way out. 

(BTW, I think Nixon should have been impeached and convicted for what he did in Laos alone, let alone the rest of SE Asia. I am not Nixon fan). 

Dean came out of Watergate smelling like a rose. Woodward is widely thought to be a Op Mock plant. 

On the Watergate committee, HRC learned how to weaponize congressional committees, prosecutorial agencies and the media. 

So now Dean's buddy Robenalt has written a book with Landis.

I do not know what to think. 

Because someone believes in the Ervin/Woodward version of Watergate, that makes them CIA?

As per Trump, a lot of people thought he was not leaving peacefully.  Including his former lawyer Cohen.

Which ended up being true.

Several people lost their lives because of that. And Trump may be going to prison for that. Along with many others, due to Fanni Willis and Jack Smith.

I think Mark is fishing. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

27 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Because someone believes in the Ervin/Woodward version of Watergate, that makes them CIA?

As per Trump, a lot of people thought he was not leaving peacefully.  Including his former lawyer Cohen.

Which ended up being true.

Several people lost their lives because of that. And Trump may be going to prison for that. Along with many others, due to Fanni Willis and Jack Smith.

I think Mark is fishing. 

Mark Groubert tends to be glib, garrulous, and sometimes prefers the sensational to the perhaps more mundane but accurate version.

But Groubert knows his stuff and his instincts are good. 

Groubert is likely correct that the 88-year-old Landis did not write this book, but rather Robenalt. 

That makes Robenalt an oddity at this point. 

Why did Robenalt stick his nose into this particular hornet's nest? The money must be small for a man of his career path and accomplishments. 

Stay tuned.