The Education Forum

Mark Shaw Insults Allen, Texas

Is Mark Shaw one of the worst Kennedy researchers around?  Or is he just simply the worst, period?

How many people think the Mob, and only the Mob killed JFK today?  How many people blame the murder of JFK, on of all people, RFK?

Mark Shaw does.

And Shaw's work on Monroe is even worse than his work on the JFK case.  Read this two parter to find out why.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/articles/mark-shaw-insults-allen-texas-part-1

BTW, in Part 2, you will see Don McGovern, piece by piece, explode another RFK myth about Monroe.

Anything, and I mean utterly anything, to get RFK in LA.  Machiavellian.

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Is Mark Shaw one of the worst Kennedy researchers around?  Or is he just simply the worst, period?

How many people think the Mob, and only the Mob killed JFK today?  How many people blame the murder of JFK, on of all people, RFK?

Mark Shaw does.

And Shaw's work on Monroe is even worse than his work on the JFK case.  Read this two parter to find out why.

Do you think the mob was involved in any way in the JFK assassination ?   If so, how?

This is laughable.

Mark Shaw’s gross speculation that John Kennedy’s assassination could have been prevented by bringing charges against his brother for killing Marilyn Monroe is absolute nonsense of the most preposterous sort.

Dorothy Kilgallen was made famous in a Flintstone's cartoon after she was famous years before???

Allen, Texas deserves plenty of insults in multiple respects, hosting Shaw is up there though.

Football is more important than education.  This stadium needed extensive repairs a couple of years after it was built.

Why Allen, Texas, Built a $60 Million High School Football Stadium (forbes.com) 

Cory, I would say they probably did after the fact with Ruby.

I totally agree that Shaw's theory is science fiction  Ron.

I am going to write a letter to the director of the library enclosing the article..

They deserve a lot better than this rubbish.  And that is what Shaw is about.

Don McGovern's taking apart that so called "security log" was typical of his fine work.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Cory, I would say they probably did after the fact with Ruby.

Ok some more questions.  So was it a coincidence that Eugene Brading was in Dealey Plaza then?   In LA in 1968?   Did he have any connection to Ferrie?

16 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Mark Shaw does.

This is another one of your unfair and misleading attacks on a fellow researcher, a researcher who has developed important new evidence in the JFK case and who has reached a huge audience with the basic case for conspiracy in JFK's death--and all because he does not agree with your fringe, fantasy-laced version of the Kennedys and of the assassination.

At least Mark Shaw does not endorse and peddle the nutty, bogus claims made by the anti-Semitic crackpot Fletcher Prouty. But you do.

On balance, Mark Shaw's research is valuable and informative. All things considered, his research is more credible than yours, and he is a more effective advocate for the basic case for conspiracy than you are. 

Another big plus in Mark Shaw's favor is that he, unlike you, does not go out of his way to discredit and attack fellow WC critics just because they don't completely agree with his version of the assassination. 

Cory, have you not read Bill Kelly on Jim Braden?

He has followed that story very well and even talked to the man.

Do you need me to link you to that?  You should have read it by now.

Let me add, no one has written more about Shaw than I have.

I have reviewed all of his books, literally all of them on the JFK case.

And you can read those reviews at K and K.

So when I make criticism, it is not out of ignorance.  It is merited and grounded in an adduced and proven record.

Mark Shaw is not a good researcher, and I  and Don McGovern have proved that often in  reviews. 

And he is a worse historian.  And I proved that more than once.

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 9/27/2023 at 12:08 PM, James DiEugenio said:

How many people think the Mob, and only the Mob killed JFK today?

Shoot,

I don't know about today,but when my interest in the assassination started...I thought that the Mob killed Kennedy.It's been so long,that I can't even remember what year my thoughts changed.

No one I know of who speaks at these conferences today or in the near past, say the last 15  years, buys into that thesis.

And that is primarily because of the releases of the ARRB.  Which have been very compelling on Oswald and the CIA, and the medical evidence at Parkland and Bethesda.

Plus the evidence of the previous plots against Kennedy.

Also as I mentioned in my review, some of the underpinnings of the Mob thesis have been undermined.

Shaw and Waldron are the only ones I know of today who are practicing who buy that idea.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Let me reiterate an important point from the review.

Mark Shaw was a criminal defense lawyer.  Which means he knows the rules of evidence and testimony, and he understands how lawyers can object to admittance of such, and a judge will then rule on that.

This standard is what is so shockingly absent from his speech and almost all of his books.

While the critical community has been trying to prepare a case that will follow those strictures, Shaw completely ignores them in every way imaginable.

If you missed how Don McGovern eviscerated what Shaw did with that so called 'Security log" at Fox, please read it-- I mean please!  Shaw is so bad on this--in every way-- that it is utterly preposterous.