The Education Forum

Billy Lovelady is NOT leaning over (much) in Altgens 6.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

1.  When comparing a profile view of the alleged Lovelady in the films (Hughes?) with the real Lovelady in the FBI mugshot, they look nothing alike other than the balding. For example, look at the ear sizes:

lovelady_vs_lovelady.jpg

Thanks for these points, Mr. Larsen. I'm going to address them in separate posts.

Yes, Mr. Lovelady in Martin does look different. However, I think this is due to aspect ratio.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.  The alleged Lovelady in the films has a hunched back. It's hard to tell for sure, but the FBI mugshot of the real Lovelady looks like he doesn't. Furthermore, the Jack Beers photo (or a frame?) reveals what looks like the same plaid-shirted hunchback we see in the films, and he is standing on the south side of Elm Street during the shooting, and therefore cannot be Lovelady.

jack_beers_photo_zoomed_in.jpg

Beers is not a motorcade photo----------it's from the aftermath.

3.  The Darnell film supposedly shows Shelley and Lovelady walking toward the railroad yard ~30 seconds after the shots. I once did a study that showed the stripe-spacing in that guy's shirt is precisely the same as the plaid shirt worn by the hunchbacked "Lovelady" in the other films. So I agreed at first that the guy walking to the railroad yard is very likely Lovelady.

Problem is, it was later shown that it probably isn't Lovelady after all, because the guy's height relative to alleged Shelley's is wrong, and because the two split up and take different paths further down the road.

Later I and Tommy Graves did a study that led to the identification of Gloria Calvery ~30 seconds after the shooting in Darnell. (We identified her in Zapruder too, BTW.). And this led to the discovery that Lovelady was still on the TSBD stairway when he was supposedly walking to the railroad yard in Darnell. This discovery has been accepted by many researchers since then.

calvery_talking_to_lovelady.jpg

Agreed! And this was fine work.

The 'plaid' shirt in Couch IMO is film artefact. 'Shelley' shows up with a plaid pattern too!

Couch-arce-plaid.gif

Besides, it's not Mr. Shelley----------------it's Mr. Danny Arce.

Dunno who the other guy is, but they're not together-------------'Lovelady' just overtakes and walks on ahead of Mr. Arce.

4.  The films showing the hunchbacked "Lovelady" at the TSBD steps were taken well after the police had arrived and stopped all those trying to exit or enter the TSBD. Did Lovelady really go back outside very quickly after going inside, so as not to be stopped by police.

No, he and Mr. Shelley lied about their immediate post-assassination movements.

Confronted by Mr. Robert Groden (during HSCA interview) with the Martin film, Mr. Lovelady admits that he didn't actually re-enter the building until some 15-20 mins after the shooting! The story of his and Mr. Shelley's going west to the railroad yards and then re-entering by the west door is baloney.

The pair are hiding something. I think Mr. Lovelady may be covering for Mr. Shelley.

I think this fellow caught by Hughes walking south away from the hot zone, carrying something in his arms, may possibly be the red-haired, low-trousered Mr. Shelley---------------disposing of part of the false-flag mess in panicked response to the news that Pres. Kennedy was actually hit?

Man-in-Hughes1-arrow.jpg

Man-in-Hughes2-arrow.jpg

1 hour ago, Alan Ford said:

Confronted by Mr. Robert Groden (during HSCA interview) with the Martin film, Mr. Lovelady admits that he didn't actually re-enter the building until some 15-20 mins after the shooting!

I believe he said that during the HSCA hearings because he was told by the coverup people that the films show him to be outside at that time. So he had to say that, or something like that.

BTW, weren't Lovelady and/or Shelley assigned to watch the elevators (or some such thing) when they went inside?

1 hour ago, Alan Ford said:

The story of his and Mr. Shelley's going west to the railroad yards and then re-entering by the west door is baloney.

Yes, of course.

5 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

Altgens' film was developed and printed, and the image transmitted all over the world, within half an hour or so of the assassination.

Transmitted within half an hour or so: maybe. But put out into the public domain within that timeframe? You sure about that?

2 hours ago, Alan Ford said:

Beers is not a motorcade photo----------it's from the aftermath.

I don't think so, Alan.

Below is the full photo from which I took the blow-up. Everybody is still standing there watching the motorcade. The hunchbacked Plaid Shirt Man is standing right next to the far-away lamp post.

Jack Beers Photo.jpg

P.S. I was told that this photo was taken by Jack Beers. I have not confirmed that.

The claim seems to be that Lovelady's sleeve was painted in to assist in discrediting Oswald's alibi. On the question of when any alterations could have been made, it's worth noting that Oswald didn't give his alibi until his first interview, which (I think) began at around 2:15.

The cops knew exactly where Mr. Oswald had been well before that. The reason he became a person of interest at the Depository in the first place was his witnessed antics down by the mail boxes. His fellow 'guiltocents' Messrs Truly & Shelley were left no choice but to feed him to the wolves.

It now looks as though today's theory is that the Lovelady figure in Altgens 6 is actually Oswald, not Lovelady, and that the person waving the Confederate flag was Lovelady, not Oswald. As to where the shape-shifting lizard people enter into this fantastical tale, we'll have to wait for tomorrow's instalment!

Yawn. You're thinking and rhetorizing like a nothing-to-see-here Warren Gullible now. All because of your hurt fee-fees over the PM/Darnell=LHO tree having been chopped down:

Darnell-entrance-new.jpg

Let me call your bluff by asking you for your analysis of what Towner is showing here:

Towner-red-shirt-flag.gifTowner-red-shirt-flag-contrast.gif

What you got, Mr. Bojcuk?

4 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

IAs stated, I've been down the alteration road in the past, and all off-ramps lead to top secret photo alteration labs in the parking lot

They really don't, Mr. Speer.

Fantasyland would be imagining the 'investigating' authorities would move heaven and earth to frame Mr. Oswald for the shooting-----------------but shy away from messing with any image that gave him an alibi.

2 hours ago, Alan Ford said:

They really don't, Mr. Speer.

Fantasyland would be imagining the 'investigating' authorities would move heaven and earth to frame Mr. Oswald for the shooting-----------------but shy away from messing with any image that gave him an alibi.

IF there was an image that gave him an alibi, I would tend to agree. But there is next to no evidence he was out on the steps during the shooting. No co-workers saying they saw him there. No photos emerging years or decades later showing him there. Bupkus. 

Just now, Pat Speer said:

IF there was an image that gave him an alibi, I would tend to agree. But there is next to no evidence he was out on the steps during the shooting. No co-workers saying they saw him there. No photos emerging years or decades later showing him there. Bupkus. 

'The fact that there are no images of him out on the steps proves that no images showing him on the steps were altered to hide his presence'. A little circular, no?

As for later-emerging photos, who else was taking such at the time of the motorcade?

As for no co-workers saying they saw him there, how many co-workers said they saw him leave the building afterwards? None. Does this mean he never left the building? Might his skeleton still be in there?