The Education Forum

"The JFK Assassination Chokeholds: That Prove There Was a Conspiracy" by James DiEugenio, Matt Crumpton, Paul Bleau, Andrew Iler, Mark Adamczyk

This is a group interview that was conducted by one of the authors Matt Crumpton for his podcast Solving JFK.  Which is fairly popular.  One of the chapters Matt did was the one on Oswald impersonations, which I think is the most complete essay on that subject I have seen.

I think this interview is the only one with all five authors on it so far.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/s2-bonus-2-interview-with-the-authors-of/id1652334113?i=1000637134502

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is another interview we did with Jeff Crudele of JFK: The Enduring Secret.

This is the video for You Tube, but it will later go up as audio on his podcast, and that gets literally hundreds of thousands of views.

I think this came out  well, we talked about a wide variety of topics, the prior plots with Paul Bleau specializes in. e.g. Tampa and Chicago, Kennedy's civil rights program which enraged the rednecks like Milteer in the south, and the incredible negligence of the Secret Service which made the assassination possible in Dallas--and a lot more like no tone but three magic bullets.   Andrew Iler knows the JFK Act quite well.  Glad he was there.  So enjoy and spread around.  If you have not read The JFK Assassination Chokeholds, I think it  came out fine.