The Education Forum

Foxnews hit piece claiming Oswald was the killer.

5 minutes ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

This is written by Paul Gregory, who also wrote that he knew LHO  had done the deed, and acted alone, on Nov. 22, as soon as he saw LHO on the news on his TV set, which he watched in Oklahoma. 

Thus Gregory was ahead of even the State Department, which on Nov. 23 issued a statement that there was no evidence LHO had acted in concert with foreign entities. 

Some people were experts on the JFKA even before it happened. 

53 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

This is written by Paul Gregory, who also wrote that he knew LHO  had done the deed, and acted alone, on Nov. 22, as soon as he saw LHO on the news on his TV set, which he watched in Oklahoma. 

Thus Gregory was ahead of even the State Department, which on Nov. 23 issued a statement that there was no evidence LHO had acted in concert with foreign entities. 

Some people were experts on the JFKA even before it happened. 

Exactly.

Mockingbird still exist.

FOX NEWS?

Their credibility is totally shot after the last two years.

Nobody takes them seriously anymore.

9 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Exactly.

Mockingbird still exist.

FOX NEWS?

Their credibility is totally shot after the last two years.

Nobody takes them seriously anymore.

Legacy media in general is in the toilet. The alt-left media has been coopted by the Deep State. The alt-r media is full of nuts. 

Not a promising situation....

FWIW, I found what PG did in his "revelation" disgusting and purely attention seeking.  He was a few years younger than Ozzy and he reads to me as a disgruntled little man passed over by history.

image.jpeg.687591755ce9731cba2be10fa423c03a.jpeg.

It was clear that Oswald considered this man a friend - who knows him from the moment he returns to the US in June '62 up thru Thanksgiving which was an incredibly important day where we learn of Pic's understanding that he KNEW the man at Thanksgiving dinner was not his brother Lee.

Mr. JENNER - All right. Exhibit No. 288, there is ill the lower left-hand corner, there is a reproduction of a service card and a reproduction, also, of a photograph with the head of a man. Do you recognize that?
Mr. PIC - That looks to me approximately how Lee Oswald looked when I seen him Thanksgiving 1962.
Mr. JENNER - Directing your attention to Exhibit, Commission Exhibit No. 289, do you recognize any of the servicemen shown in that picture as your brother Lee?
Mr. PIC - No, sir; I do not recognize them.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1133#relPageId=832

Mr. JENNER - Commission Exhibit No. 291, at the bottom of the page, there is a picture of a young man handing out a leaflet, and another man to the left of him who is reaching out for it. Do you recognize the young man handing out the leaflet?
Mr. PIC - No, sir; I would be unable to recognize him.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1133#relPageId=835

1380180023_OswaldThanksgiving1962withFamilywithLETTERTOROBERTfromHARVEY-smallerfile.thumb.jpg.09c4b92191ba64fe6ea470632f74a091.jpg

His father was part of the Marina translation mysteries and the White Russian community.  (Background info below in Paul's testimonies)

PAUL GREGORY's Father Peter in the glasses

image.jpeg.50499aedf5c17a73c15c3f6cc901e05f.jpeg

PAUL R. Gregory's statements in evidence:

image.jpeg.5aadc7e7e62bba5ef73b4b8c9d2e2144.jpeg

1295892933_PeterGregory-certifiesOswaldspeaksRussian.thumb.jpg.1b00df577084a770e9f7dfca27085853.jpg. This was from the FATHER Peter Paul Gregory.

36 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

FWIW, I found what PG did in his "revelation" disgusting and purely attention seeking.  He was a few years younger than Ozzy and he reads to me as a disgruntled little man passed over by history.

image.jpeg.687591755ce9731cba2be10fa423c03a.jpeg.

It was clear that Oswald considered this man a friend - who knows him from the moment he returns to the US in June '62 up thru Thanksgiving which was an incredibly important day where we learn of Pic's understanding that he KNEW the man at Thanksgiving dinner was not his brother Lee.

Mr. JENNER - All right. Exhibit No. 288, there is ill the lower left-hand corner, there is a reproduction of a service card and a reproduction, also, of a photograph with the head of a man. Do you recognize that?
Mr. PIC - That looks to me approximately how Lee Oswald looked when I seen him Thanksgiving 1962.
Mr. JENNER - Directing your attention to Exhibit, Commission Exhibit No. 289, do you recognize any of the servicemen shown in that picture as your brother Lee?
Mr. PIC - No, sir; I do not recognize them.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1133#relPageId=832

Mr. JENNER - Commission Exhibit No. 291, at the bottom of the page, there is a picture of a young man handing out a leaflet, and another man to the left of him who is reaching out for it. Do you recognize the young man handing out the leaflet?
Mr. PIC - No, sir; I would be unable to recognize him.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1133#relPageId=835

1380180023_OswaldThanksgiving1962withFamilywithLETTERTOROBERTfromHARVEY-smallerfile.thumb.jpg.09c4b92191ba64fe6ea470632f74a091.jpg

His father was part of the Marina translation mysteries and the White Russian community.  (Background info below in Paul's testimonies)

PAUL GREGORY's Father Peter in the glasses

image.jpeg.50499aedf5c17a73c15c3f6cc901e05f.jpeg

PAUL R. Gregory's statements in evidence:

image.jpeg.5aadc7e7e62bba5ef73b4b8c9d2e2144.jpeg

1295892933_PeterGregory-certifiesOswaldspeaksRussian.thumb.jpg.1b00df577084a770e9f7dfca27085853.jpg. This was from the FATHER Peter Paul Gregory.

David,

What do you make of the fact that "Marguerite Oswald" also knew Peter Gregory? (She had enrolled in a Russian language class which he taught in the spring of 1963.)

"Marguerite" even contacted Peter Gregory for "help" immediately after the assassination.

What was that about?