The Education Forum

Moderators

On 1/13/2024 at 2:09 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Marcus,

Just start a new topic/thread and name it something like "I have some questions." I'm sure there are plenty of members who would love to answer whatever questions you might have.

It would be helpful if you focus on one area of interest at a time, and name the thread accordingly. For example, "I have questions regarding Oswald's rifle." That way members who know a lot about that topic would be more likely to follow your thread.

Good luck!

Thanks Sandy, that's a good idea. I'll get onto it. I'm just conscious of not wanting to pester the forum members with daft beginner questions :) 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Marcus Fuller said:

Thanks Sandy, that's a good idea. I'll get onto it. I'm just conscious of not wanting to pester the forum members with daft beginner questions :) 

Welcome to the forum @Marcus Fuller . I hope you find it interesting and useful.

Pamela Brown writes:

It seems to me that in an enlightened intellectual environment we ought to be able to put forth whatever we believe to be valid.

Indeed we should! But we should also try to put ourselves in the shoes of reasonable members of the public, and be aware that certain ideas and theories really do seem far-fetched (to put it mildly) to people outside the Ed Forum echo-chamber.