The Education Forum

Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Conclusion

On 1/25/2024 at 4:07 AM, Pamela Brown said:

Vaughn Ferguson was the FMC liaison to the WHG, and he was in charge of SS100X. Ferguson was, I think,

>>> intentionally left out of the Dallas trip <<<

but took charge of SS100X as soon as it came back to DC.

PB, any ideas why Fergusen was "intentionally left out of the Dallas trip?"

And by whose authority?

Years ago we discussed the bullet width size and deep indentation in the upper inside of the SS100X front windshield frame. It's provenance and discovery...dates, times, etc.

Pamela provided some good info, some of which included Vaughn Ferguson.

However, I think I remember that the entire indentation provenance story was never resolved with anything close to a collectively agreed upon conclusion.

Both Bill Greer and Roy Kellerman seemed unsure about the indentation and when they first noticed it.

The big question of course is whether the indentation was caused by an incoming bullet during what Kellerman described as a flurry of shots into the limo.

My thoughts of suspicion regards the indentation included this comparative analogy:

If I saw a defect in my own upper inner side windshield frame of even my first cheapest cost junker cars as deep and twisted metal ugly as the one in SS100X I would have noticed it the first time I sat in them.

I would have thought...Damn ...what the heck caused THAT!

Such an odd and ugly looking defect and in such an odd place.

One story was that the SS100X inner windshield indentation defect was caused years earlier when a New York City body shop was doing some work on the removable top mechanisms.

My question then is how could the security and condition keepers of the presidential flag ship limo ( even the car washers ) let that very noticeable and ugly defect remain unrepaired for so long-years?

JFK's limo was representative of our finest presentation of American presidential class...was it not?

Edited by Joe Bauer

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

PB, any ideas why Fergusen was "intentionally left out of the Dallas trip?"

And by whose authority?

Years ago we discussed the bullet width size and deep indentation in the upper inside of the SS100X front windshield frame. It's provenance and discovery...dates, times, etc.

Pamela provided some good info, some of which included Vaughn Ferguson.

However, I think I remember that the entire indentation provenance story was never resolved with anything close to a collectively agreed upon conclusion.

Both Bill Greer and Roy Kellerman seemed unsure about the indentation and when they first noticed it.

The big question of course is whether the indentation was caused by an incoming bullet during what Kellerman described as a flurry of shots into the limo.

My thoughts of suspicion regards the indentation included this comparative metaphor:

If I saw a defect in my own upper inner side windshield frame of even my first cheapest cost junker cars as deep and twisted metal ugly as the one in SS100X I would have noticed it the first time I sat in them.

I would have thought...Damn ...what the heck caused THAT!

And in such an odd place for such an odd defect. 

One story was that the SS100X inner windshield indentation defect was caused years earlier when a New York City body shop was doing some work on the removable top mechanisms.

My question then is how could the security and condition keepers of the presidential flag ship limo ( even the car washers ) let that very noticeable and ugly defect remain unrepaired for so long-years?

JFK's limo was representative of our finest presentation of American presidential class...was it not?

Ferguson was something of a talker. When he was in Dearborn, he loved to play golf with other FMC employees, and told them a lot of things they would not have known otherwise.  Ferguson reported to a man named Morgan Geis who was with the SS, who I think made sure he was in DC setting up vehicles for the Army-Navy game that was supposed to take place the following week-end. 

https://www.thehenryford.org/explore/blog/morgan-gies-driver-to-the-presidents

How Ferguson walked by the dent in the chrome molding is a mystery to me. He must have put the roof back on SS100X before driving it from DC back to Dearborn, and thence to Hess + Eisenhart for the first rebuild, the "Quick Fix".  The garage incident in NYC that Chief Rowley mentions in his letter supposedly happened just a few weeks prior to the Texas trip. Of course, Rowley is making an excuse.  

SS100X was the pride of the WHG fleet, much of which was leased or rented from Ford.  That being said, there was an earlier FMC internal memo that said presidential limousines did not have to be bulletproof because 'the US is not a banana republic.' How horrifying that seems in retrospect.

The QEII follow-up SS car was bulletproof.  However, its top was down, so it didn't really matter.  JEH supposedly had a bulletproof car. That would be like him.

But President Kennedy, Jackie and the Connallys were just thrown to the wolves, with no SS protection on the car, even placed at the head of the motorcade instead of in 7h place, as the sticker on a side window says...

Edited by Pamela Brown

Another reason why I don't believe this case was authentic:

The pieces of evidence don't corroborate each other. In this example, the back-of-head photograph does not corroborate the autopsy report, which identifies a "large irregular defect" ( hole ).

WH_Vol16_980-autopsy-report-3.jpg 

The report goes on to say in the next sentence that, "IN THIS REGION, THERE IS AN ACTUAL ABSENCE OF SCALP AND BONE producing a defect ( hole ) that measures approximately 13 cm ( 5.1" ) in greatest diameter." 

But there is no "absence of scalp" in that region depicted in the BOH photo.

Maybe one of the Warren Commission apologists can explain why this is so ?

Edited by Gil Jesus