The Education Forum

Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Conclusion

Reason # 5. The Warren Conmmision's own tests proved that its conclusions were false

The rifle tests proved that the rifle could not be the murder weapon.
https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/The-rifle-tests-gil-jesus-2022.mp4

The wounds ballistics testing proved that Commission Exhibit 399 could not have hit both victims.
https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/wounds-ballistics-test.mp4

Conclusion
My experience in the criminal justice system allows me to see when a case is legitimate and when it is not.
IMO, this case against Oswald was NOT legitimate.

The Dallas prosecutorial system was known for framing innocent people for crimes they did not commit.
This was revealed in 2005 when the Innocence Project of Texas successfully got the newly-elected Dallas DA to look at some convictions of Henry Wade's.
It was found that Wade's office was more interested in convicting the person ARRESTED than the actual perpetrator of the crime.
As a result, 19 of Wade's convictions were overturned on DNA evidence.
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna25917791
That means that at least 19 people were framed by the Dallas Police and Dallas DA for crimes they did not commit.

From the continued questioning of Oswald after he "lawyered up", to the unfair police lineups, to the lack of security for the prisoner after receiving death threats, the way the authorities handled Oswald was not consistent with how a normal criminal investigation would have been handled.
It was, however, consistent with how you would handle a case if you were trying to convict an innocent man of a crime he did not commit.
It also was consistent with keeping an innocent man from going to trial and guaranteeing that the "so-called evidence" that he warned his brother not to believe, would never be challenged in court.

The FBI Coverup
Once the FBI, who had no jurisdiction to investigate the crime, took it over, Hoover covered up the Dallas Police's false arrest and ensured that JFK would never get the justice he deserved.
Hoover even ordered the Dallas FBI to NOT interview certain witnesses who had evidence of Oswald's innocence.

no-interview-clemons-wrights.png

The FBI also lied in their reports about what the witnesses said. When asked under oath, witnesses testified that they never said what the FBI reports said they said.
That doesn't happen in a normal criminal investigation. All witness statements and affidavits are complete, concise and correct.

The crime scenes were not secured and adequately processed. This doesn't happen in a normal criminal investigation. The crime scenes should have remained secured until their processing was complete.

Evidence was not properly secured. This doesn't happen in a normal criminal investigation. Evidence placed in envelopes should have been sealed to avoid tampering and maintain the integrity of the evidence.

And therein lies the smoking gun: the way the authorities handled the case is evidence that Oswald was not guilty.
1. The fact that the prosecutorial system in Dallas was corrupt.
2. The way the authorities handed the defendant ( Oswald ).
3. The way the authorities handled the evidence.
4. The way the authorities handled the witnesses.

The actions of the authorities were simply not consistent with how a normal criminal investigation, which was expected to go to trial, would have been handled.
PERIOD.

All of the reasons I've noted add up to a murder case where the suspect is innocent and the evidence has been tampered with in order to frame him for a crime he did not commit.
Oswald was a dead man the second he was arrested in the Texas Theater.

The framing of him as President Kennedy's assassin and the mainstream media's acceptance of it continues to be a national disgrace.

A final thought
To its credit, the foreign press was the first to see and report the truth: this was a political murder and the motive was political. The assassination of President Kennedy returned the power of the Presidency to the right-wing power elite that controlled it prior to the 1960 election.

This was a counter-coup designed to return the power of the Presidency to the elitists who had it prior to the 1960 election.

There was only one organization with the power to pull it off. 

One organization with allies in the Secret Service, the US Military and the Dallas Police. 
One organization behind the training camps where Cuban gunmen could train. 
One organization whose track record included assassinations of heads of state. 
And an organization who had the power over the FBI via its blackmailing of Hoover. 

This was not a mafia killing.

Jim Garrison was right. This murder was orchestrated by the CIA. I believe that the gunmen were Cuban exiles opposed to Kennedy's policies on Cuba. The CIA's allies in the Secret Service facilitated the killing by making last-minute changes in the motorcade at Love Field and it was sanctioned by the US Military.

It's time to release the remaining files

Over the last 60+ years, more and more evidence is released indicating that the CIA was behind the assassination.

It's time to release the remaining CIA records and let us see if they reveal any connections between the CIA and persons in this case like Ruth Paine, Roy Truly, Warren Caster, Jack Ruby or others, including Oswald.
Maybe then we can be able to unravel the truth and give the Kennedy family they closure they deserve.

Edited by Gil Jesus

4 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

The Dallas prosecutorial system was known for framing innocent people for crimes they did not commit.
This was revealed in 2005 when the Innocence Project of Texas successfully got the newly-elected Dallas DA to look at some convictions of Henry Wade's.
It was found that Wade's office was more interested in convicting the person ARRESTED than the actual perpetrator of the crime.
That means that     >>>>   at least   <<<<   19 people were framed by the Dallas Police and Dallas DA for crimes they did not commit.

19 false convictions and incarcerations is a mind-boggling number on it's own...and it's certain that there were more.

Wade looked and sounded like the poster boy for corrupt segregationist mentality justice departments back in those times.

Good Ole Boy drawl, connected to nefarious characters and groups socially. KKK liked.

Wade himself popped into Ruby's Carousel Club at least enough times that one former employee ( bar manager ) Nancy Hamilton recounted his presence there!

Yet, he feigned ignorance of his knowing Jack Ruby during the national media coverage press conference held in the Dallas Police department building the night of Jack Ruby's arrest for the murder of Lee Oswald.

Wade quote " His name ( referring to Ruby ) is a Jack Rubenstein...I believe..."

Come on Mr. Wade...you knew Jack Ruby well enough. He operated in your city for decades. Over half the 1,000 member Dallas police department knew or knew of Jack Ruby.

I've posted many times on the forum regards my feelings that the murder of Lee Oswald right inside the Dallas PD building with 70 armed police or other agency personnel present was the greatest most negligent failure of police custody physical security of the most important criminal suspect...in American History!

Oswald's murder ( witnessed live or seconds later on tape by over 100 million American citizens )  created the greatest loss of trust in our government than any other singular event in our history.

One group and it's managing leadership was solely responsible for this unprecedented society damaging and traumatizing event...the Dallas Police Department.

Chief Curry, Captain Will Fritz and any other DPD head who ignored warnings from "even members of their own department" that Oswald's life and death danger threat was so massive and real that any movement of him should have been carried out the opposite way of publicly announcing a broad daylight and even general time frame and location of it ( and without the risky circus of allowing a crushing pushing crowd of press corps within feet of Oswald and just as he was being put into any transportation vehicle ) puts the entire onus of blame on top of their shoulders.

Oswald's life was in the hands of the DPD. It was "solely" their responsibility.

Oswald's personal security should have had a national security priority equal to that of the most highest level threats our entire society had ever been confronted with.

Oswald should have been secured in a military base type environment. Not the Jack Ruby coming and going frantic press over run Dallas Police department one.

Our President had been slaughtered in broad daylight public in front of hundreds of witnesses just two days before...and Oswald was the "only lead" America had in learning who was responsible for the crime of the century.

The repercussions of Oswald's murder were so negatively massive then and even today to our national collective sense of governmental trust it was the defining event in that realm, perhaps ever!

How Curry and Fritz and others in their circle weren't fired for the 2nd greatest security failure in American history is a travesty imo.

Also, if any other high Dallas city officials such as Mayor Cabell and DA Wade didn't say a word to Curry and Fritz regards their publicly announced Oswald transfer security plan (which even a high school kid would have considered crazily illogical considering the massive Oswald threat reports by the thousands ) then they too share blame for the Oswald security failure.

I know a lawsuit against the DPD for their epic negligence in the worst case security failure of an innocent until proven guilty by court of law untried criminal suspect in their custody would have never been allowed by any judge in Texas...still, there should have been some real liability consequences put upon those directly responsible for Oswald's very preventable death.

Marina Oswald, Oswald's children and brother and even mother technically and probably legally should have been redressed for the death of the " innocent until proven guilty " Lee Oswald in the extremely negligent security hands of the Dallas PD.

Edited by Joe Bauer

15 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

A lot of people bash the Dallas police department, but you have to give them credit on one thing: They were able to figure out who killed Oswald.

HA!

BINGO- BRAVO- RIGHT ON!

DENNY RAPMASTER FLASH Z-Man!

Edited by Joe Bauer

10 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

A lot of people bash the Dallas police department, but you have to give them credit on one thing: They were able to figure out who killed Oswald.

Not according to one particular conspiracy fantasist....

-------------------------------

"The biggest development in the history of JFK assassination research has just happened. We have irrefutable proof now that the garage shooter of Lee Harvey Oswald was FBI Agent James Bookhout. It turns out that the Ruby impostor we found, posing with police, is him, Bookhout. We have a front-facing image of him staring right at us, and it fits perfectly with the young James Bookhout. There is no longer a speck of doubt that an agent of the US government, James Bookhout, shot Lee Harvey Oswald--not Jack Ruby. Please read this and share it. Spread the word. JFK truth is rising. JFK truth is here." -- Ralph C. Cinque; October 11, 2016

-------------------------------

Lots more of this hilarity (aka: insanity) is archived at my website, here:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/05/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1247.html

Edited by David Von Pein

7 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Excellent points GJ.

I don't know if it is board ethics proper to copy and paste excerpts from your essay, but I wanted to do so with the aspect of the Oswald transfer affair.

It hammers the outrageous negligence regards DPD police chief Jess Curry purposely ignoring warnings by many other police officials not to transfer Oswald in the daytime and with so much public announcement of it regards time and place.

When you read the facts of Chief Curry's outrageous Oswald transfer actions as you state in your essay,  it is simply mind boggling in it's illogicalness to a great and valid suspicion degree.

Chief Curry more than any other person was responsible for Oswald's murder in his own building.

Edited by Joe Bauer

14 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Along with this, the process of moving all the evidence from Dallas to DC managed to corrupt the chain of evidence, especially regarding the body of JFK and the limo...

And speaking specifically about the limo, a long time ago I was kicked off a now-defunct forum for informally demonstrating that there was so little damage to SS100X that the assassination would have been impossible with LHO's MC with its skewed site...

Edited by Pamela Brown

1 hour ago, Pamela Brown said:

And speaking specifically about the limo, a long time ago I was >>>  KICKED OFF <<< ( really?)  a now-defunct forum for demonstrating that there was so little damage to SS100X that the assassination would have been impossible with LHO's MC with its skewed site...

Why those Bas**** !!!

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Why those Bas**** !!!

Jim Fetzer was the main culprit…

Edited by Pamela Brown

17 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Along with this, the process of moving all the evidence from Dallas to DC managed to corrupt the chain of evidence, especially regarding the body of JFK and the limo...

And speaking specifically about the limo, a long time ago I was kicked off a now-defunct forum for informally demonstrating that there was so little damage to SS100X that the assassination would have been impossible with LHO's MC with its skewed site...

Pamela, you've done a ton of research on the limo and when it comes to the limo, I hold your work in the highest regard. Because of that, I have a limo-related question that's bugging me and maybe you can help me with:

The White House garage log shows that a representative of Capitol Cadillac ( M Herndon ) visted the garage on 11-26 and his contact person was a man named Ferguson, who was in charge of the windsheild replacement on the Presidential limo. The log indicates that he arrived while the windshield was being replaced and left at the same time as the installers. ( 1445/2:45 )

cap-cadillac.png

My question is why would a Cadillac rep be summoned to the garage at the same time the windshield was being replaced in the Presidential limo ? Was there any damage done to the "Queen Mary" follow-up car ( which was a 1955 Cadillac ) that you know of ? Do you know if that car was removed from the garage for repairs ?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Edited by Gil Jesus

On 1/23/2024 at 7:40 AM, Gil Jesus said:

That means that at least 19 people were framed by the Dallas Police and Dallas DA for crimes they did not commit.

The Ricky Dale Wyatt case has to be one of the worst. There was withheld exculpatory evidence, false testimony, full-blown fabricated evidence, everything. Dude was straight up framed from day one. 

One thing I have not been able to confirm that I’m curious about is if the “Officer MacDonald”, whose first name was apparently “unknown” in the below complaint, was Nick from the JFK case. If anyone knows if it’s the same guy or not let me know. 

938cb4_f359955ace0143d8a50fb156579822d2.

19 minutes ago, Gil Jesus said:

Pamela, you've done a ton of research on the limo and when it comes to the limo, I hold your work in the highest regard. Because of that, I have a limo-related question that's bugging me and maybe you can help me with:

The White House garage log shows that a representative of Capitol Cadillac ( M Herndon ) visted the garage on 11-26 and his contact person was a man named Ferguson, who was in charge of the windsheild replacement on the Presidential limo. The log indicates that he arrived while the windshield was being replaced and left at the same time as the installers. ( 1445/2:45 )

cap-cadillac.png

My question is why would a Cadillac rep be summoned to the garage at the same time the windshield was being replaced in the Presidential limo ? Was there any damage done to the "Queen Mary" follow-up car ( which was a 1955 Cadillac ) that you know of ? Do you know if that car was removed from the garage for repairs ?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Nice sleuthing, Gil!

The follow-up car in Dallas, the Queen Mary II, has always been. subject of interest to me simply because it was directly behind SS100X during the assassination, but there seems to be no information about it. Whatever condition it was in, we really don't know.  That being said, since we are all wary about how potential evidence is concealed from us, it is certainly fair to ask why.  I think SS679X was sequestered with SS100X in the White House Garage after the trip back to AAFB and DC, but we don't have a log as we do for the JFK limo.  

Vaughn Ferguson was the FMC liaison to the WHG, and he was in charge of SS100X. Ferguson was, I think, intentionally left out of the Dallas trip, but took charge of SS100X as soon as it came back to DC. I don't know who was in charge of the Cadillac. So Ferguson gave permission for this rep to come into the WHG while the limos were being sequestered...

I think Sam Kinney may have said something about the Cadillac. Let me check on that...

21 hours ago, Tom Gram said:

The Ricky Dale Wyatt case has to be one of the worst. There was withheld exculpatory evidence, false testimony, full-blown fabricated evidence, everything. Dude was straight up framed from day one. 

And yet, we have the Warren Commission apologists asking the question, "Do you really think the police would let the murderer of one of their own go free and frame someone innocent for a crime they didn't commit" ?

The answer of course, is yes. And the proof is that that's exactly what they did at least 19 times. They charged 19 innocent people with crimes while they let 19 perps walk.

In the case of James Lee Woodard — released in April 2008 after 27 years in prison for a murder DNA showed he didn't commit — Wade's office withheld from defense attorneys photographs of tire tracks at the crime scene that didn't match Woodard's car.

Can you say, "prosecutory misconduct" ? Wade should have been disbarred and removed from office.

And yet the whole case depends on the credibility of these people, the DA and the police, who history has shown were as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

2 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

And yet, we have the Warren Commission apologists asking the question, "Do you really think the police would let the murderer of one of their own go free and frame someone innocent for a crime they didn't commit" ?

The answer of course, is yes. And the proof is that that's exactly what they did at least 19 times. They charged 19 innocent people with crimes while they let 19 perps walk.

In the case of James Lee Woodard — released in April 2008 after 27 years in prison for a murder DNA showed he didn't commit — Wade's office withheld from defense attorneys photographs of tire tracks at the crime scene that didn't match Woodard's car.

Can you say, "prosecutory misconduct" ? Wade should have been disbarred and removed from office.

And yet the whole case depends on the credibility of these people, the DA and the police, who history has shown were as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

You seem to be saying that the police framed Woodward for murdering one of their own, and that exactly the same happened in (at least) 18 other cases. Is that really what you believe? That all 19 were falsely convicted cop killers?

Edited by Mark Ulrik