The Education Forum

Prouty on Vietnam: NSAM 263 and 273 60 years on

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Lol I have tried to forget it.  I’ll see if Cliff can find it for me.  I just got back from a game and am exhausted.  

JFK having sex with Marilyn Monroe. That is like saying the sky is blue and the grass is green to me. There is so much "circumstantial" evidence that proves that. Why was Monroe calling JFK's private line at Hyannis Port? Why do friends of both JFK and Marilyn say it was a fact? Air Force Steward Doyle Whitehead saw her on Air Force One twice. Why did Marilyn, at GREAT COST TO HERSELF, leave a movie set to go sing Happy Birthday to JFK in May, 1962? Why did Joe DiMaggio blame the Kennedys for Monroe's death for the rest of his life? 

Btw, JFK's unhinged sexual promiscuity is the very thing that Lyndon Johnson and Sam Rayburn used to blackmail JFK into putting Lyndon Johnson on the 1960 Democratic ticket. LBJ wanted that spot very much so, despite his previous denials and complete hatred of the Kennedys, because by the 1960 Demo convention relations between the Kennedys and LBJ were so RANCID that Johnson knew that if JFK were elected the Kennedys would have him immediately replaced as Democratic Majority Leader in the Senate. LBJ figured - the Senate is now a dead end for me - I need to be Vice President (and I can always kill JFK later, which I plan to do at the most opportune time). Lyndon Johnson strongarmed his way onto the 1960 Democratic ticket.

Edited by Robert Morrow

6 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

JFK having sex with Marilyn Monroe. That is like saying the sky is blue and the grass is green to me. There is so much "circumstantial" evidence that proves that. Why was Monroe calling JFK's private line at Hyannis Port? Why do friends of both JFK and Marilyn say it was a fact? Air Force Steward Doyle Whitehead saw her on Air Force One twice. Why did Marilyn, at GREAT COST TO HERSELF, leave a movie set to go sing Happy Birthday to JFK in May, 1962? Why did Joe DiMaggio blame the Kennedys for Monroe's death for the rest of his life? 

Btw, JFK's unhinged sexual promiscuity is the very thing that Lyndon Johnson and Sam Rayburn used to blackmail JFK into putting Lyndon Johnson on the 1960 Democratic ticket. LBJ wanted that spot very much so, despite his previous denials and complete hatred of the Kennedys, because by the 1960 Demo convention relations between the Kennedys and LBJ were so RANCID that Johnson knew that if JFK were elected the Kennedys would have him immediately replaced as Democratic Majority Leader in the Senate. LBJ figured - the Senate is now a dead end for me - I need to be Vice President (and I can always kill JFK later, which I plan to do at the most opportune time). Lyndon Johnson strongarmed his way onto the 1960 Democratic ticket.

Read the thread. I give very specific arguments.