The Education Forum

Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound

Gil, another outstanding presentation on your part; thank you!

Me thinks we should prepare ourselves for naysayer responses - just misperceptions, faded memories, kook' affidavits/testimonies, WC photos/illustrations/verbiage tell a different story . . . . . . .

Regarding the Rowley-letter with the Hurchel Jack observation shown in the video: Putting a coat over the face of a seriously wounded man to conceal his wounds while putting him on a stretcher is a medical no go.

Nice compilation, Gil 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I think there were two small wounds: an entrance wound above the right eye in the forehead, and another small wound above the right ear. I take the forehead wound to be the entrance for the first TSBD shot (covered up because of the slow SS reaction, fragmenting on impact, causing the back wound via a large fragment ricochet from the seat back and the throat wound via an internal ricochet off the inside of the skull [and leaving small fragments in the C3/C4 region per Jerrol Custer's ARRB testimony]). The wound above the ear was the exit point for the AR-15 bullet that entered at the EOP location at the back of the head. I think you can see this wound on the "mystery" F8 autopsy photo showing the scalp reflected and a large hole in the skull.

"Forehead" and "temple" were frequently confused, as were "right" and "left" (JFK's right was the observer's left). Doctors frequently confuse right and left, which is why bodies are generally marked before surgery, usually while the patient is still awake.