The Education Forum

Matt Cloud's compilation of Harvey & Lee related coincidences and some theories explaining them

And -- I forgot to mention: The critical fact of Harold Talbott's time as Air Force secretary was ceding, after a heated bureaucratic battle, responsibility for overhead reconnaissance to CIA from USAF.  Once that happened, CIA (and then in the early '60s John McMahon's NRO), became basically the exclusive, sole-supplier of information on what was happening in the skies and in space, and as a result, became empowered to scare and manipulate presidents and the rest for decades.

https://www.archives.gov/files/declassification/iscap/pdf/2014-004-doc01.pdf

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I really don't get many of the points you are trying to make.

Be specific pls.  I'm not going to guess.  If anything I have posted you don't understand, just ask: "What do you mean by [XYZ]?"  I'll happily explain.

Edited by Matt Cloud

1 hour ago, Matt Cloud said:

Be specific pls.  I'm not going to guess.  If anything I have posted you don't understand, just ask: "What do you mean by [XYZ]?"  I'll happily explain.

I don't see the point of most of your posts. If any of it is important, I hope that somebody will comment on it so that I will also know.

To me it just looks like you're pointing out connections that are coincidences.

I’ve stopped reading the flood of posts from Matt for two reasons.  

First, in my opinion the documents he presents often do not support the statements and opinions he makes.

Second, a number of his most recent posts contain X (Twitter) widgets that the highly regarded Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has labeled as potential “trackers.”  I have long used the EFF’s Privacy Badger Chrome extension (for Linux) to block the X widgets. Here’s what the EFF says on it’s Privacy Badger Web page (emphasis added by me).

The latest version of Privacy Badger replaces embedded tweets with click-to-activate placeholders. This is part of Privacy Badger's widget replacement feature, where certain potentially useful widgets are blocked and then replaced with placeholders. This protects privacy by default while letting you restore the original widget whenever you want it or need it for the page to function.

Websites often include external elements such as social media buttons, comments sections, and video players. Although potentially useful, these “widgets” often track your behavior. The tracking happens regardless of whether you click on the widget. If you see a widget, the widget sees you back.

This is where Privacy Badger's widget replacement comes in. When blocking certain social buttons and other potentially useful widgets, Privacy Badger replaces them with click-to-activate placeholders. You will not be tracked by these replacements unless you explicitly choose to activate them.

Read more HERE.

9 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Matt,

The topic of this thread is the 1963 call to the Tippits in Connecticut about "Lee Harvey Oswald."

Please post unrelated items and comments in relevant threads. Create new threads if necessary.

It's not unrelated.  Norwalk, and CT, are central in terms of engineering Cold War policy, based on a number of persons who resided there.  It is directly related to this call, and to this thread.  Luce, McMahons, Bushes, Tippits, others.  You specifically claimed in this thread not to see how McMahon fit in.  My comment about the mole was in response to that and, as I indicated, more from me would be forthcoming explaining the connection.  But you have dismissed that outright, before hearing the connection, as being unrelated -- that is, before having been shown the connection.

Before I came on here, when this thread was staying within what I presume were the allowed parameters of what you perceived as being "on topic," no one here had put it together that Elizabeth Bentley had deceased three days after the call -- necessarily raising the question of whether the Tippits had betrayed her; no one had identified the Hungarian Workers' Party as located in Yorkville; no one had located the Gardos-Blair correspondence which references their "son John"; nor had anyone any understanding apparently that the Tippits of Connecticut biography may not be as writers such as Dale Myers have put forward.  Myers of course in his book Malice describes the call to the Tippits as a "crank" call; and that the Tippits of CT were not from TX.  Both of those claims by him are now established as utterly false.  The first based Paul Jolliffe's analysis here, the other based on the few posts by me. That of course raises the question of whether Myers and others who take the innocuous view of the Tippits in CT are being willfully obtuse or deceptive.  A serious issue has been raised, but some on this thread apparently are under the impression that a call to the grandchildren of someone who may be deeply involved in the assassination asking something -- it's not clear what the objective is -- will bear revelatory fruit.  Perhaps it will, but I wouldn't count on it, as such a call would be going into the center of the den as it were, but that fundamental understanding has apparently not been achieved.  The general point here is that persons who did not understand the ramifications contained in this thread might exercise more hesitancy before instructing persons who did elucidate the ramifications just what is and what is not "on topic."

Paul Jolliffe here was right when he commented that the "ramifications of the Bentley called" were not yet known.  I would let that sink in.

I will address your later comment about "coincidences" in awhile.

Edited by Matt Cloud

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

First, in my opinion the documents he presents often do not support the statements and opinions he makes.

Read more HERE.

Which?  Cite any, if you please.

45 minutes ago, Matt Cloud said:

It's not unrelated.  Norwalk, and CT, are central in terms of engineering Cold War policy, based on a number of persons who resided there.  It is directly related to this call, and to this thread.  Luce, McMahons, Bushes, Tippits, others.  You specifically claimed in this thread not to see how McMahon fit in.  My comment about the mole was in response to that and, as I indicated, more from me would be forthcoming explaining the connection.  But you have dismissed that outright, before hearing the connection, as being unrelated -- that is, before having been shown the connection.

Before I came on here, when this thread was staying within what I presume were the allowed parameters of what you perceived as being "on topic," no one here had put it together that Elizabeth Bentley had deceased three days after the call; no one had identified the Hungarian Workers' Party as located in Yorkville; no one had located the Gardos-Blair correspondence which references their "son John"; nor had anyone any understanding apparently that the Tippits of Connecticut biography may not be as writers such as Dale Myers have put forward.  Myers of course in his book Malice describes the call to the Tippits as a "crank" call; and that the Tippits of CT were not from TX.  Both of those claims by him are now established as utterly false.  The first based Paul Jolliffe's analysis here, the other based on the few posts by me. That of course raises the question of whether Myers and others who take the innocuous view of the Tippits in CT are being willfully obtuse or deceptive.  A serious issue has been raised, but some on this thread apparently are under the impression that a call to the grandchildren of someone who may be deeply involved in the assassination asking something -- it's not clear what the objective is -- will bear revelatory fruit.  Perhaps it will, but I wouldn't count on it, as such a call would be going into the center of the den as it were, but that fundamental understanding has apparently not been acheived.

Paul Jolliffe here was right when he commented that the "ramifications of the Bentley called" were not yet known.  I would let that sink in.

I will address your later comment about "coincidences" in awhile.

What you will be shown if the McMahon analysis is followed, moreover, is that the "Oswald Project," what this thread is about after all, was a long-term insurance policy, begun in the 1940s to offset exposure of the so-called mole, a parallel long-term project.  Linking Oswald to Angleton's mole-hunt effectively shut-down the risk of exposure of the mole during the Kennedy years.  

Edited by Matt Cloud

8 minutes ago, Matt Cloud said:

I wasn't prepared for the file upload limitations, which I have already met.

There is a Forum Tips & Tricks thread pinned at the top of the forum. You might find the following topic there useful in increasing dramatically your attachment/photo space:

How to save an unlimited number of photos to be displayed.

2 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

There is a Forum Tips & Tricks thread pinned at the top of the forum. You might find the following topic there useful in increasing dramatically your attachment/photo space:

How to save an unlimited number of photos to be displayed.

Ah!  Great thanks!  That no doubt will be helpful.  Meanwhile, may I direct readers attention to this thread here, specifically the comments by Anthony Frank regarding the claim that McMahon was the covert identity for Pat Moynihan.  

At the outset , before either adding to the thread or creating a new one, I will say simply that there is a lot wrong with Frank's claims -- short on details -- but also a lot a lot that is right.  

To be continued ...

16 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

By initials only, the name of J.D. Tippit in Connecticut is identical to the name of J.D. Tippit in Texas.

Officer JD Tippit's first name was JD it's not an initial.

1 minute ago, John Kowalski said:

Officer JD Tippit's first name was JD it's not an initial.

So it has been said. 

Are you aware of a birth record which can either confirm or deny that J.D.'s parents elected to forgo centuries of Judeo-Christian naming practices for the son who, unlike his siblings, received no given name as such? 

14 hours ago, Matt Cloud said:

In addition, the connective tissue between he and Ekdahl is I think, if I recall, Edward R. Finch, whose grandson became Nixon's son-in-law.

Can you elaborate on the connection you believe there is between Finch and Ekdahl.

2 minutes ago, John Kowalski said:

Can you elaborate on the connection you believe there is between Finch and Ekdahl.

Yes, but will take a few moments.  Hang on.

24 minutes ago, Matt Cloud said:

Yes, but will take a few moments.  Hang on.

There is a youtube channel which in some respects, particularly in identifying discrepancies in biographical details, is excellent and in other respects imo (limo-driving shooters for instance), less so.  In any case, the individual who runs that channel, NoTrueFlagsHere, has done a few videos on Oswald as Ekdahl's "secret son."  In one of those videos, I recall his having shown on screen a letter from Finch, then an attorney in NY, referring someone to someone with respect to the Ekdahl divorce.  I have just now checked the videos on NoTrueFlags channel but cannot find the part I have in mind.  It may be that it was in a follow-up video that he had done to his "Dirty Red Ekdahl -- Part 1," which -- if there was a Part 2 -- now seems to have been removed.  I know based on other videos of his that NoTrueFlags at least lurks here, and if he sees this, or if you can track him down, perhaps he could help.

4 minutes ago, Matt Cloud said:

In one of those videos, I recall his having shown on screen a letter from Finch, then an attorney in NY, referring someone to someone with respect to the Ekdahl divorce.  

And in so doing, in his narration, NoTrueFlags made the point that it could be inferred that the case was of significant import given the status of Finch.  That's what I recall.