The Education Forum

Overt and Covert: The Dulles Brothers

Kinzer's book, The Brothers, is a great read.  Well written and well researched.

So is his book on Sidney Gottlieb, Poisoner-in-Chief.

1 hour ago, Stu Wexler said:

*The* Orlando Bosch?

In 2013 I personally met Luis Posada in Miami at the home of a high level anti-Castro Cuban. Posada was proud to be a top enemy of Fidel Castro even in 2013. Posada did not have an imposing presence, more like an old pal, buddy of the home owner, an aging anti-Castro activist.

I did not ask him, hey, did you blow up that Cuban airplane? Posada was proud of his notoriety though.

12 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Kinzer's book, The Brothers, is a great read.  Well written and well researched.

I was pleasantly surprised that the Times gave his book a rave review.

Carol Burnett got her big break in show biz on the Garry Moore Show by singing "I Made a Fool of Myself over John Foster Dulles."

On 3/14/2024 at 9:26 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Thanks for the recommendation on The Brothers, on the way for ten bucks shipping in included, used.  I think I recommended Poisoner in Chief to you 2-3 years ago?

On 3/15/2024 at 3:52 PM, Ron Ecker said:

Carol Burnett got her big break in show biz on the Garry Moore Show by singing "I Made a Fool of Myself over John Foster Dulles."

Oh, my goodness.  Thank you, Ron to Ron.  You forced me to go looking.  I've never seen this before.   Great stuff.