The Education Forum

Decoding Dallas: the fence team Pt2

...I thought the size limit would be reinstated as before (3 MB) with the new thread, but that is not the case. There is not enough room for me to present the results as I imagined. If somebody know how this can solved, let me know. In the meantime I will use less and smaller files.

I suggest you refer to precedent thread when comparative analysis of images is required...

So I concluded the preceding thread by showing the fence team as captured in Moorman; Man n°1 and 2 are clearly visible, but Man n°3 not so much. I wanted to repost that first image from Moorman here but I will not because of the size limitations. Man n°3 is actually visible in Moorman, but the files are just too big for this thread.

So I post below a detoured version of that image, showing Man n°1 (the accomplice, on the left) and Man n°2 (the shooter, on the right). Please note high coherence between this image from Moorman  and the result obtained on Nix 27 posted in the preceding thread: both images show two men close together, in dark clothing behind the fence, about 8/10 feet from the corner, with Man n°2 sporting large goggle-type eye wear...

FenceTeamLegendWhiteout.jpg.13258973937a90944289621718f94915.jpg

Here is a detoured version of Man n°1. Please note following details

- the colors on the man's face were not manually added, but are a by-product of the process

- the image appears to have been altered: notice large, white "priest collar" and weird shape of cap visor

- the image is crisp enough to reveal that the man is wearing glasses: notice that the part where the temple attach to the eyeglass is, quite incredibly, visible

- if you enlarge this image, you will notice that the outer lobe of the man' left hear (looking at the picture) has a pinkier shade than the rest of the ear. People used to taking portraits in outdoors settings will recognize this phenomenon

- there is a visible smile/smirk of contentment on the man's face as he watches JFK's head exploding

FenceAccompliceWhiteOutLegend.jpg.437423446b90007f1858d207cfa96713.jpg

I am posting now a detoured version of Man n°2:

- Note large, dark lenses goggles

- Also note traces of forgery on the man's hands area

- I am not too familiar with weapons and shooting but the man would appear to me to be left handed (pulling the trigger with his left hand)

FenceShooterDetouredWhiteOut.jpg.a641e1aa5d891747e00b226f24c8092b.jpg

Below is a water-coloured version of same. The colors applied do not modify the data content: anything visible in the detoured version can be found in the coloured version:

FenceShooterDetouredWhiteOutWaterColoured.jpg.254269c47b89371575809156cc850c41.jpg

So I would hope that people who could not see these two images in the preceding thread, nor the fence team in Nix 27, can now have a better assessment.

I hope I will be able to resolve this file size problem: I have four more presentations I'd like to make:

- The Men in the Sniper's Nest

- The Daltex Team

- JFK's Head Wounds

- How They Fooled US: an analysis of the forgery of the JFKA film and photographic record

P.S: Let me answer, before the question is asked: this man is not the notorious "BadgeMan" that some researchers had tentatively identified in the past. He is in a different location. The "BadgeMan" image is actually a by-product of forgery applied to the Moorman picture, to hide the presence of a man, also in DPD uniform, standing at the extremity of the wall. I will present images of this man, and others behind the wall, in a specific thread on the methods used by the forgers to hide the truth from us...

Edited by Christian Toussay

12 minutes ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Christian, are you going to make the 4 presentations on this site? If not, where will you make these presentations?

..Hi...

Well, that is what I intended, but there appear to have a global size limit for member posting images, as I understand it, so I don't know...

If it can't be done here, let me know if you have any idea where I could do it. I have some health issues, and I just want serious researchers to know that most major, still pending issues on this case can now be resolved, while I am still able to do it.

The photos remind me of the Steve McQueen movie, The Blob.

You can try this site. And there is a group of JfK assassination researchers that are meeting today .  They might be able to guide to you.

Join us for Project JFK / CSI Dallas Presents The Journey Monthly Meeting April 6th, 2024.

This is a free event to attend and discuss the JFK assassination case and explore the research and seek the truth!
This is a free event on Zoom so click the link below and sign up for your Free E-Ticket on Eventbrite.
We look forward to seeing you this Saturday.

Also, there are still tickets available to our Student Symposium April 12-13, 2024, they are selling fast and you don't want to miss out. This event is being held live in person and also live on Zoom. For more details click on the link below.

On 4/6/2024 at 10:51 AM, George Govus said:

@Christian ToussayHi, Christian. Sandy Larsen provided links to tips how to free up space here, and use other mage hosting sites to get your points across here.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24803-forum-tips-tricks/

Hi...

Thanks: I found the tip already and I think I'll be able to resume by today...

Thanks for takin the time to answer my query...

On 4/5/2024 at 9:28 PM, Charles Blackmon said:

I can't make out any separation from the figures that you say are men and their surroundings in your April 4 4:23 PM post. Maybe its just me.

...No problem.

How about the two images posted above? I have taken the trouble to detoure them so they could be more palatable to the human eye....

On 4/5/2024 at 9:56 PM, Ken Davies said:

The photos remind me of the Steve McQueen movie, The Blob.

..That's not a bad movie, I am myself a fan 50s SciFi / Horror....

I will reply to any serious question/query about the results I am presenting, or the methodology I use. That said, if you see only blobs in the two images posted here just above, I am afraid there is not much I can do for you...

More seriously, I will start today a specific thread addressing the pareidolia / optical illusion argument, to demonstrate that this cannot be the case with the results I am presenting here.

Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2024 at 7:09 AM, Chuck Schwartz said:

You can try this site. And there is a group of JfK assassination researchers that are meeting today .  They might be able to guide to you.

Join us for Project JFK / CSI Dallas Presents The Journey Monthly Meeting April 6th, 2024.

This is a free event to attend and discuss the JFK assassination case and explore the research and seek the truth!
This is a free event on Zoom so click the link below and sign up for your Free E-Ticket on Eventbrite.
We look forward to seeing you this Saturday.

Also, there are still tickets available to our Student Symposium April 12-13, 2024, they are selling fast and you don't want to miss out. This event is being held live in person and also live on Zoom. For more details click on the link below.

...Thanks for the tip.

I have found out how to post more images so I will resume my presentation today if possible.

As for the event, I am not living in the US, unfortunately.  But let me add this:

- If you do participate in this event, I am hereby authorizing you to mention what I am presenting here, and use material I have posted on the Forum if needed.

- I can supply you with material not yet posted here, pertaining to other shooters, JFK's head wounds, the forgery method employed by the forgers, or even the solution to such "mysteries" as the Dillard / Powell box arrangement discrepancy

- I can supply you with a small technical brief about how I am obtaining the results I am presenting

There is a famous saying in Science that states new ideas/concept take time to be recognized as valid, because the Old Guard of scientists will have to die before the new paradigm is accepted.

I think it is time that 21st century technology is applied to the JFK case....

On 4/5/2024 at 9:28 PM, Charles Blackmon said:

I can't make out any separation from the figures that you say are men and their surroundings in your April 4 4:23 PM post. Maybe its just me.

..If you are talking about the two detoured images posted above, there are no surroundings: these are extreme close ups of those two men, with background excised...

2 hours ago, Christian Toussay said:

..If you are talking about the two detoured images posted above, there are no surroundings: these are extreme close ups of those two men, with background excised...

Understand. But how did you decide what was background in the image?

PFTContFrom30586FullTeamTxt.jpg.eeb4981116076b6b6d6022159bea8866.jpg

Edited by Charles Blackmon

Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2024 at 6:51 PM, Charles Blackmon said:

Understand. But how did you decide what was background in the image?

PFTContFrom30586FullTeamTxt.jpg.eeb4981116076b6b6d6022159bea8866.jpg

...I did not decide it. This is a segment of the picket fence corner area from Moorman.

We know where the fence is because we can see it in the original. As for the detouring, you will notice it is done taking great care not to alter in any way the image presented for analysis. I think the image of those two men is clearly visible, even without the detouring.

To discard this away as an optical illusion, you need to explain :

- the level of details, as shown in the enlargements posted in the Pt2 thread, including goggles for the shooter and eyewear for the accomplice

- the corroboration of the presence of these two men in a different source, i.e the Nix film, the goggles being a notable detail

That's quite a solid number of odds against that proposition....