The Education Forum

Greatest challenge to conspiracy side; greatest challenge to lone-nut side

18 hours ago, Johnny Cairns said:

If you read between points 54-57 in my article Assassination 60, this should answer any questions you have over the veracity of the palm print and the question of the agents at Millers. 

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/part-6-of-6-sixth-floor-evidence

Some good information here.

I have no doubts that much of the evidence against Oswald was fabricated, in order to “convince the public that Oswald was the only assassin” (per the Katzenbach memo). If he had lived and had a good lawyer, he might have gotten off, given the weak evidence that they had. But especially after his death, and it was known that there would be no trial, the attitude was that they could do whatever they wanted to implicate him. 

Given your article information about CE399 and the stretcher bullet, you might be interested in my own deep dive into the topic. See https://www.a-benign-conspiracy.com/multiple-stretcher-bullets-aka-the-connally-bullet-revisited.html.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yes.  But who at the DPD ordered this to happen and why.  Were they told to do it by someone up above, Hoover, CIA, SS?  As a cover our ass move?

The Dallas Police were a law into themselves. For years before & after 1963, they employed tactics against people in their custody that was utterly contemptible. As Vince Drain told Hurt, “I just don’t believe there was ever a print.” Drain noted that there was increasing pressure on the Dallas police to build evidence in the case. “All I can figure is that it (Oswald’s print) was some sort of cushion because they were getting a lot of heat by Sunday night. You could take the print off Oswald’s card and put it on the rifle. Something like this happened.

14 minutes ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

Some good information here.

I have no doubts that much of the evidence against Oswald was fabricated, in order to “convince the public that Oswald was the only assassin” (per the Katzenbach memo). If he had lived and had a good lawyer, he might have gotten off, given the weak evidence that they had. But especially after his death, and it was known that there would be no trial, the attitude was that they could do whatever they wanted to implicate him. 

Given your article information about CE399 and the stretcher bullet, you might be interested in my own deep dive into the topic. See https://www.a-benign-conspiracy.com/multiple-stretcher-bullets-aka-the-connally-bullet-revisited.html.

Thanks Denise, I’ll check it out. 

13 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Thank you for referring to me as a researcher Denise. I don't really take on that mantle publicly but if I can help anyone else's understanding of the JFKA while enhancing my own then that should be a good thing.

I think that most people on this site are researchers to varying degrees, some more casual, some more invested, some more open minded, some more stubborn, etc. I hope that the common desire is a desire to get at and expose the truth of what happened, with the goal of making sure that the historical record is honest and correct, and that our government agencies become more transparent, and that history does not repeat itself in terms of cover ups. You are to be commended for your interest in the JFKA and truth-seeking.

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Thank you Johnny.  I know I've read this before somewhere, not sure of the source.  I thought the mortician complained about the difficulty of getting the ink off his hands, after his job was already (he thought) done.

Have you read my Assassination 60 article on K&K? In point 57 I discuss Groody and include a link that takes you directly to the video of him discussing the incident. 

5 minutes ago, Johnny Cairns said:

The Dallas Police were a law into themselves. For years before & after 1963, they employed tactics against people in their custody that was utterly contemptible. 

That’s why Dallas was the site for the first or one of the first “Conviction Integrity Units.” I’m not sure how many convictions were overturned due to bad conduct on the part of the police, but I know that a number of them were.

12 minutes ago, Johnny Cairns said:

Have you read my Assassination 60 article on K&K?

I really like your Robert Kennedy quote in your conclusions at https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/part-6-of-6-sixth-floor-evidence (links to the other parts at the bottom of the page) and am posting this quote (apparently from the day after the assassination?) for others to see:

The Mindless Menace of Violence

“Mr. Chairman, ladies and gentlemen, I speak to you under different circumstances than I had intended to just twenty-four hours ago. For this is a time of shame and a time of sorrow. It is not a day for politics.

“I have saved this one opportunity–my only event of today–to speak briefly to you about the mindless menace of violence in America which again stains our land and every one of our lives. It’s not the concern of any one race. The victims of the violence are black and white, rich and poor, young and old, famous and unknown. They are, most important of all, human beings whom other human beings loved and needed. No one–no matter where he lives or what he does–can be certain whom next will suffer from some senseless act of bloodshed.

“And yet it goes on and on and on in this country of ours. Why? What has violence ever accomplished? What has it ever created? No martyr’s cause has ever been stilled by an assassin’s bullet. No wrongs have ever been righted by riots and civil disorders. A sniper is only a coward, not a hero; and an uncontrolled or uncontrollable mob is only the voice of madness, not the voice of the people. Whenever any American’s life is taken by another American unnecessarily–whether it is done in the name of the law or in defiance of the law, by one man or by a gang, in cold blood or in passion, in an attack of violence or in response to violence–whenever we tear at the fabric of our lives which another man has painfully and clumsily woven for himself and his children–whenever we do this, then the whole nation is degraded.

‘Among free men,’ said Abraham Lincoln, ‘there can be no successful appeal from the ballot to the bullet; and those who take such appeal are sure to lose their case and pay the cost.’ Yet we seemingly tolerate a rising level of violence that ignores our common humanity and our claims to civilization alike. We calmly accept newspaper reports of civilian slaughter in far off lands. We glorify killing on movie and television screens and we call it entertainment. We make it easier for men of all shades of sanity to acquire weapons and ammunition that they desire. Too often we honor swagger and bluster and the wielders of force. Too often we excuse those who are willing to build their own lives on the shattered dreams of other human beings. Some Americans who preach nonviolence abroad fail to practice it here at home.

“Some who accuse others of rioting, and inciting riots, have by their own conduct invited them. Some look for scapegoats; others look for conspiracies. But this much is clear: violence breeds violence; repression breeds retaliation; and only a cleansing of our whole society can remove this sickness from our souls. For there is another kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions–indifference, inaction, and decay.

“This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. This is a slow destruction of a child by hunger, and schools without books, and homes without heat in the winter. This is the breaking of a man’s spirit by denying him the chance to stand as a father and as a man amongst other men. And this too afflicts us all. For when you teach a man to hate and to fear his brother, when you teach that he is a lesser man because of his color or his beliefs or the policies that he pursues, when you teach that those who differ from you threaten your freedom or your job or your home or your family, then you also learn to confront others not as fellow citizens but as enemies–to be met not with cooperation but with conquest, to be subjugated and to be mastered.

“We learn, at the last, to look at our brothers as alien, alien men with whom we share a city, but not a community, men bound to us in common dwelling, but not in a common effort. We learn to share only a common fear–only a common desire to retreat from each other–only a common impulse to meet disagreement with force. For all this there are no final answers for those of us who are American citizens. Yet we know what we must do, and that is to achieve true justice among all of our fellow citizens.

“The question is not what programs we should seek to enact. The question is whether we can find in our own midst and in our own hearts that leadership of humane purpose that will recognize the terrible truths of our existence. We must admit the vanity of our false distinctions, the false distinctions among men, and learn to find our own advancement in search for the advancement of all. We must admit to ourselves that our children’s future cannot be built on the misfortune of another’s. We must recognize that this short life can neither be ennobled or enriched by hatred or by revenge.

“Our lives on this planet are too short, the work to be done is too great to let this spirit flourish any longer in this land of ours.

“Of course we cannot banish it with a program, nor with a resolution. But we can perhaps remember–if only for a time–that those who live with us are our brothers, that they share with us the same short moment of life, that they seek–as do we–nothing but the chance to live out their lives in purpose and in happiness, winning what satisfaction and fulfillment that they can.

“Surely this bond of common fate, surely this bond of common goals can begin to teach us something. Surely we can learn, at the least, to look around at those of us, of our fellow man, and surely we can begin to work a little harder to bind up the wounds among us and to become in our hearts brothers and countrymen once again. Tennyson wrote in Ulysses: that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will; to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. Thank you very much.” - Robert Francis Kennedy. 

(The purist in me added the quote marks to the beginnings of the paragraphs from the second paragraph on, and sub-quoted the Lincoln quote, because I am a grammar and punctuation nerd. Sadly, I don’t always practice what I preach—especially when I am typing on my phone because my old computer died and I don’t yet have the new one.)

Both John and Robert Kennedy were exceptional orators. They have been missed.

Also, when you consider my “Multiple Stretcher Bullets” article (https://www.a-benign-conspiracy.com/multiple-stretcher-bullets-aka-the-connally-bullet-revisited.html) please don’t ignore the “Updates,” which modifies some of the information in the main article. I was just too lazy to go back and rewrite the relevant parts 🥴.

17 hours ago, Johnny Cairns said:

Have you read my Assassination 60 article on K&K? In point 57 I discuss Groody and include a link that takes you directly to the video of him discussing the incident. 

I'd read your article (great) but not clicked on the link.  Groody is pretty emphatic about them being agents but not sure of FBI, SS or what but he doesn't say police officers.  I'd think they would have identified themselves on arrival if they wanted to use the prep room privately.  Then again if they just went with, we're with the government and maybe quickly flash a badge, if they were men in suits, how do you tell an SS or FBI agent from one another or for that matter a DPD plain clothes officer?  IDK.