The Education Forum

My New Blog: Patrolman Bobby Hargis

Good collection of information on Hargis. 

I am of the view that the “first “ shot Hargis heard was about simultaneous with the Altgens 6 photo, and the he was actually hit with the skull fragment after the shot that occurred about 2.5 seconds prior to that, when the limo had just finished the turn onto Elm. If you look closely at Hargis right cheek in Altgens 6, you can actually see the fragment sticking to it. The limo had not yet passed Brehm’s or Moorman’s positions (you can see their shadows). Moorman, btw, thought her picture was simultaneous with the “first” shot, not the last one. Inattention blindness at work. In fact, I think her photo was simultaneous with the shot that got Connally, not Kennedy, and the Altgens 6 shot didn’t actually hit anyone in the car but was a warning shot from one of Johnson’s protective agents to warn Kennedy’s hungover protective agents to the danger.

3 hours ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

Good collection of information on Hargis. 

I am of the view that the “first “ shot Hargis heard was about simultaneous with the Altgens 6 photo, and the he was actually hit with the skull fragment after the shot that occurred about 2.5 seconds prior to that, when the limo had just finished the turn onto Elm. If you look closely at Hargis right cheek in Altgens 6, you can actually see the fragment sticking to it. The limo had not yet passed Brehm’s or Moorman’s positions (you can see their shadows). Moorman, btw, thought her picture was simultaneous with the “first” shot, not the last one. Inattention blindness at work. In fact, I think her photo was simultaneous with the shot that got Connally, not Kennedy, and the Altgens 6 shot didn’t actually hit anyone in the car but was a warning shot from one of Johnson’s protective agents to warn Kennedy’s hungover protective agents to the danger.

It seems to me that the first shot described by Hargis must have been the throat shot which came from the north end of the overpass.

"After the headshot, Bobby Hargis ran into the blood that was scattered in the wind."

Who is he working for, somebody who starts a blog like that? What did Hargis himself say?

" ...I was splattered with blood and brain..."

The first says that Hargis "ran into" the blood, implying that a cloud had been created and that Hargis simply rode into it. The shot could have come from anywhere. But Hargis says that he was splattered, implying that the blood and brain came to him, implying a shot from the front.

Why would the blogger misrepresent what Hargis said? Is it because he supports the coverup?

Posted (edited)

Just watched a Ted Talks interview of Richard Lipsey.

Army lieutenant aid to major general Phillip Wehle DC commander in November, 1963.

Lipsy claims there were "only two shots" fired in Dealey Plaza on 11,22,1963.

That any other shots reported by bystanders present there during the shooting were "echos."

Lipsy was in Washington D.C. the entire day.

This following fact makes Lipsy's "two shot" proclamation a joke.

The Dallas police department found "3" spent hulls just below the alleged TXSBD shooting perch window ledge. You don't get 3 spent shells with only 2 shots!

The JFK Assassination: one insider's personal story - TED

Edited by Joe Bauer

4 hours ago, Richard Bertolino said:

"After the headshot, Bobby Hargis ran into the blood that was scattered in the wind."

Who is he working for, somebody who starts a blog like that? What did Hargis himself say?

" ...I was splattered with blood and brain..."

The first says that Hargis "ran into" the blood, implying that a cloud had been created and that Hargis simply rode into it. The shot could have come from anywhere. But Hargis says that he was splattered, implying that the blood and brain came to him, implying a shot from the front.

Why would the blogger misrepresent what Hargis said? Is it because he supports the coverup?

Hargis told Penn Jones in 1966 or 1967, “I rode into it”. 

37 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

Hargis told Penn Jones in 1966 or 1967, “I rode into it”. 

That's cherry picking! Everybody knows that he said that it hit him so hard that he thought that he had been shot. You can't just ignore that.

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Just watched a Ted Talks interview of Richard Lipsey.

Army lieutenant aid to major general Phillip Wehle DC commander in November, 1963.

Lipsy claims there were "only two shots" fired in Dealey Plaza on 11,22,1963.

That any other shots reported by bystanders present there during the shooting were "echos."

Lipsy was in Washington D.C. the entire day.

This following fact makes Lipsy's "two shot" proclamation a joke.

The Dallas police department found "3" spent hulls just below the alleged TXSBD shooting perch window ledge. You don't get 3 spent shells with only 2 shots!

The JFK Assassination: one insider's personal story - TED

Wouldn’t echos associated with two shots appear as four shots? While some witnesses reported hearing four shots, most heard three shots. If an observer did not change position during the shots, how could one shot echo and another shot not echo to produce 3 shots?

3 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

Wouldn’t echos associated with two shots appear as four shots? While some witnesses reported hearing four shots, most heard three shots. If an observer did not change position during the shots, how could one shot echo and another shot not echo to produce 3 shots?

Exactly.   

And again...how does Lipsey explain 3 found spent hulls with only 2 shots?

This interview of Lipsey was when? 2018 or 2019? 

Has he been promoting his "2 shots only" claim all these last 6 decades?

If so, it's hard to believe he hasn't been confronted many times with the 3 spent hulls fact contradicting his 2 shots only claim. 

He pounds the Oswald lone gunman take too aggressively.  

The man wasn't even in Texas on 11,22,1963 and I sense he hasn't researched the JFKA in any thorough way imo.

The Baton Rouge audience cheered him wildly upon his introduction. Why?

Local Baton Rouge homeboy? Comes from a generational gun company family  there?

15 hours ago, Richard Bertolino said:

It seems to me that the first shot described by Hargis must have been the throat shot which came from the north end of the overpass.

Actually I think that Hargis conflated the first two shots into a single shot in his memory. The first shot happened when the limo had just finished the turn onto Elm Street, fired by the TSBD shooter. Forehead entry but caused the threat wound via the internal ricochet of a fragment. The second shot was concurrent with the Altgens 6 picture, fired by one of Johnson’s protective agents to warn Kennedy’s (hungover and slow) agents that there was danger. Did not hit anyone in the limo but bounced off the Stemmons sign and headed back to the car to penetrate the windshield.

7 hours ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

Actually I think that Hargis conflated the first two shots into a single shot in his memory. The first shot happened when the limo had just finished the turn onto Elm Street, fired by the TSBD shooter. Forehead entry but caused the threat wound via the internal ricochet of a fragment. The second shot was concurrent with the Altgens 6 picture, fired by one of Johnson’s protective agents to warn Kennedy’s (hungover and slow) agents that there was danger. Did not hit anyone in the limo but bounced off the Stemmons sign and headed back to the car to penetrate the windshield.

I don't think that it is possible that JFK had been shot before the throat shot. He shows no signs of distress until he's well down Elm Street, just going behind the Stemmons sign in the Zapruder film. The first shot did not hit him.

1 minute ago, Richard Bertolino said:

I don't think that it is possible that JFK had been shot before the throat shot. He shows no signs of distress until he's well down Elm Street, just going behind the Stemmons sign in the Zapruder film. The first shot did not hit him.

Consider Z-film alteration. The first shot witnesses I quote (e.g., young Alan Smith, and my most recent from the Dallas Times Herald archives describing the FIRST shot as “like a firecracker exploding in his head—see https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M579IE0NLpX3Ry-PxP03r6GNGZp9HoRz #449)  described the shot as occurring just after the limo turned onto Elm Street. Also look at Zapruder’s confusion during his WC testimony when shown early frames of the film before the limo passes by the Stemmons sign. The FIRST shot was a head shot, (forehead entry, internal ricochet of a fragment causing the shored throat’s exit wound), followed by a later head shot (AR-15 accidental slam-fire shot, EOP entry, above the right ear exit).

16 minutes ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

Consider Z-film alteration. The first shot witnesses I quote (e.g., young Alan Smith, and my most recent from the Dallas Times Herald archives describing the FIRST shot as “like a firecracker exploding in his head—see https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M579IE0NLpX3Ry-PxP03r6GNGZp9HoRz #449)  described the shot as occurring just after the limo turned onto Elm Street. Also look at Zapruder’s confusion during his WC testimony when shown early frames of the film before the limo passes by the Stemmons sign. The FIRST shot was a head shot, (forehead entry, internal ricochet of a fragment causing the shored throat’s exit wound), followed by a later head shot (AR-15 accidental slam-fire shot, EOP entry, above the right ear exit).

"Alan Smith" said that happened on Main Street, so he might not be the best witness. The Zapruder film is altered, but it is not an animation, not a complete fabrication. That sort of technology did not exist in 1963. The alterations are crude and detectable. A head shot just after the turn is not possible, and it is inconsistent with the totality of witness statements.

He said that he was standing with the shooter’s window immediately over his head. I can imagine any of these possibilities:

1. he was a kid who just got the name of the streets wrong.
  2. he told the reporter that he was standing on the “main” street in front of the TSBD—that is, on Elm Street, rather than the access road that runs immediately in front of the TSBD. Or
  3. the reporter wrote “the main” street, and a copy editor changed it, thinking that he meant “Main Street.” (I can’t even type Main Street without capitalizing it on this forum without putting “main” in quotes due to the auto correct “feature.”)

Don’t forget the other witnesses, like Pierce Allman, Ruby Henderson, Mrs. Charles Hester, and even SSA Warren Taylor (who described a “streamer” low  towards the ground with the first shot. Heck, even Dan Rather went on national television on the same day, narrating an aftermath film, and when the film showed Elm Street right after the turn, said “Right here is where the President was shot.”