The Education Forum

My New Blog: Patrolman Bobby Hargis

41 minutes ago, Richard Bertolino said:

"Alan Smith" said that happened on Main Street, so he might not be the best witness. The Zapruder film is altered, but it is not an animation, not a complete fabrication. That sort of technology did not exist in 1963. The alterations are crude and detectable. A head shot just after the turn is not possible, and it is inconsistent with the totality of witness statements.

Sorry, meant to quote this in my reply immediately above.

7 minutes ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

He said that he was standing with the shooter’s window immediately over his head. I can imagine any of these possibilities:

1. he was a kid who just got the name of the streets wrong.
  2. he told the reporter that he was standing on the “main” street in front of the TSBD—that is, on Elm Street, rather than the access road that runs immediately in front of the TSBD. Or
  3. the reporter wrote “the main” street, and a copy editor changed it, thinking that he meant “Main Street.” (I can’t even type Main Street without capitalizing it on this forum without putting “main” in quotes due to the auto correct “feature.”)

Don’t forget the other witnesses, like Pierce Allman, Ruby Henderson, Mrs. Charles Hester, and even SSA Warren Taylor (who described a “streamer” low  towards the ground with the first shot. Heck, even Dan Rather went on national television on the same day, narrating an aftermath film, and when the film showed Elm Street right after the turn, said “Right here is where the President was shot.”

Careful there! Seriously quoting Dan rather is the last resort of a scoundrel.

15 minutes ago, Richard Bertolino said:

Careful there! Seriously quoting Dan rather is the last resort of a scoundrel.

I have a clip from this in my documentary videos. This was same-day, before an active cover up began. Rather also reported seeing a version of the Z-film that does not match the extant version. 

Are you calling me a “scoundrel”? I assure you that I am a serious researcher. If I am a “scoundrel” because I don’t believe in the official versions (plural), then so be it. I don’t attribute a nefarious plot to murder JFK to government officials, but a “benign conspiracy” to cover up the AR-15 accident and the Keystone Cops response to the shooting by the SS. I also believe that the cover up is bad for the country. So if that makes me a “scoundrel,” then I will wear the label with pride.

18 minutes ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

I have a clip from this in my documentary videos. This was same-day, before an active cover up began. Rather also reported seeing a version of the Z-film that does not match the extant version. 

Are you calling me a “scoundrel”? I assure you that I am a serious researcher. If I am a “scoundrel” because I don’t believe in the official versions (plural), then so be it. I don’t attribute a nefarious plot to murder JFK to government officials, but a “benign conspiracy” to cover up the AR-15 accident and the Keystone Cops response to the shooting by the SS. I also believe that the cover up is bad for the country. So if that makes me a “scoundrel,” then I will wear the label with pride.

I believe it would be against the forum's rules to call any member a scoundrel, so, of course, I was not doing so. I certainly give the "AR-15 Did It" crowd all the respect they deserve, yea verily and forsooth,  more respect than they deserve. I shall attempt to remedy that in the future.

9 minutes ago, Richard Bertolino said:

I certainly give the "AR-15 Did It" crowd all the respect they deserve, yea verily and forsooth,  more respect than they deserve. I shall attempt to remedy that in the future.

Well, my AR-15 scenario is not the same as Donahue’s, and even though I contend that Donahue made some mistakes in his original scenario, those mistakes were due to the false evidence that he was presented with, not to faulty thinking on his part. It does sound like, when you say that you give the “AR-15 did it” crowd “more respect than they deserve” that you have very little respect for them. I urge you to argue with evidence. If you don’t think that the AR-15 was involved, then explain why not, and I will argue my side with my evidence. But don’t close yourself off to the possibility of the AR-15 involvement, especially if you don’t know my version of the AR-15 scenario, because I think you might be throwing the baby out with the bath water if you reject the whole AR-15 theory because Donahue got some parts wrong (the part-whole logical fallacy). I invite you to go watch my (award winning) documentary series https://www.a-benign-conspiracy.com/episodes.html and visit the other areas of my website. I am happy to debate any area of my scenario you might disagree with, after you do that. 

54 minutes ago, Richard Bertolino said:

Thank goodness for the Ignored Users feature! This enables users to block the posts of identified sock puppet trolls so that their inane drivel need not be seen!

By this comment, I infer that you are calling my work “inane drivel”? You really should give it a look before you lump me with “sock puppet trolls” (implying a parroting from someone else and an ongoing continuous pointless denigration of a person or viewpoint). As far as I know, no one else has ever come up with my unique solution, which I am confident is the correct one. You really should give it some consideration. You are of course free to ignore me and my work if you want, but you will be missing out on some worthwhile information and ideas.

20 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

Too bad we have only one page of the Garrison office interview.

Are you sure it’s not online? It says open in full so I’m sure all 29 pages are available at NARA, but the copy of the interview linked is an HSCA copy from Garrison’s files, not the original. 

Last I checked you can look through all the folders from the papers of Jim Garrison somewhere online, maybe archive.org or the NARA website. I have the folders on a defunct laptop and I’ll take a look when I get a chance. 

The Garrison papers don’t have RIFs, so you have to dig through the folders manually. Some guy from Australia recently made an index though but I haven’t seen it.

Point is I’m sure the Hargis interview is in there somewhere. It’s possible though that the only surviving copy is the HSCA copy, I’m which case you’ll probably have to request a reproduction or visit NARA to get it. 

47 minutes ago, Tom Gram said:

Are you sure it’s not online? It says open in full so I’m sure all 29 pages are available at NARA, but the copy of the interview linked is an HSCA copy from Garrison’s files, not the original. 

Last I checked you can look through all the folders from the papers of Jim Garrison somewhere online, maybe archive.org or the NARA website. I have the folders on a defunct laptop and I’ll take a look when I get a chance. 

The Garrison papers don’t have RIFs, so you have to dig through the folders manually. Some guy from Australia recently made an index though but I haven’t seen it.

Point is I’m sure the Hargis interview is in there somewhere. It’s possible though that the only surviving copy is the HSCA copy, I’m which case you’ll probably have to request a reproduction or visit NARA to get it. 

I hope it will be found. 

On 5/8/2024 at 8:24 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Exactly.   

And again...how does Lipsey explain 3 found spent hulls with only 2 shots?

This interview of Lipsey was when? 2018 or 2019? 

Has he been promoting his "2 shots only" claim all these last 6 decades?

If so, it's hard to believe he hasn't been confronted many times with the 3 spent hulls fact contradicting his 2 shots only claim. 

He pounds the Oswald lone gunman take too aggressively.  

The man wasn't even in Texas on 11,22,1963 and I sense he hasn't researched the JFKA in any thorough way imo.

The Baton Rouge audience cheered him wildly upon his introduction. Why?

Local Baton Rouge homeboy? Comes from a generational gun company family  there?

To be fair, some claim that the three shells were planted. How is anything resolved when evidence is easily dismissed as fake, altered or planted?

5 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

To be fair, some claim that the three shells were planted. How is anything resolved when evidence is easily dismissed as fake, altered or planted?

Why would someone plant 3 spent hulls instead of two?

Harold Norman testified under oath that he and his two TXSBD buddies Jr. Jarman and Bonnie Ray Williams all heard "three shots" from right above their heads on the 5th floor of the TXSBD when the shooting began.

Norman said he even heard the ejected spent hulls ( 3 ) hit the floor above them