The Education Forum

General Maxwell Taylor’s son is still alive.

Posted (edited)

General Maxwell Taylor who was the hand picked chairman of the JCS by JFK to replace General Lyman Leminzter during his administration, and who was instrumental in keeping advisors and who was the ambassador to Saigon during LBJ administration.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/04/21/gen-maxwell-taylor-dies-here-at-age-85/073cd474-c10f-4652-98c5-6067e705623e/

His son whose name is John Maxwell Taylor served in the military during the JFK administration.  He was born in 1930, is 94 years old and is alive living in McLean Virginia.

Any researcher out there should contact him.  He may tell you how JFK was killed.

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

That’s a great idea Keyvan. Think about the interview with William Harvey’s widow for example. David Morale’s friend. David Atlee Phillips nephew was it? On and on. It’s one of the only avenues we have 61 years after the fact…

You actually think either a wife or child would talk to you or even that they had been told anything of value? The friends I have that are retired CIA certainly wouldn't!

2 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

You actually think either a wife or child would talk to you or even that they had been told anything of value? The friends I have that are retired CIA certainly wouldn't!

Probably not, but Mrs Harvey's interview was very enlightening. Some people hold on to the truth, their word as they call it, even though it makes a mockery of truth and justice......

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

Every person is different. Especially as people approach the end of their life they sometimes tend to open up. Cartha "Deke" DeLoach, the #3 guy at the FBI spoke to me about Lyndon Johnson in 2011 before he did. All DeLoach did was blow smoke up my ass but I learned valuable things such as how super close DeLoach was to LBJ and how the hierarchy of the FBI was watching the Zapruder Film at FBI headquarters a midnight on Saturday Nov. 23, 1963.

Robert Morrow 2015 interview with the son of Gen. Charles Cabell, who JFK fired from the CIA and who was the brother of Dallas mayor Earl Cabell (who was also a CIA asset)

June 3, 2015 - just had a talk with the [then] 78-year-old son of Gen. Charles Cabell, Charles P. Cabell, Jr. Young Cabell himself attained the rank of Brigadier General before he retired from the military.

Very nice guy. Just ordered his dad's book an an Autobiography A Man of Intelligence: Memoirs of War, Peace and the CIA published in 1997.

Young Charles Cabell let me ask any question and was not defensive. He said his father Gen. Charles Cabell was "close-mouthed" about the JFK assassination. "Close-mouthed" post JFK assassination is a bit different than this (from Vince Palamara’s blog post below):

UNQUOTE

"President Kennedy asked for Cabell’s resignation and the general was subsequently replaced on February 1, 1962, as the C.I.A.s deputy director. General Cabell’s subsequent hatred of John Kennedy became an open secret in Washington. He would later return to the Pentagon, after being relieved of his position at the CIA by JFK, where he would describe the President as a “traitor”. Cabell never forgave the President, and criticized him publicly and often. On one such occasion in 1962, he was introduced to the Foreign Policy Association of New Orleans by Clay Shaw.The Washington Post revealed in 1973 that New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison was preparing as late as March 1971 to accuse Charles Cabell of conspiracy in the Kennedy assassination."

http://vincepalamara.com/2014/02/05/cias-charles-cabell-brother-of-the-mayor-of-dallas-earle-cabell-if-looks-could-kill/

Also, young Charles P. Cabell's bio: Amazon.com: Charles P Cabell Jr.: books, biography, latest update

Charles P. Cabell Jr. is a 1958 graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point. He holds a Masters Degree (Astronautics) from the Air Force Institute of Technology and a Masters Degree (Systems Management) and Doctoral Degree (Public Administration) from the University of Southern California. He retired from the Air Force as a Brigadier General after a thirty-year career (which included a combat flying tour in Vietnam), and spent nine years as a consultant to industry and the government in the areas of System Engineering, Risk Management, and Project Management.

Fully retired now, he lives with his wife in Colorado Springs. He has two grown children—a daughter and a son—and five grandsons. He now devotes much of his life to writing and publishing (www.impavidepublications.com).

He is also quite active in music. He studies classical piano privately and he is a former member of the Colorado Springs Chorale and the Colorado Springs Opera Chorus and he has written folk songs and choral pieces. In addition, he has over 1500 classical music phonograph records. In 1999, he co-founded Amateur Pianists International, an organization that presents the annual Celebration of the Amateur Pianist, which includes the Rocky Mountain Amateur Piano Competition and other musical activities (www.apiano.org).

Edited by Robert Morrow

1 minute ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

Probably not, but Mrs Harvey's interview was very enlightening. Some people hold on to the truth, their word as they call it, even though it makes a mockery of truth and justice......

Could you post the interview of Mrs. William King Harvey? Thank -you.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Robert Morrow said:

Hello Mr. Morrow,

Back in 2010ish time.. back when I had a Facebook, we were 'friends' on there. But, it appears that you have transitioned from a bikini model with very big boobs into a man. I just wanted to let you know, that I support this transition and look forward to you adding some depth on this forum regarding things LBJ and Texas.

Here is the interview I grabbed off of Jefferson Morley's YouTube page and put on a rumble page I made in sorta a tribute to how YouTube used to be where you could put old conspiracy docs and links up. https://rumble.com/v2f77tm-bill-harveys-widow-interviewed.html

Edited by Matthew Koch

1 hour ago, Robert Morrow said:

Mr Koch has posted it, although I did look for it on utube as well. It gives us a glimpse of the disdain for JFK by the CIA and some of the Secret Service.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

Mr Koch has posted it, although I did look for it on utube as well. It gives us a glimpse of the disdain for JFK by the CIA and some of the Secret Service.

Here is the clip from YouTube, if you want to do a search for JFK related stuff on Youtube. You can go to DuckDuckGo and search the title of what you are looking for and click (video search) it will bring up what the algorithm on there prevents. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Here is the clip from YouTube, if you want to do a search for JFK related stuff on Youtube. You can go to DuckDuckGo and search the title of what you are looking for and click (video search) it will bring up what the algorithm on there prevents. 

Thanks for posting and for the tip on doing searches.

7 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Thank you.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Hello Mr. Morrow,

Back in 2010ish time.. back when I had a Facebook, we were 'friends' on there. But, it appears that you have transitioned from a bikini model with very big boobs into a man. I just wanted to let you know, that I support this transition and look forward to you adding some depth on this forum regarding things LBJ and Texas.

Here is the interview I grabbed off of Jefferson Morley's YouTube page and put on a rumble page I made in sorta a tribute to how YouTube used to be where you could put old conspiracy docs and links up. https://rumble.com/v2f77tm-bill-harveys-widow-interviewed.html

Here is my favorite part of Mrs. William King (CG) Harvey's 1999 interview: the part about JFK's demand for two hookers when he traveled to Rome, Italy. It is perfectly consistent with what journalist Lawrence Wright said about his father, a banker in Oklahoma, being requested to provide TWO prostitutes for Cong. John Kennedy if he was going to give a speech in that town in Oklahoma in 1950. Lawrence Wright's father declined.

The point it - it perfectly illustrates the unhinged and extremely reckless sexual promiscuity of John Kennedy. It was this unhinged sexual promiscuity that gave the opening for LYNDON JOHNSON to BLACKMAIL his way onto the 1960 Democratic, which is exactly what Evelyn Lincoln and Pierre Salinger thought.

CG Harvey, the wife of William K. Harvey, said that her husband’s CIA men were required to get prostitutes into JFK’s bed “two at a time” when he visited Rome in early July, 1963

What this CIA Widow Says About JFK, Jackie, RFK, and the Mafia Will Amaze You (youtube.com)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iabXbtn5mUE&t=313s

Also: https://rumble.com/v2f77tm-bill-harveys-widow-interviewed.html

JFK’s travels: https://history.state.gov/departmenthistory/travels/president/kennedy-john-f

July 1-2, 1963 – JFK was in both Rome and Naples where he met with Italian President Segni and NATO officials. On July 2, 1963 he met with Pope Paul VI at the Vatican City

[Interviewed Mrs. William King Harvey (CG was her name) occurred in 1999 in Indianapolis, IN at her retirement home by Scott and Andy Alderton]

Mrs. William King Harvey:

But the thing that really was upsetting was when Jack was in Rome visiting the embassy, my husband being head of the CIA there had to assign two men among with his group of servicemen who were protecting him and these two men were required to get Italian prostitutes into Jack’s bed two at a time. And uh it was a sorry thing and my niece said now don’t say that Auntie CG you don’t know if it’s true. I said “they were working for my husband and they reported to him and he told me and I think it’s true. And then um he was doing that in Rome…

UNQUOTE

Jefferson Morley:  EXCLUSIVE FROM JFK FACTS (jkfkacts.org) William K. Harvey was one of the big men of CIA in it earliest days. A former FBI agent, Harvey was the agency's first chief of counterintelligence. He ran the CIA's Berlin base in the 1950s and in 1960 was put in charge of ZR RIFLE, the agency's assassination program. He was openly hostile to Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy who forced the CIA to transfer him to Rome in 1963. He died in 1976. His wife, CG Harvey, also a CIA officer, reminisced about her husband and their world in this 1999 interview, published for the first time ever by JFK Facts (jfkfacts.org)

Edited by Robert Morrow