The Education Forum

JFKA Horshoe Theory: 'The Radical Left' and 'Extreme Right' come together to blame Israel, Zionism and Zionists for JFK's Assassination

Just my not humble opinion:

1) Israel, Jews, Mossad, Zionists had absolutely NOTHING to do with the JFK assassination. Just because JFK opposed Israel having nuclear weapons and the Dimona nuclear reactor does not mean there is any evidence that Israel murdered JFK.

2) Lyndon Johnson and the leaders of Israel conspired to sink the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967 and blame the heinous crime on Egypt so that Lyndon Johnson would have a pretext to attack, bomb and remove Nasser of Egypt how had drifted firmly into the Soviet camp over the previous 10 years. 34 American sailers were murdered and 174 were wounded and all of them were highly traumatized.

Judy Morris article on why LBJ and Israel tried to murder everyone on the USS Liberty https://peacelibertyprosperity.substack.com/p/the-most-incredible-story-never-told

The only way to understand the USS Liberty is to understand Lyndon Johnson's deep mental instabilities, personal depravity and his decades' long alliance with scores of Zionist Jews since the 1930s.

McGeorge Bundy later privately compared LBJ to Joseph Stalin; that nugget only came out in the 2000s with the publication of Arthur Schlesinger's Diaries.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/10/2024 at 6:53 AM, Matthew Koch said:

My Last Long suspension was for "Outrageous Behavior" or something like that and it fits the description of what I did which basically was 8 or 10 messaged vulgarities to the Mod team thinking that my account would be deleted since I had literally requested that weeks earlier. Instead my suspensions just doubled until it was 8 months, so like a horror movie the Monster is back, muhahahahaha.

On 6/10/2024 at 9:49 PM, Matthew Koch said:

I joined the forum because I felt like you guys bullied Ben, and I have said that before on the Forum. If that bs 56yrs later thread that has largely been debunked is also why I joined to counter the politics that was very biased and one sided. 

On 6/10/2024 at 1:46 PM, Matthew Koch said:

https://www.spytalk.co/p/the-cia-and-zionism-a-complex-history/comments

The CIA and Zionism: A Complex History

Why the spy agency’s infamous James Angleton midwifed modern Israel—and its bomb—into existence

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

MAY 01, 2024

(Shutterstock)

SUDDENLY, “ZIONISM” IS A FIGHTING WORD. The term for the nationalist movement to build a Jewish state in Palestine has not often figured in American political debate over the half century since the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Patrick Moynihan, denounced a 1975 United Nations resolution asserting that “Zionism is a form of racism.” Now Zionism has returned as epithet and issue in the 2024 election.

Anti-Zionism is “incontestably” anti-Semitic, argues Bari Weiss of the Free Press, an online news site devoted to the ideals that were once the bedrock of American journalism.” Anyone who doesn’t support the existence of a Jewish state, she asserts, is a hater of Jewish people. “We need an exodus from Zionism,” counters Naomi Klein in the Guardian. She calls political Zionism “a deeply immoral path that now has them justifying the shredding of core commandments: thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not covet.” And so, like “genocide” and “anti-Semitism,” “Zionism” is now a flash point in Jewish conversation and American politics.

This is the lexicon of a seismic political conflict. The generationally solid consensus behind Israel in the Democratic Party has fractured over Gaza. The conflation of anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism distills a potent pro-Israel Republican talking point. The issue has defenestrated two female Ivy League university presidents and prompted a third to order the massive arrest of student protesters. The result: campus demonstrations proliferating across the country—and ever more widespread debate about the meaning of Zionism.

Nowhere is the story of Zionism in America more influential, and less well known, than that of the Central Intelligence Agency. As the siege of Gaza continues with U.S. supplying the bombs and the bullets for Israeli forces, the CIA is deeply implicated in the war, providing intelligence on Hamas leadership and taking the lead in the hostage negotiations.  (Prior to Oct. 7, the CIA relied on Israel for intelligence on Hamas.) 

Apparently, Aaron Good thinks the NBA is rigged by Meyer Lansky types

Dan Moldea has a similar opinion, lols