The Education Forum

The Following Reveals The True Level Of JFK and RFK Hate Amongst Some Of The Higher Levels Of CIA Authority. E.G. Rome CIA Chief William Harvey.

Hersh, Jennings, Gus Russo, and the guys who got JFK killed, the Secret Service.

Sterling sources.

2 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

This is both revealing and fascinating. Thanks for posting this. 

Notice the Freudian slip Mrs. Harvey uttered at the end of this interview video?

She says " He ( Roselli ) had been recruited by some guy in the FBI for assassination purposes...on Kennedy."                  ..."Er-uh...I mean Castro."

10 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Notice the Freudian slip Mrs. Harvey uttered at the end of this interview video?

She says " He ( Roselli ) had been recruited by some guy in the FBI for assassination purposes...on Kennedy."                  ..."Er-uh...I mean Castro."

I remember watching a documentary on the Bay of Pigs many years ago where two of the CIA officers who helped train the brigade angrily and bitterly condemned JFK. You could tell that these guys still absolutely, intensely hated JFK. 

1 hour ago, Michael Griffith said:

I wonder if the guy Mrs. Harvey is referring to above was Robert Maheu?

On 6/16/2024 at 9:19 PM, Matthew Koch said:

This has secret service members talking about affairs 

I have seen this before and it is damning. These agents are very credible imo. If there was foreknowledge and/or involvement by some within the Secret Service, it might certainly have partly involved their revulsion regarding JFK's reckless extramarital behavior. We can also get into the Dr Max Jacobson/Dr Feelgood aspect as well that some in the Secret Service must have been aware of. JFK had many enemies for many reasons....