The Education Forum

Confiscated film of the assassination

6 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

There is a video out there on Youtube where she sings.There isn't any music to help her sound good and it is just awful.

Should I see if I can locate it?

Yes if you wouldn't mind.

1 minute ago, Michael Crane said:

I having trouble remembering which conference she was at.

She sang and then introduced the next guest IIRC.

Anyways,she sang and then the conference began.I think it was with Jim Marrs,but there is a very good chance that is wrong.

Coincidentally Jim Marrs loved going to Jack Ruby's strip club as a young man.

He famously got pretty lit one time and accepted a strippers offer to come up on stage with her and be the goof ball in a part of her stripping act.

Go Jimmy Mars!

I'm leaning towards a different guy that was very informed on the assassination.

This is really bugging me now.

When I go lay down in bed,and I'm watching a JFK assassination Youtube video,it will come on next/automatically once in awhile when the video is over.

Edited by Michael Crane

Here you go Joe.Tell me what you think about Beverly's ability to sing.

31 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Coincidentally Jim Marrs loved going to Jack Ruby's strip club as a young man.

He famously got pretty lit one time and accepted a strippers offer to come up on stage with her and be the goof ball in a part of her stripping act.

Go Jimmy Mars!

Edited by Michael Crane

21 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

A bad singer? Are you KIDDING ME!

That was beautiful!

Especially without any accompanying music and for someone her age!

And she's still VERY attractive, even at her age!

Beverly...YOU GO GIRL!

I would have flipped for her if I met her in 1963.

6 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

I having trouble remembering which conference she was at.

She sang and then introduced the next guest IIRC.

Anyways,she sang and then the conference began.I think it was with Jim Marrs,but there is a very good chance that is wrong.

Beverley attended Lancer's 2013 conference held at the Adolphus.  She sang 'Amazing Grace' at the commencement of the Saturday evening banquet prior to Jeff Morley's keynote address.  Jim Marrs was also present.  I spent some time talking to Bev and Sherry Fiester. Sherry took photographs of Bev and I, one where I got a kiss.  Her kiss hotter than her singing, but both not bad for a lady around 70 years old!

I'm no photographic expert to give any verdict on the images in the Zapruder film and other stills.  All I can go on is a judgement on her character.  Having met and talked to her she came across to me as genuine and honest. FWIW, I can't square with a woman fraudulently pushing herself into a historical figure over decades, testifying to H.S.C.A., attending conferences and repeatedly giving her story to researchers, all the while proclaiming her religious beliefs.

13 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

Beverly Oliver Massagee, as far as I know, is alive on 6/28/2024. I don't think she has posted on Facebook in a while. Beverly was born in 1946. I know her and she is a good gal and I believe she was the Babushka Lady although I don't believe everything Beverly has said over the years such as Oswald was with Jack Ruby at the Carousel Club.

Overall, Beverly is telling the truth.

Thanks Robert, we are of the same opinion.

5 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

I spent some time talking to Bev and Sherry Fiester. Sherry took photographs of Bev and I, one where I got a kiss.  Her kiss hotter than her singing, both not bad for a lady around 70 years old!

Pete...I'm jealous!

Well, we all know that whoever the Babushka Lady standing so close to JFK's limo during the shooting was, she had a camera in her hands and it looks like she took a picture or two right then.

I think one would "expect" her camera and film to be confiscated by some police  department or agency because of the probability of her pictures showing valuable up-close images of the head shot.

I always wondered however why Zapruder got paid $150,000 ( 1 and 1/2 million or more in today's dollars ) for his film footage and as far as I know no other person received a penny for their still pictures or moving film.

Zapruder's heirs also were paid 16 MILLLION just a little while back for the film again? Wow!

Heck, most pictures and cameras confiscated were never even returned to their owners!

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 6/28/2024 at 4:57 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Beverly Oliver clearly liked attention.

She dropped out of high school and at the young age of just 17 is hanging out at strip clubs into the wee hours of the night and occasionally being allowed to sing in them?

She loved the action, the energy, she liked hanging with the older stripper ladies.

Most girls her age ( back in 1963 Dallas ) were probably at home doing their homework and considered going to a movie or burger joint with their boyfriends the height of excitement. 

But not Beverly Oliver. That wasn't fast enough for her. Little boys stuff.

Beverly was a big boned girl who looked older than her age. Texas blond and with a very attractive face. I think she was not short, if anything a little taller than average.

I've seen the most well known picture of the back of the Babushka lady next to Charles Brehm. She is wearing a light colored scarf over her head.

She definitely has the wider body and thicker legs of a big boned woman. 

So, physically ( from the back ) the build fits Beverly.

And for sure we see her holding a camera up to her upper facial area. Still photo camera? Video camera? The experts could tell. And she certainly did get a shot of JFK's limo just as it passed in front of her if in this photo she snaps the shutter.

I just took another look at the famous pics ( 2 different pics) of the women who some say is the same "Babushka" woman.

One is of a lady crossing Elm toward the grassy knoll area from across the street with a crowd of other people around  doing the same thing.

The other one is of a light colored scarf adorned, gray colored coat wearing, big boned woman standing in front of Charles Brehm right during the shooting. This camera holding woman is positioned closer to JFK's limo than Brehm!

She probably did get a great shot of JFK's limo right as he was being shot. That photo would be just as sought after as a video imo.

Comparing the two different big coat wearing women.

The light colored scarf wearing woman in front of Brehm appears to have a large bag hanging down on her left side.

She is holding a camera, everyone can see it. 

The woman rushing across Elm to the grassy knoll in the crowd has no camera. She has darker brown hair. She is not wearing a head scarf at all. An older woman. Smaller in build than the Brehm location woman.

The color of the two women's coats is different.

The Brehm woman's coat is a shade of medium grey imo. The Elm Street crossing woman's coat is light tan colored.

The color of the Brehm woman's coat is correct. You can tell by seeing the colors of the coats being worn by Mary Moorman and Jean Hill ( Hill's coat is bright red, Moorman's black ) just a few steps from her and even Jackie's pink dress.

The Elm street rushing woman is NOT the woman taking a picture of JFK's limo right in front of Charles Brehm. So easy to see.

I've watched a couple of Brownlow's interview videos.

He isn't a pro at this but his passion in pursuing this kind of research and the time, cost and effort it took to try is admirable imo. I also think he is a sincere person who simply wanted to know the truth like the rest of us. I surely can't believe he made even a small amount of money in his endeavors.

I really liked his interview of the woman who was a waitress at the diner where J.D. Tippit worked at part time and frequented with other Dallas PD officers. This waitress knew well the lady ( a co-worker waitress ) Tippit was having an affair with. Her name was Maxie Witherspoon. She was married to someone else like Tippit.

This waitress claimed she saw Jack Ruby come into the diner at least a couple times. And actually sitting with Tippit. She also claimed the fellow waitress who was J.D. Tippit's girlfriend lived very close to where Tippit was shot and killed. Maybe even the same street.

I always liked seeing Beverly Oliver interviewed. She loved to sing. Did so a lot in her later life as a Christian church goer. A real Texan gal. Big boned, big blond hair, big busted, maybe kind of loud and brassy, a real wild side as a young woman. The kind of woman that probably loved rough riding cowboys.

Can't anyone else see the Elm Street running/crossing woman is not wearing a head scarf?

The Brehm location woman is.