The Education Forum

RIP

Greg Burnham

7 hours ago, Greg Burnham said:

Jones Harris has died. Another first generation WR critic is no longer with us, but his contributions will remain.

Greg, the name is familiar to me, but I can't remember why, could you point me to some of his work or maybe an obituary?

3 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Greg, the name is familiar to me, but I can't remember why, could you point me to some of his work or maybe an obituary?

I believe he was heavily involved in the theory there was a gunman visible on the grassy knoll in the nix film.

Of course, the Secret Service knew JFK was taking fire from more than one position!! The lying rat bastards!

Pamela Turnure to her friend Jones Harris in 1963: “The Secret Service believes there was gunfire from more than one position”

Jones Harris - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum (ipbhost.com)

Harris: Yes, if your audience would like to know I was seeing a great deal of Jackie’s press secretary, the wonderful Pamela Turnure, and when she came back, I had been with her the weekend before they left for the trip and then I came down the following weekend and outside her little house in Georgetown she said I’ll tell you one thing Jones and then I’m never going to discuss this with you or anybody else on the face of the earth, and she pretty well stuck to that, she knew all the Secret Service people very well, and she knew Clint Hill, and everybody loved Pammy, she was very pretty and very intelligent, and very charming, and the President was fond of her, and a lot of people, she was just a terrific person, but what she said to me on the front steps of her townhouse was, ‘The Secret Service believes that there was gunfire from more than one position.’ That puts you and I a little bit at odds, Jim, for obvious reasons, and so forth and so on, your theories and my theories