The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

20 hours ago, Paul Rigby said:

Jul 24, 2024  NASHVILLE

I finally get it now. Lawfare, the early debate, the assassination attempt on Trump, the ouster of Biden and the insertion of Harris...it's all part of the same operation. Plan A to disqualify Trump for public office and/or assassinate him failed spectacularly. The debate mortally wounded their candidate. Plan B to switch candidates, replacing Biden with a candidate with a more believable shot at winning preserves the vote-laundering scheme they perfected in 2020 (Biden was losing so badly no one would believe the 2024 election if he suddenly won). Hence the "fake-donor" money-laundering through ActBlue and the incessantly positive media coverage since Kamala Harris replaced Biden - all with the intent to create momentum and convince Americans she has a legitimate chance to win. If we get to the Democrat Convention and her campaign hasn't broken through sufficiently, foreclosing on the "fake voter" strategy, Plan C will involve replacing their candidate for a third time. Meanwhile, don't be shocked if they don't return to the Plan B scenario and try again to take out Donald Trump. It turns out Trump is not an existential threat to democracy. Rather, he is an existential threat to their power.

Fascinating segment on the attempt to put Trump on a stretcher & the fate of a gut-shot LHO

Thanks for posting. I watched both videos. 

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch 4min56sec of that body cam footage: EUS man counts 5 (FIVE) shells next to Crooks body ... not 6, 7, 8 or 10 ... FIFE ... may I quote a commentary from the commentary section of this body cam video? 

Excerpt from transcript of video:

4:50
access clear
4:52
out watch out for show
4:55
cases two three four five right there
4:59
who comes up
5:01
no more ball no more guys up here Co
5:03
give me a solid perimeter get guys

Credit:  PoliceActivity Channel Y TUBE: 

Five shells fit perfectly  with the audio analyses of Chris Martenson

.Note: when this EUS man counts five shells none of the other dudes up there contradicts him. There was consensus among those on the roof.  FIVE shells. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Remember the investigation of Oswald's pubic hairs ? Wray's FBI is doing it again. 

Wray is not sure if there is a telescopic sight on Crooks rifle. But he knows all about a drone found in his car which is complete irrelevant to the actual shooting. The Trump assassination attempt cover up is a poor copy of the JFKA cover up. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski