The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

25 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

True, John, but I was thinking of the numerous, recent, heavily-promoted, false Trump-as-Victim narratives;

-- Obamagate

-- Nunes Memo

-- "No Collusion"

-- Ukrainegate "Hoax"

-- Stop the Steal

-- "Patriot Purge"

-- "Perfect Phone Call" (to Brad Raffensperger)

-- Walt Nauta draining pool to destroy security cam footage

-- No business fraud in NYC

-- Did not screw Stormy Daniels

-- Crooked Joe Biden "investigation"

-- Hunter Biden gun scandal investigation

-- Fani Willis dating a black guy scandal

William, you're back Trump-bashing again. I don't see the relevance of this - especially since I've said repeatedly that I don't hold a candle for Trump.

I would very much appreciate it if you could apply your capacious perspicacity to the questions raised by the videos posted by Karl and Paul about the Trump assassination attempt, which is after all the topic of this thread.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

William, you're back Trump-bashing again. I don't see the relevance of this - especially since I've said repeatedly that I don't hold a candle for Trump.

I would very much appreciate it if you could apply your capacious perspicacity to the questions raised by the videos posted by Karl and Paul about the Trump assassination attempt, which is after all the topic of this thread.

Let me help you out here, John.

If you look at my lengthy list of false Trump-as-Victim narratives promoted by right wing media pundits since 2016, is it conceivable that the latest one could be, "The FBI Tried to Assassinate Trump?"

Second question.

Is the topic of this thread, the Trump Assassination Attempt?

18 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Let me help you out here, John.

If you look at my lengthy list of false Trump-as-Victim narratives promoted by right wing media pundits since 2016, is it conceivable that the latest one could be, "The FBI Tried to Assassinate Trump?"

Second question.

Is the topic of this thread, the Trump Assassination Attempt?

Are you denying that shots were fired at Trump last month which resulted in one man being killed and others injured?

11 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

Are you denying that shots were fired at Trump last month which resulted in one man being killed and others injured?

Huh, John?  Are you joking?

I'm asking questions about the Trump assassination narratives on social media, including the narrative (which 20% of the public, apparently, believes) that the Deep State conspired to assassinate Trump.

Are they the latest example of the many bogus Trump-as-Victim narratives in the right wing media since 2016?

Meanwhile, you have now falsely accused me of posting off topic comments or questions on four or five occasions on this thread.

It smells like inaccurate ad hominem defamation.

In fact, discussing media narratives about the assassination attempt (and criticism of the Secret Service) is germane to the thread topic.

At this point - (five weeks after the shooting) we can not even be sure if the guy on the roof was Crooks or Yearick. Crooks' body was cremated and Yearick dissapeared. Five shells were counted near the the dead body and 20 minutes later they LEOs were talking about eight shells. A week after the shooting former USSS chief Cheatle did not know the number of the shells on the roof. Wray did not know the differnce between shells and catridges. There was a gun sneaked out of the Bldg. No 6 and the roof was sterilized like the Kennedy limo. There is the anunanswered question of blood in the bathroom of Bldg. No 2. Nobody told us what police radio ment with: " second shooter on the loose ..." And contrary to Oswalds kin Crooks kin love the sound of silence. 

Citizen journalism will open this can of worms slowly.

https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/maxwell-yearick/

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Lotta emergency landings all of a sudden .., :plane

Quote EPOCHE times:

A charter plane carrying Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) had to make an emergency landing at a Wisconsin airport on Aug. 16 due to a door-seal malfunction, according to a spokesperson for the Vance campaign.

The pilot of the Boeing 737-86J jet, known as “Trump Force Two,” reported a mechanical issue and made an emergency landing in Milwaukee, according to Vance spokeswoman Taylor Van Kirk.

“The pilot advised there was a malfunction with the door seal,” Van Kirk told The Epoch Times in an emailed statement. “After declaring an emergency, Trump Force Two returned to Milwaukee. As soon as the issue was resolved, the plane returned to its originally planned flight path back to Cincinnati.”

The incident occurred exactly a week after Trump’s Boeing 757, dubbed “Trump Force One,” was diverted to Billings-Logan International Airport during the former president’s trip to a rally in Bozeman, Montana, for unspecified technical reasons.

9 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

At this point - (five weeks after the shooting) we can not even be sure if the guy on the roof was Crooks or Yearick. Crooks' body was cremated and Yearick dissapeared. Five shells were counted near the the dead body and 20 minutes later they LEOs were talking about eight shells. A week after the shooting former USSS chief Cheatle did not know the number of the shells on the roof. Wray did not know the differnce between shells and catridges. There was a gun sneaked out of the Bldg. No 6 and the roof was sterilized like the Kennedy limo. There is the anunanswered question of blood in the bathroom of Bldg. No 2. Nobody told us what police radio ment with: " second shooter on the loose ..." And contrary to Oswalds kin Crooks kin love the sound of silence. 

Citizen journalism will open this can of worms slowly.

https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/maxwell-yearick/

Thanks for that, Karl. There's just one minor, though possibly significant, error: Cheatle told the House Oversight Committee that she had been informed by the FBI of the number of shells on the roof but she refused to disclose the number to the Committee.

Since there doesn't seem to be any legitimate reason for Cheatle to withhold that information, the question arises as to whether the reason for its being withheld was illegitimate. Was it to buy time for a cover story to be fabricated which would ostensibly account for or at least obfuscate various problematic issues raised by the witness accounts and recordings of the event?

17 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Huh, John?  Are you joking?

I'm asking questions about the Trump assassination narratives on social media, including the narrative (which 20% of the public, apparently, believes) that the Deep State conspired to assassinate Trump.

Are they the latest example of the many bogus Trump-as-Victim narratives in the right wing media since 2016?

Meanwhile, you have now falsely accused me of posting off topic comments or questions on four or five occasions on this thread.

It smells like inaccurate ad hominem defamation.

In fact, discussing media narratives about the assassination attempt (and criticism of the Secret Service) is germane to the thread topic.

Herewith ends my engagement with you in this forum, William.

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

Herewith ends my engagement with you in this forum, William.

Well, thank goodness for that, John.

As for the subject of this thread, commentaries about internet "coverage" of the Trump assassination attempt are germane, although they may not align with the narrative that most interests you.