The Education Forum

2024 Democratic Presidential Nominee

2 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I went to the Harris rally here in Georgia yesterday. It was good seeing so many people and so much enthusiasm.

Cool, Denny.

I'd be interested in hearing your impressions.

Were there many White-Dudes-for-Harris at the rally?

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Cool, Denny.

I'd be interested in hearing your impressions.

Were there many White-Dudes-for-Harris at the rally?

Yes, there was even merchandise for them. White dudes love themselves some Bruce Springsteen, don'tcha know?

The crowd was maybe 60/40 black to white, with a good mix of ages, mostly young and middle aged I'd say. Everyone looked fairly middle class.

It was in DeKalb county, one of the bluest spots in Georgia. The crowd was huge and the line to get in was rather ridiculous. It was fairly organized outside, but once inside it was a little more chaotic. Because the DJ in the stadium was so loud, it was almost impossible for me to hear what we were supposed to do or where to go. I guess they only let people into the stadium 30 or 40 at a time.

The rally itself was enjoyable. There was a lot of happiness and enthusiasm. Everyone I encountered was nice and polite as well, aside from one guy who had a mild argument with a vendor. I also saw only one protestor.

The traffic afterward? Don't ask. You might be able to imagine. The venue was near a large police station, It looked like there was a police vehicle on both sides of the road every hundred feet or so.

No doubt a Trump victory would be a total giveaway of Ukraine to Putin and the forces of darkness on this forum.

And you know who they are.

On the other front, Harris has let Bibi know that Bibi will favor Trump! But Harris will be looking for cracks in support of Israel genocide.

As a response to where I believe our Nathan guy was going. Taking a bold stand  like cutting off military aid to Bibi at this stage before the election would be political suicide. But it seems these complaints here are always made by pro Putin patriots who never profess any viewpoint on the Israel Hamas War. That's why I asked him.