The Education Forum

New Audio Material on my Way!

Waiting for this material to arrive soon!

HSCA-Interview with Jesse Edward Curry 

Gen. Edwin A. Walker: Message of the Week - November 22, 1976

Arlen Specter / Tomorrow Show Interview / Nixon Speeches / Harold Weisberg / Good Night America – 1974

Statements by Antonio Veciana on WCHT-TV 1977

HSCA-Interview with Ruben Duran
HSCA- Interview with Lydia Duran
HSCA-Interview with Horacio Duran

Gen. Edwin Walker Shooting - 1977. Possibly an HSCA interview 

William C. Sullivan Tapes

Interview with Oswald by Bob Buras and Lt. Francis Martello - 1978

It would be nice if it is LHO and Martello, for all we know, Oswald asking to speak to the FBI... the why of that request is still unclear to me. I think Martello said it was like the normal procedure, ... nope, I don´t believe that. Anyway, according the FBI Oswald himself requested it, but why...?

1 hour ago, Denis Morissette said:

It could just be mislabeled. Maybe Robert Oswald. Or just maybe an interview about Oswald.

Yes, your 1978 date suggests it’s an HSCA interview of Martello which could be about his 1963 interview of Oswald.

I received my tapes today. Sounds like the « Oswald interview” is a phone conversation between Martello and an HSCA employee who is writing down  a list of questions he has about Oswald. Maybe he wants the HSCA to investigate those questions. Nothing significant. The problem with some of those tapes is that not all the persons heard in those tapes are named, no date is given or the reasons for the recordings are given.

When Oswald was making a politically extreme spectacle of himself handing out Hands Off Cuba fliers in downtown NO and in broad daylight the summer of 1963...the local FBI must have been freaking out! Or should have.

Oswald must have been crazy as He** to also do this in perhaps the second most volatile Castro hating city in the US at that time ...New Orleans!

Miami being number one.

Anti-Castro types may well have blown him away in a drive bye for rubbing this pro-Castro crap right in their faces and in their adopted U.S. hometown.

Oswald chose to do this inflaming action in a town he knew was rabid anti-Castro.

It's so illogical it only makes sense that Oswald's doing this was for some other reason than to actually look for sympathetic pro-Castro public support.

An analogy would be setting up a Marine recruitment booth in Berkeley's Peoples Park in 1969.

Or handing out Black Lives Matter T-Shirts at a Birmingham, Alabama KKK rally in the early 60's.

The whole Oswald / FBI interaction thing in NO after the big fight scene between Oswald and Carlos Bringuier shouts a contrived affair.

Edited by Joe Bauer