The Education Forum

Trump just announced a new commission on assassination attempts

Trump just announced a new commission on assassination attempts. ““In honor of Bobby, I am announcing tonight that upon election, I will establish a new independent presidential commission on assassination attempts. “They will be tasked with releasing all of the remaining documents pertaining to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. And they will also conduct a rigorous review of the attack last month. But I tell you, I have never had more people ask me, ‘Please, sir, release the documents on the Kennedy assassination,’ and we're going to do that.”

Posted (edited)

@Gerry Down. You are right technically. But what if Oswald was after Connally? Than Dallas was an attempt. 🙂

Edited by Karl Kinaski

50 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Trump just announced a new commission on assassination attempts. ““In honor of Bobby, I am announcing tonight that upon election, I will establish a new independent presidential commission on assassination attempts. “They will be tasked with releasing all of the remaining documents pertaining to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. And they will also conduct a rigorous review of the attack last month. But I tell you, I have never had more people ask me, ‘Please, sir, release the documents on the Kennedy assassination,’ and we're going to do that.”

"When I'm President, the American people are going to find out who really destroyed the World Trade Center on 9/11."

-- Donald Trump (2016)

"I have a terrific healthcare plan that will cover everyone and cost less."

-- Donald Trump (2016)

"I want to release all of (JFK assassination) records."

-- President Donald Trump (2017)

39 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

How about to go on holiday till November? Maybe I will.

Holiday, Karl?

Does this mean that you won't be keeping us posted on the latest X-Twitter clips from Alex Jones, Vigilant Fox, and Laura Loomer?

Shucks... 🙄

As a Brit I’ve no direct skin in the election but to me I see no need for a further commission to investigate the assassinations, in fact I think it would be the worst thing that could happen, just release the records and let the people come to their own conclusions.