The Education Forum

My New Book, A Heritage of Nonsense: Jim Garrison's Tales of Mystery and Imagination

There is absolutely nothing in that article which substantiates the view that the CIA infiltrated or sabotaged Garrison's so-called investigation.

fred

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Fred Litwin said:

That 10-page document is right here:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=234315#relPageId=10

fred

FL--You deserve courteous and collegial treatment in this EF-JFKA, like all participants.

However, the fact that some portions of the JFK conspiracy literature are not valid, such as those dealing with Richard Case Nagell, does not negate the possibility of a small group associated with LHO.

In a few days I will present you with my view of the Z film, and I hope you respond, also in a collegial fashion. 

In addition, why would the Biden Administration do a permanent snuff job on the JFK Records?

22 minutes ago, Fred Litwin said:

There is absolutely nothing in that article which substantiates the view that the CIA infiltrated or sabotaged Garrison's so-called investigation.

fred

Huh?

What is this, Lone Nutter Appreciation Day on the Education Forum, with special guest, Greg Doudna-- the man who adamantly insists that CIA asset Ruth Forbes Paine wasn't a CIA asset?

From the article referenced...

"On April 1, 1967, CIA director Richard Helms launched a secret world-wide campaign, entitled “Countering Warren Commission critics,” which sought to discredit JFK ‘conspiracy theorists” with newspaper editors and reporters.

At  the same time, James Angleton, chief of the agency’s Counterintelligence Staff, established a secret committee, which monitored Garrison’s investigation for the next two years.  Declassified documents show that Angleton’s “Garrison Group” identified scores of CIA assets and sources who figured in the New Orleans investigation."

2 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I think the problem here is that the Garrison supporters have not read anything that goes against their beliefs. If they would actually take the time to read Fred's books, they might understand how defending Garrison's nonsense is not a tenable position.

Indeed. And in addition to Fred Litwin's excellent books and his website full of very detailed dismantling of many of Jim Garrison's crackpot ideas, another good source for debunking Garrison's nonsense is, of course, Vincent Bugliosi's now-17-year-old masterpiece "Reclaiming History", including this excerpt below (culled from Page 1361 of Bugliosi's book):

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________Reclaiming-History-Book%20Excerpt-Regard

Edited by David Von Pein

And if that is still not enough for you Greg, how about this?

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/fred-litwin-on-the-trail-of-delusion-part-three

Just remember Greg, Litwin is the writer who had his picture taken with Harry Connick, the guy in New Orleans who when detective Gary Raymond exposed a child molestation ring in the church to him, told Gary he was not going to pursue it.

Gary had to go to the press.

Greg,

Gary Raymond did the same thing with files from the Garrison inquiry that Connick ordered him to incinerate.

Gary did not, and kept them in his garage.  He finally turned them over to the ARRB, and Connick was exposed.

What did Harry do?  He indicted Gary and the reporter who exposed that attempted destruction.

Fred likes to have his picture taken with such advocates of truth and injustice.

2 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

And if that is still not enough for you Greg, how about this?

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/fred-litwin-on-the-trail-of-delusion-part-three

Just remember Greg, Litwin is the writer who had his picture taken with Harry Connick, the guy in New Orleans who when detective Gary Raymond exposed a child molestation ring in the church to him, told Gary he was not going to pursue it.

Gary had to go to the press.

I'd like to hear Greg Doudna's explanation-- in plain English-- of how Fred Litwin allegedly, "debunked the Rose Cheramie story."

I'm calling bullsh*t on that claim.

Harry Connick was one of the worst excuses for a DA any medium sized city ever had.

He was twice called out from the Supreme Court for violations of the Brady Rule.

Know what Harry said:  I cannot keep up with all these new rules and books on the law.

Greg, look up when the Brady Rule was passed.

These are the kinds of people Fred likes and visits in their homes.

It's so easy to debunk Mr. DiEugenio.

It was fun writing this article debunking his claims about my books:

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/fred-litwin-s-follies

Just click here and check any of these other links:

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/blog/tags/james-dieugenio

As for Rose Cherami, I suggest that people read my new book. The Rose Cherami never had any substance, and now I have put it all together.

And Richard Case Nagell had no information about the assassination. He was a disturbed man, who desperately needed psychiatric help -- he suffered brain damage in a plane crash in 1954.

Fred

Now let us talk about another man who Litwin idolized, namely Hugh Aynesworth.

Yep, you read that correctly. Hugh baby.

Here is a guy who admitted that he knows many people doubt the WR, but it was his function to uphold  it. 

Some reporter, the facts do not matter.  It was his duty to uphold the Commission.

He then in print threatened the Warren Commission!  If they did not uphold the Oswald as lone assassin scenario, there would be Hades to pay from Hugh baby.

Can you imagine?  But that is what he did.

And this is the man who Litwin admires so much as a journalist.  Nice combo eh, Connick and Aynseworth.

There is no doubt that Hugh A was an informant for the FBI.

We know this since he wired the Bureau and the White House a draft of the story he was going to publish in Newsweek, trashing Garrison.  But guess what, Hugh baby did not want anyone to know he was a rat.  He wanted to preserve the faced that he was not.  Its right there in that memo.

But there is also evidence that he was in bed with the CIA since he volunteered his services for a trip he said he took to Cuba in 1963.

Should we talk about Hugh and Marina?

Marina was likely the most important witness for the Commission.

There is strong evidence that it was Hugh A who conveyed the story about Oswald trying to kill Nixon to Marina.

How bad was that?  Not even the Warren Commission bought that canard. (I won't even talk about how he bragged he seduced Marina.)

But that still was not enough for Hugh.  He then began informing on the Life investigation into the case in late 1966 to the FBI also.

This is how Hugh discovered the Garrison inquiry.  After meeting with Garrison he wrote a note to Holland McCombs, the boss of the Life inquiry.

That note read that we should not let Garrison know they were playing "both sides".  I thought reporters were only supposed to play one side, whatever the facts were.  But what else could Hugh baby say when he was pledged to uphold the WR?

Edited by James DiEugenio