The Education Forum

Albert Alexander Osborne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg,

Thanks for the doc reference on the Bowen birth certificate. Now here's an odd thing. Dick Russell in The Man Who Knew Too Much believes that John Howard Bowen was a real person, born in Chester, PA. Yet Russell calls this Bowen birth certificate "counterfeit"! What evidence does that leave him that Bowen was real? Russell seems to put a lot of weight on an interview with Bowen/Osborne contributor Lola Loving, who told him that Bowen died around 1958 and Osborne assumed his identity for contribution purposes. But that's the story that Osborne told Loving, Loving just passed it on to Russell with no first-hand knowledge that it was true. And Osborne admitted to the FBI that it was not true, as he told them that he started using the name John Howard Bowen back in the 1920s because it was "more Americanized." But of course he could have been lying then too.

Apparently John Armstrong also believes there were two different people, as he asks, "What happened to John Howard Bowen, the man born in Chester, PA, on January 14, 1880?" (Harvey and Lee, p. 622). As the Cuban suspect told Miami PD when they asked him who killed Eladio del Valle, "That's the question of sixty-four thousand dollars."

Armstrong also says that a Bowen social security number (449-36-9745) was used by someone, either Bowen or Osborne, at various work places in the 1940s and 1950s.

I'll add something to the notes of the article soon to address this whole issue.

Ron

Ron your article is great; look forward to the update.

Do members agree with me that this old preacher had to be part of the conspiracy so determining to whom he was reporting or who was controlling him would be a substantial step toward understanding the genesis of the conspiracy?

I've updated the article to include notes on the Ylario Rojas story that Greg Parker brought to my attention (note 60) and the issue of John Howard Bowen being an actual person (note 74). I've also added the photo that James was kind enough to provide of the Osborne family.

http://www.hobrad.com/osborne.htm

Ron

David,

Thanks for the kind words. Just trying to do my part. It's also cathartic. BTW where is everybody? At the moment I've written the last 6 posts on the forum. I better quit for a while.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

Ron wrote:

Thanks for the kind words. Just trying to do my part. It's also cathartic. BTW where is everybody? At the moment I've written the last 6 posts on the forum. I better quit for a while.

Hi Ron,

Tracking down TimG in the wilds of Wisconsin, perhaps? LOL!

Not really sure, other than to say -- stateside, some are getting a jump on the long holiday...

Take care and again, great job on the website -- got me interested in ypour Vampire story

David

Edited by David G. Healy

• 2 years later...

Apologies for the mistaken obit, I didn't realize the info re his death was in your Grimsby article notes, but I have run across a more recent document re Bowen.....a caretaker named Zenen Miguel Cruz who stated that he worked for Osborne states definitively that photographs he was shown of John Howard Bowen are the same as the person he knows as Albert Osborne; Cruz also mentioned that Osborne had received mail, from "The BEAM" address: 6248 Camp Bowie, Ft. Worth as well as a letter from the Osterhus Publishing Company, Book and Bible Store in Minneapolis, MN...There are other noteworthy items in the document.

BTW Have you actually seen the San Antonio obit for Osborne 8-31-1966? Do you think it is in the realm of possibility that El Turco aka Mario Sapet, Cervantes, or individuals associated with the Cervantes trial in Mexico, re: the murder of Buddy Floyd knew Osborne?

Just curious

See

RIF 124-10003-10381

This document is from the FBI Oswald Mexico City File (105-3702)

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=2

Robert,

Thanks, I had not seen that document previously. It is one of the source documents for CE2195 (WC. v. 25), which I quote in my article, referring to the caretaker who identified the photos but not by name.

It is possible that Osborne knew Sapet, given the story that Osborne ran a team of assassins in Mexico, of which Sapet could have been a member. But as I relate in the article, there is no real evidence that the story is true, and I tend to doubt it.

BTW the URL given earlier in this thread for the article is obsolete. The article is now at http://four.fsphost.com/crevmore/osborne.htm

Ron

Robert,

Thanks, I had not seen that document previously. It is one of the source documents for CE2195 (WC. v. 25), which I quote in my article, referring to the caretaker who identified the photos but not by name.

It is possible that Osborne knew Sapet, given the story that Osborne ran a team of assassins in Mexico, of which Sapet could have been a member. But as I relate in the article, there is no real evidence that the story is true, and I tend to doubt it.

BTW the URL given earlier in this thread for the article is obsolete. The article is now at http://four.fsphost.com/crevmore/osborne.htm

Ron

Ron,

There is the very real possibility that Osborne knew George Parr. Mario Sapet had been a former Deputy Sheriff under Parr.

On April 1 1975, the official story goes that Parr drove to a lonely windmill in Duvall County and shot himself in the head. Those mid 1970's were a time of many demises it seems.

Mario Sapet and George Parr below.

James