The Education Forum

Why Lee was killed

Guest Stephen Turner

Mark, why do you assume that I dont know all the evidence? I have read every word Mr Dankbaar has posted on this Forum, and visited his site on several occasions.What can I tell you, I find the Files story without merit,the whole thing smacks of a money making exercise,and yet still the circus rolls on.I simply dont have the time or energy to debate this point by point,but if you want to lay out your strongest evidence that points to Files,then a discussion may ensue. But, Mark please visit the the threads on this Forum that already deal with this issue,as I dont want a repeat of debates from the distant past.

Regards Steve.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark, why do you assume that I dont know all the evidence? I have read every word Mr Dankbaar has posted on this Forum, and visited his site on several occasions.What can I tell you, I find the Files story without merit,the whole thing smacks of a money making exercise,and yet still the circus rolls on.I simply dont have the time or energy to debate this point by point,but if you want to lay out your strongest evidence that points to Files,then a discussion may ensue. But, Mark please visit the the threads on this Forum that already deal with this issue,as I dont want a repeat of debates from the distant past.

Regards Steve.

Stephen,

I will give your strong evidence. Give me a couple of hours (I have a buisness to take care off).

If I visit the threads on this forum, all I see is Veron argue about something he believed in once.

Mark

Mark

Guest Stephen Turner

Regards Steve.

Stephen,

I will give your strong evidence. Give me a couple of hours (I have a buisness to take care off).

If I visit the threads on this forum, all I see is Veron argue about something he believed in once.

Mark

Mark

Mark, enter keywords "James Files" go search, there's plenty, I promise you..

Stephen,

Here is the evidence:

1. The FBI gave Joe West the lead on James Files.

2. John Rademacher found a .222 bullet casing near the stockade Fence. Files said he left teeth marks on it. They took the shell to five leading forensic odontologists who all concluded that the marks were consistent with human dentition.

They have attempted to secure Files' dental records for match-up but have been stopped in every corner by the Bureau of Prisons, FBI, CIA.

3. Lee Bowers:

Mr. BOWERS - Directly in line, towards the mouth of the underpass, there were two men. One man, middle-aged, or slightly older, fairly heavy-set, in a white shirt, fairly dark trousers. Another younger man, about midtwenties, in either a plaid shirt or plaid coat or jacket.

http://jfkhistory.com/pix/bowers.mov

Lee Bowers testimony perfectly matches the police recording of the four shot sequence, which also matches James Files confession, of two shots fired almost simultaneously.

Lee Bowers wasn´t the only one who heard 2 shots on top of each other:

Joe Ball: How many shots did you hear?

Seymour Weitzman: Three distinct shots.

Joe Ball: How were they spaced?

Seymour Weitzman: First one, then the second two seemed to be simultaneously.

If you want more, I have plenty

Mark

Guest Stephen Turner

Mark, I am sure you think you are showing us something we are not aware of, allow me to enlighten you. All of this and more, has been throughly debated on this Forum, this is why I asked you to check out the existing threads, if you have something new to bring to the table I encourage you to post it, but i'm not going to spend my time debunking this "evidence"when its already been done.I hope this does'nt sound harsh,but there are many seasoned researchers here, who have spent a lot of time debunking Mr Files only for it to pop up again in six months time. AsI said check out the Files threads and if there's something you dont agree with revive it for further discussion. Better still, use your undoubted intellegence to pursue a more fruitful line of enquirery,Your choosen one is a dead end.

• 11 months later...

Hi Mark,

I'm pretty new here also; but i've studied/researched the JFK murder for over half my life. My own approach is: be open, but test everything.

What astonishes me is that you have brought up things i've never heard of before: James Files, Nicoletti (though he might be somewhere in my files) and i've never heard that story of Lee being in a hotel with anybody or showing somebody around the streets of Dallas.

I would think Ruby would be a better choice of showing someone around Dalls, due to his familiarity and since he was well known on both sides of the law, it wouldn't be unusual to see him around the city i.e., he would blend whereas Lee was on tv, in public altercations.

I did see the link you provided; but i'm very interested in knowing about your sources of information.

In regard to the title of your post, i believe it's evident that Lee was being told contradictory things by condractory sources. I think it's obvious he was meant to be killed, that the evidence indicates there was never going to be a public trial of anybody -it would simply never be allowed. What stands out to me, is that he drew attention to himself by sneaking into a theater when he had the money in his pocket to buy a ticket.

Regards,

Randy

What stands out to me, is that he drew attention to himself by sneaking into a theater when he had the money in his pocket to buy a ticket.

Regards,

Randy

Hi Randy and everyone that reads/pots in this thread. this is my first post in this fourm.

I don´t think he drew attention to himself by not paying, remeber that his signalemt was aired by the police, the shoesales man that saw him just a couple of minutes before he enters the theater.

he was not meant to get away.

But of course if he had paid he maybe had get a couple of hours before getting out in a world where everyone is looking for you, but i suspect the police already knew he was there.

Hope you understand this post, i am not very good at english :blink:

Edited by Jörgen Sjölén

What stands out to me, is that he drew attention to himself by sneaking into a theater when he had the money in his pocket to buy a ticket.

Regards,

Randy

Hi Randy and everyone that reads/pots in this thread. this is my first post in this fourm.

I don´t think he drew attention to himself by not paying, remeber that his signalemt was aired by the police, the shoesales man that saw him just a couple of minutes before he enters the theater.

But of course if he had paid he maybe had get a couple of hours before getting out in a world where everyone is looking for you, but i suspect the police already knew he was there.

Hope you understand this post, i am not very good at english :)

If i recall correctly, there was in fact there were different suspect descriptions on the air but that was quickly changed to one that would match Oswald. It's been posited that Lee went in the theater because that was a pre-arranged meet spot. Which i find credible. I'm not sure why he picked up a gun though. By all accounts he was not a stupid person. I wonder how much of what he did and said in the aftermath, were his 'orders' and his own thoughts. He knows he's a patsy, and what usualy happens to a patsy? Does he think a revolver offers some protection -from the circles he was running with? Maybe it depends upon at what point he figured out he was a patsy.

J.S., remember according to the shoe salesman, Lee caught his attention 'cause of the way he was acting: trying to be sneaky, ducking into doorways, trying not to be seen.

If he had figured out he was being set up for a fall, while still at the TSDB, decided he didn't know who he could trust and quietly got on the next bus out of town; i wonder if he'd have made it out alive?

I guess it's a moot point, since who knows how many different forces would have been hunting him then; he certainly wasn't going to be allowed to wander off into the sunset.

Regards,

R.D.

Regards,

Randy

Hope you understand this post, i am not very good at english :)

If i recall correctly, there was in fact there were different suspect descriptions on the air but that was quickly changed to one that would match Oswald. It's been posited that Lee went in the theater because that was a pre-arranged meet spot. Which i find credible. I'm not sure why he picked up a gun though. By all accounts he was not a stupid person. I wonder how much of what he did and said in the aftermath, were his 'orders' and his own thoughts. He knows he's a patsy, and what usualy happens to a patsy? Does he think a revolver offers some protection -from the circles he was running with? Maybe it depends upon at what point he figured out he was a patsy.

J.S., remember according to the shoe salesman, Lee caught his attention 'cause of the way he was acting: trying to be sneaky, ducking into doorways, trying not to be seen.

If he had figured out he was being set up for a fall, while still at the TSDB, decided he didn't know who he could trust and quietly got on the next bus out of town; i wonder if he'd have made it out alive?

I guess it's a moot point, since who knows how many different forces would have been hunting him then; he certainly wasn't going to be allowed to wander off into the sunset.

Regards,

R.D.

I have always wonderd what would have happend if LH stayed in TSBD, he was the only one to leave.

But his case would probably been closed anyway since they found the rifle.

I belive the theater could have been a meeting point.

LH may have taking his gun whit him since he could have feelt that he was in real trouble, and its only going one way, and was not going to give up?

just a thought