The Education Forum

Why Lee was killed

Hi Mark,

First and Foremost...welcome aboard, your spelling is great dont worry about it..

As for Files and his story, simply wash your hands and forget about it, its a lie..

Ryan,

Why should I forget about it? I don´t believe it´s a lie. To me Files is credible.

Mark

I thought the possibility of Files being credible was out there, too, when I first started researching it. After all, why would someone confess to something they didn't do? However, there is no dead-on evidence proving, or even SUGGESTING, any of Files' story is true.

Saying you shot JFK is a surefire way to get lots of press, lots of attention, and no risk of jail time because the evidence is buried knee-deep under rumors, lies, twisted facts, and debunked theories that keep getting pulled back to the surface by new researchers that only know what Dankbaar tells them.

I know, though, that Mr. Dankbaar really doesn't like me. Maybe he doesn't like being challenged by a teenager, or maybe he just dislikes that I believe respect should be earned ( so him being my elder doesn't automatically mean I'm going to pucker up to his rear ). Maybe he dislikes that I don't believe Files. Hell, I don't believe Judyth Baker either, and Nancy's never been rude to me.

The Files & Baker theories are like the theory that Greer shot JFK. It's believed by a few, but most researchers here have discredited it.

Edited by Nic Martin

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nic

I must confess that when I started to read about Files I wasn´t sure if he was telling the truth. It was to good to me true. Soo you had to sceptical. But the more I study it the more convinced I bacame.

Don´t debunk it at once. Read about him and watch the interviews with him. If you don´t belive him, that´s okey with me. But you just can´t let go of something that you believe in.

Hopefully one day we all have the proof of what happened in Dallas. Some investergators will get disappointed because their belief was wrong and some investergators will be happy because their belief was correct. Maybe one day I will be sad because my belief was wrong but I´m also gonna be happy for that person who had the right belief.

Mark

Edited by Mark Johansson

Mark,

Please explain why a scoped weapon is the ideal weapon of choice to use on the grassy knoll??

Ryan,

I´m not sure what you mean. But I can tell you when I´m hunting I use a rifle with a scope to achieve a great shot. The shot is more accurate. Because you don´t wanna injure a animal who then runs away alive. Just like Files, he was instructed that Kennedy had to be shot in the head. He didn´t want to injure Kennedy, he had to be killed.

Mark

Nic

I must confess that when I started to read about Files I wasn´t sure if he was telling the truth. It was to good to me true. Soo you had to sceptical. But the more I study it the more convinced I bacame.

Don´t debunk it at once. Read about him and watch the interviews with him. If you don´t belive him, that´s okey with me. But you just can´t let go of something that you believe in.

Hopefully one day we all have the proof of what happened in Dallas. Some investergators will get disappointed  because their belief was wrong and some investergators will be happy because their belief was correct. Maybe one day I will be sad because my belief was wrong but I´m also gonna be happy for that person who had the right belief.

Mark

I HAVE read about him, and watched the interviews with him. His body language implies he was lying, and there's not a single fact he can give that can't be easily debunked. I don't read one sentence and stamp "xxxx" across the person's forehead. I like knowing what I need to prove DIDN'T happen when I'm thinking, "Sigh, this person's just another sad conman."

Look, I can't force you to "see the light" as it were, but not many people are going to take you seriously if all you contribute is the same Files garbage Wim pushed here before he either got kicked off or left. If you actually find a piece of evidence that can't be dismissed, something new, something you found on your own, maybe people will be easier on you. However, we've heard all this before, and rehashing it gets kind of pointless after a while. I'm really NOT trying to be mean here, I just want to warn you, that the majority of people here, aren't going to side with you on this theory short of video footage with Files narrating firing shots at JFK that synchs up perfectly with the Zapruder film.

I know, though, that Mr. Dankbaar really doesn't like me. Maybe he doesn't like being challenged by a teenager, or maybe he just dislikes that I believe respect should be earned ( so him being my elder doesn't automatically mean I'm going to pucker up to his rear ). Maybe he dislikes that I don't believe Files. Hell, I don't believe Judyth Baker either, and Nancy's never been rude to me.

I don´t want you to change your opinion, but I´m curious to hear why you don´t believe what Files have said.

Mark

Guest Stephen Turner

I don´t want you to change your opinion, but I´m curious to hear why you don´t believe what Files have said.

Mark

Mark, you need to read (if you already hav'nt) the many debates that have already been had on this forum, concerning Mr Files. Its not that people dont want to debate this subject with you but, I suspect, many dont want to "Rehash" arguements long dormant. If you go to the forum index, you can easily find the relevant threads.

Regards, Steve.

I have a lot of letters from Files.

First of all the prison does take Files serious. I know I have seen the commissions stamp on it. Yes, all letters that prisoners write get read before they go to the prisoner but in Files case it is more. They have a special commission that does read his letters in a seprate location and then they are handed over to him. Now, why would they do this to Files and not the rest?

One of his letters that he submitted to me was held for two weeks before letting it get out of the prison. This was the only one ever to be held back.

In that letter states these words.

"I did shoot him, it was at close range, I didn't miss target I would not have missed target. I am telling the truth no one believes me but I am telling the truth. I am tired of talking about JFK and my life."

What makes it so hard to post this whole letter up is the fact that in that same letter Files talks to me more about what is hidden and it is his evidence.

Now, later Files states to me the real reason it didn't get sent out to me is he didn't have the money for the postage and not any other reason. That they are slow there and that is why I didn't get it right away.

I can debate that with him but I won't it is just strange that the most signed confession and knowledge that people don't believe him at all would be held that long and not sent to me right away.

In the prison I have to back up that they know Files never weavered his confession ever he never backed down from it ever and doesn't matter on how many times he was asked.

The last letter I got from Jimmy was about two months ago. He is tired of people twisting his statements around. He no longer answers many of them. He gives over names to someone who has it in writing of his statements and testimony. The testimony of James Files is in NARA and more information there than even what Bob Vernon saw or for that matter that is even on the web sites.

By the way the person who now will give this over to is a private detective in Chicago I mean in writing all of Files testimony. What I had time to read of it in NARA it is far more details than what was handed over to Vernon way back.

I had a few pages of it that I made copies and Bob then stated he never saw that before.

What Files is tired of is deletions out of his words, twisting facts around and sort of taking meanings out of context. I know the feeling he has.

What is shown to the public is a basic cover story. That is it and I don't mean to hurt Files testimony.

Also, what is told to me by several different groups about the Nicoletti Diary is it is a jammed pack book. The Mafia really doesn't want it out. There is more than just JFK assassination in it. This could get involved as to what is in the book on what Nicoletti has documented. It went into a lot of their actions and there was trials on them and this would alter the verdicts on many trials. It could open up the trials with new information. This does cause a major problem. Also, even who holds the book can cause them their own death. They would not live long to ever show or tell it.

I am not sure on what Nixon wrote into the other book that Files told me about. I know it shows and proves Nixon and Kissinger both the real reason why they called Bay of Pigs as in terms of JFK assassination. The one book also with Nicoletti's Diary is the book that registered the mens names in it called the Bay of Pigs register.

Now the two parts of evidence shows a lot. From what I am told by Files. Also now naming again the other two parts of evidence is pictures of JFK assassination and the negatives with it. So the negatives brings this to NO WAY FORGED information.

Yes, if these things were brought to review it would back Files story and it would show why the same group that was behind it did come from the Bay of Pigs group.

I am open for anyone to give me what they think on it. I have known for some time. Just what would a person do that would have these points of proof if they should ever get them. Who do they trust to give them too? How would it be handled? How can they insure their own protection? As well as the protection for James Files while he sits in prison? They would surely find a way to destroy this and the people who are holding. This is the main reasons why it is so hard to bring it all foward and make for due process with it.

I wish I have seen Nicoletti Diary and what Files states. I know his feeling about Nicoletti's Diary and that is he wishes it was destroyed.

Do I believe James Files? Yes I do in total.

I know why Files did give this information out to start with. I know it is involved and I know that the Mafia asked him to do this later on it time to confess it. I also know that there was far to many of the Mafia killed and held back because of fear in what they know.

This also addes to more truth than fiction behind it. As I said the basic Files story you seen and heard is a cover story but there is real facts in it as well.

Those facts are the stepping stones to what really happened.

Guest Stephen Turner

So. Nancy what does this all boil down to, You are in posetion of some letters from Files, One or two have been late arriving. Mr Files has told you he killed Kennedy, so no chance he's spinning you a "yarn" then?And are we seriously to belive in the existance of Nicholetti's diary, wherein I suppose lie the truth about JFK, and as you hint many other political mysteries, if its so explosive why dont the mafia simply destroy it? And you wonder why we dont take this steaming pile of CRAP seriously......... :lol:

I appologise for the strong language but REALLY, this is an educational forum, speculation based on known facts, and deduction is one thing,THIS is another.

Edited by Stephen Turner

Mark

Mark, you need to read (if you already hav'nt) the many debates that have already been had on this forum, concerning Mr Files. Its not that people dont want to debate this subject with you but, I suspect, many dont want to "Rehash" arguements long dormant. If you go to the forum index, you can easily find the relevant threads.

Regards, Steve.

That's what I was trying to say, thanks for getting it across in the words I couldn't find. :]

Guest Stephen Turner

No problem Nic.

I dont mind debating ANY theory with ANYONE, but gosh, just how many times has this particular dragon got to be slain!! Steve.

How many times does a dragon need to be slain? Poor thing doesn't exist any more and you know I never believed that dragon ever existed until they found one froozen. Documentary shown not to long ago on History Channel.

Many people went down just to say as much as I have said. I for one also believe that Johnson was involved in the JFK assassination. It is covered up again.

As far as Files. Well to get into more reasons why I do believe his story is one that I would now say more private.

Just because you can't see the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist and in a cover up situation still.

By the way it is from Mafia I get some of this information. Now from seveal sources and not just Files version either.

It is like I can't understand also why if Judyth Baker has her story done and the book was ready to turn in over a year ago is it still not turned in. As far as I knew it was accepted for publication then over a year ago.

Yawn, we are still talking about this LOL, Do a search at JFK Lancer and here and see what comes up with Files scenerio LOL.....

Stephen has taken the words right out of my mouth, Good job buddy..

Nancy, If you have evidence that Files story is true, and are not making it public, then guess what, you are part of the cover up LOL..Oh now I see Nancy, you are connected to the mob and thats where you get some info....Is it the ghost of Momo and Nicoletti, or is it Henry Hill and Jimmy "two times" cause he says everything two times like "Im gonna go get the paper get the paper"??

Ahhh what a day LOL....Al I know your laughing, just post a comment please LOL...

Yawn, we are still talking about this LOL, Do a search at JFK Lancer and here and see what comes up with Files scenerio LOL.....

IF I GAVE MY TRUE FEELINGS ABOUT LANCER IT IS A WASTE TO LOOK UP MUCH OF ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO FILES STORY........... LOL

Stephen has taken the words right out of my mouth, Good job buddy..

Nancy, If you have evidence that Files story is true, and are not making it public, then guess what, you are part of the cover up LOL..Oh now I see Nancy, you are connected to the mob and thats where you get some info....Is it the ghost of Momo and Nicoletti, or is it Henry Hill and Jimmy "two times" cause he says everything two times like "Im gonna go get the paper get the paper"??

I DIDN'T SAY I HAVE EVIDENCE I SAID IF A PERSON HAD THE EVIDENCE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE FOR THEM.......

I AM NOT CONNECTED TO THE MOB ONE WHO GET'S INDIRECT AND DIRECT ANSWERS IN ASKING QUESTIONS IS NOT ONE THAT IS CONNECTED

IT WAS MY ATTORNEY WHO HOPED THAT I WOULD WRITE TO FILES AND HOPED THAT HE WOULD ANSWER ME AND HE DID, I DO HAVE A LOT OF LETTERS MOST OF THEM WERE SUBMITTED TO SEN. LEAHY. FILES KNOWS THIS AS WELL.

Ahhh what a day LOL....Al I know your laughing, just post a comment please LOL...

AL CAN POST WHATEVER HE WISHES I AM USED TO AL

WHAT AL DIDN'T READ IS ANOTHER GUN THAT FILES TOLD SOMEONE THAT HE USED...........

I POSTED IT UP ON LANCER.

AS FAR AS GETTING MORE OF STAIGHT ANSWERS IT WOULD TAKE THE MAFIA MORE THAN THE GOVERNMENT TO GET THEM ON THE ISSUES OF JFK BY THE WAY.

Stephen,

Do you know what kind of evidence there is? I don´t believe you know the whole story. What part of the confession is not reliable according to you?

Ryan,

What is your proof regarding the assassination? If you believed in something wouldn´t you talk about or support it?

Robert Groden said, If nobody supports him, or debunk him, he´s got to be real.

Mark