The Education Forum

Credibility is Vital

The Warren Commission's "Conclusions" Fall because they Fail Credibility.

Because Credibility is So Vital......

I never quote Critics books. Although I have Most of them.

I never quote WC Defenders books Although I have Most of them.

I prefer to quote Official Reports ONLY

1. Warren Report.

2. 26 Volumes.

3. HSCA Report.

4. HSCA Volumes.

5. ARRB Report.

6. Church Committee Report.

7. ALL the Dallas Papers from THAT Week End with Original Reports.

8. 14 hours of Dallas TV coverage starting from 12:35 THAT Day.

9. Warren Commission Executive Sessions.

10. HSCA Executive Sessions.

11. Warren Commission CD's (Commission Documents, 550,000 pages on 5 CD Rom Set)

12. Government Documents obtained by FOI.

When people "Speculate" they are discussing a subject which they can NOT Prove.

That Destroys their Credibility.

For that reason I personally choose NOT to Speculate.

I Limit my comments only to those Issues which I CAN Prove.

To put that in a nutshell,

A. JFK was Killed by a Conspiracy.

B. That Conspiracy was covered up by Elements of our Government & National Media.

C. They Both Witheld Evidence, Lied & Destroyed Evidence. (in over a dozen instances)

D. ALL of which are Felonies called "Obstruction of Justice.

I Usually advise people that on matters of Importance, Never take anyone's word for anything. (incl. Mine)

I Usually inform people that Until I read the 26 volumes I never knew for SURE which side was Lying to me.

In my next post I will offer Proof of "Z" Film Alteration.

To follow along you will need the 26 volumes or comparable CD Roms.

OR, HSCA volumes or comparable CD Rom.

All I need do is learn how to use this Forum.

Thanks, tomnln

The Warren Commission's "Conclusions" Fall because they Fail Credibility.

Because Credibility is So Vital......

I never quote Critics books. Although I have Most of them.

I never quote WC Defenders books Although I have Most of them.

I prefer to quote Official Reports ONLY

1. Warren Report.

2. 26 Volumes.

3. HSCA Report.

4. HSCA Volumes.

5. ARRB Report.

6. Church Committee Report.

7. ALL the Dallas Papers from THAT Week End with Original Reports.

8. 14 hours of Dallas TV coverage starting from 12:35 THAT Day.

9. Warren Commission Executive Sessions.

10. HSCA Executive Sessions.

11. Warren Commission CD's (Commission Documents, 550,000 pages on 5 CD Rom Set)

12. Government Documents obtained by FOI.

When people "Speculate" they are discussing a subject which they can NOT Prove.

That Destroys their Credibility.

For that reason I personally choose NOT to Speculate.

I Limit my comments only to those Issues which I CAN Prove.

To put that in a nutshell,

B. That Conspiracy was covered up by Elements of our Government & National Media.

C. They Both Witheld Evidence, Lied & Destroyed Evidence. (in over a dozen instances)

I Usually advise people that on matters of Importance, Never take anyone's word for anything. (incl. Mine)

I Usually inform people that Until I read the 26 volumes I never knew for SURE which side was Lying to me.

Thanks, tomnln

If your the "tomnin" I think you are, nice to see you here - been following your postings on the USNET board for quite a few years... welcome!

David Healy

" To put that in a nutshell,

Thanks, tomnln

"

I will look forward to reading your next posts on this topic.

Learning how the forum works is something I hope to figure out too. :huh:

I see lots of neat features being applied by other members, like the different colored text, which makes it easier for me to follow their exchanges.

I hope you won't let a few negative responses dissuade you from any further postings of your thoughts.

Chuck

" To put that in a nutshell,

Thanks, tomnln

"

I will look forward to reading your next posts on this topic.

Learning how the forum works is something I hope to figure out too. :D

I see lots of neat features being applied by other members, like the different colored text, which makes it easier for me to follow their exchanges.

I hope you won't let a few negative responses dissuade you from any further postings of your thoughts.

Chuck

Welcome Tom:

I have also read your posts on the USNET....

Do not pay any attention to those who do not want to understand, and do not want to learn....

but who are very capable of easily jumping to conclusions with their suppositions....and in this case

before any or even a part of your information has been presented......they are an old story....carry on...

I also look forward to your upcoming posts.....

B.. :rant

Tom, you and I became acquainted some time back on the Yahoo "Conspiracy Theories 101" group...I am known there as Buzzman72.

While I believe that a lot of the lies we've been told reveal themselves in the 26 volumes of the WCR, I also look upon this investigation as one in which the use of scientific method is a necessity. As technology advances, the work that John Dolva and others here have done with the photographic evidence convinces me that speculation may reveal some heretofore unknown truths. And Thomas Purvis' investigation of the ORIGINAL survey work done in Dealy Plaza reveals the falsification of data points in the WC reenactments conducted in the plaza; unfortunately, your list of 12 sources of "official reports" would eliminate the source of the survey data, namely the person who conducted the original survey. So, upon occasion, there exist sources of ORIGINAL evidence that are NOT part of the "official" reports, and one must NOT overlook them either.

Folks like the aforementioned John Dolva and Tom Purvis, as well as Bernice, Jim Root, Pat Speer, and a number of others whose names will soon become familiar to you, may challenge you and your assertions. Don't look upon these challenges as negativism; instead, look upon them as an opportunity to better develop your explanations, so that you may be able to counter the arguments that might conceivably be raised against them. I consider nearly all of the folks here to be sincere in their desire to arrive at the truth; there are only a few whom I believe have an agenda outside the discovery of the truth.

So, welcome, Tom; and I hope to read lots more from you in the coming weeks.